Satellite

I've tried this 5 different times. I always get incredible results strength wise but after a few days I always get pain in my knees. What could be the reason for this and is there something I could do about it?
I'm doing between 4-8 drops before bed.
As the results are so good I really wanna continue but the knee pain ***** up with my squatting.

I get this from tanked cortisol more than low estrogen personally, but I may have naturally low estrogen.

But they are all related, so you need more information. Ray Peat has written that lowering estrogen lowers cortisol, so the body must regulate their ratio also. Attending to both is probably ideal.

Phosphatidylserine is excellent at reducing cortisol and is known to increase the testosterone/cortisol ratio. The increased testosterone could aromatize into estrogen though.

I would imagine if both stress hormones were lowered you would be very dry and not retaining much fluid.

You could possibly take something specifically for joint health, but probably just try 1 drop instead? Or every other day?

Bodybuilders would stack an additional aromatizing hormone in, one that specifically lubricates joints, to balance things out.

Those are some options, best of luck!

Satellite

Anyone have any thoughts if this would help with someone suffering from a recent traumatic loss of a family member?

Possibly, but the best medicine imo is a heavy bag. Go at it with all your might and thoughts until you’ve confronted your pain and it leaves your body. Every breath you take it gets exhaled out of you until you’ve made peace with your new reality.

Taking a supplement doesn’t heal the spirit the same way although it helps in other areas.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I take regular progesterone and it has certainly dampened all my emotional responses to everything.

Yea i've been giving progesterone and dhea in an 8:1 ratio (40mg prog and 5mg dhea) and I think it has definitely helped but I'm thinking about using this with a combination of Pansterone and it might have an even greater effect.

Broken man

@haidut I would like to ask, if my goal is to increase testosterone of my rat or androgens but the rat has very high estrogen (3 points and I will cross the upper limit of recommended range) what combination would be the best? Pregnenolone with androsterone, progesterone with DHEA or keto progesterone with DHEA or Andro? Thank you.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Can 6-keto be metabolized into Aldosterone similar to progesterone?

NoLifeUnSung

What is more efficacious topical or oral or sublingual. I'm finding topical rubs off on my sheets just based off the clove smell of my sheets. It also seems to burn my underarms when I apply it there. I'm going to try oral tonight at 6mg and report back the effects

ddjd

@haidut my man, whats stoping you from releasing an adrenosterone or better yet 11 keto Testosterone? Having been enjoying the effects of 11 oxo lately. Much better than keto p4 which gives a very unpleasant passive feeling in a way.
which 11 ketotestosterone product did you buy? aren't Adrenosterone and 11KT the same thing?

Markus

I just have to say that I love the new eugenol version! It doesn't crystallize like the old one and also seems to absorb a lot better.

Peater

What is more efficacious topical or oral or sublingual. I'm finding topical rubs off on my sheets just based off the clove smell of my sheets. It also seems to burn my underarms when I apply it there. I'm going to try oral tonight at 6mg and report back the effects

I just received my latest order today (Cheers @haidut ) and I think I will have to go for oral use, as while the smell is actually quite pleasant, it doesn't seem to fade and will become overpowering.

I believe Haidut said oral use is fine, but shorter lasting effects - I assume they are the noticeable effects, and 'behind the scenes' the product is working as normal

I never had any luck with this one. Just the bad effects mentally (depressed mood). But maybe would have been more interesting to take alongside thyroid.

rick408

Am fairly new to all of this and am considering ordering this and trying it out. One thing I am worried about, can this shut down my natural T production after I used this bottle up? 28 year old male.

Sagitarrius90

I'm assuming I can take more of this product since it doesn't increase e2 correct? I find it healing and have always assumed I'm low on these hormones due to being hypothyroid for practically my whole life. Taking it with pansterone and so far feel amazing. What would the max dose be? Or a dose that's the upper limit but still okay without getting any sides?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Taking this has resolved a problem I had previously when taking T3 and T4 which was high reverse T3. I used to get chest pains after a few days of taking NDT or any form of t3 and t4 combo. I originally believed that it was due to a magnesium deficiency which may have played a role because thyroid hormone increased the Magnesium burn rate but no matter how much I supplemented this did not seem to stop the RT3 symptoms.

I now think that it was the high levels of cortisol that were causing the RT3 when taking thyroid as when I have taken this 6-keto-p4 along with the Tyromix I no longer get the chest pains as I did before.

cats

Taking this has resolved a problem I had previously when taking T3 and T4 which was high reverse T3. I used to get chest pains after a few days of taking NDT or any form of t3 and t4 combo. I originally believed that it was due to a magnesium deficiency which may have played a role because thyroid hormone increased the Magnesium burn rate but no matter how much I supplemented this did not seem to stop the RT3 symptoms.

I now think that it was the high levels of cortisol that were causing the RT3 when taking thyroid as when I have taken this 6-keto-p4 along with the Tyromix I no longer get the chest pains as I did before.
Did you try progesterone? Wondering if that would be any different.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Did you try progesterone? Wondering if that would be any different.
I have tried progesterone and it has been great. Unfortunately I've had to stop the thyroid again as the glands on the side of my neck appear to have got very swollen and I think it is related.

Although I guess 6-keto could be the cause but I don't know how it would be.