OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I notice a huge improvement in muscle size with this product ,a good and constant improvement when taking only 1 drop everyday for the last 4 weeks.
I also would say that my overall quality of life and mood has definitively improved since I have been taking this .
When I took 4 drops for one day I started to look hulk-ish ,really really buff, not in bad way ,I must add that I only hit the weights 1-2 per week and have been training much more in the past but never got these results .
Strength increase is there ,but definitely smaller than the increase in muscle size.
So far I would say this is the best weight lifting supp from idealabs.

Additionally I would like to know if this also has the neuro-, nerve-, pregnancy-protecting and many other protective affects of normal progesterone ?

Great feedback, thanks!
It is hard to say what other properties this has as there are not many studies with it. The main study in the thread found that at nigher doses 6-keto also becomes sedating but it has only about 1/6 of the sedating properties of progesterone. Considering it likely opposes cortisol, 6-keto may also have neuroprotective effects as a good portion of the benefit of progesterone in the nervous system is mediated by blocking cortisol. I don't think it has pregnancy promoting effects as for those action on progesterone receptor is needed and 6-keto apparently does not have activity on PR.

managing

Wow, I guess that placebo effect sure is strong for you, it even effects your vision, lol. Could it be maybe you haven't looked at yourself in the mirror in awhile, and with you lifting weights, you noticed you bulked up some? Who is going to believe you bulked up from a one day application of 4 drops?? Well I mean, except you, lol.
Take it easy. A change in hormone balance will absolutely change the water content of tissue and tension of muscles from day to day. If you haven't experienced the effect @Mauritio is experiencing, I'm sorry. But lots have.

tap1on

I wouldn't say the difference was huge for me but in a few days it was noticeable for sure. Loss of belly fat like I've never seen before in this short amount of time.

Rand56

Take it easy. A change in hormone balance will absolutely change the water content of tissue and tension of muscles from day to day. If you haven't experienced the effect @Mauritio is experiencing, I'm sorry. But lots have.

Lots have? Why don't you name them all that have had this MIRACLE bulking from one day use of 4 drops?

Rand56

For the record, I'm not slamming the product. I like it, especially taken before bed. I sleep better using it.

Mauritio

Thanks. I was gonna say the same. I have no idea if I really have more muscle mass, but my muscle look a lot fuller and that effect has often been observed with products like pansterone, estroban, etc...

Mauritio

Great feedback, thanks!
It is hard to say what other properties this has as there are not many studies with it. The main study in the thread found that at nigher doses 6-keto also becomes sedating but it has only about 1/6 of the sedating properties of progesterone. Considering it likely opposes cortisol, 6-keto may also have neuroprotective effects as a good portion of the benefit of progesterone in the nervous system is mediated by blocking cortisol. I don't think it has pregnancy promoting effects as for those action on progesterone receptor is needed and 6-keto apparently does not have activity on PR.
Okay, thanks! BTW love the recent podcasts with danny that you do!! :)

Mauritio

I wouldn't say the difference was huge for me but in a few days it was noticeable for sure. Loss of belly fat like I've never seen before in this short amount of time.
Well, that is one effect I cant proclaim . I certainly have no changes in fat especially belly fat.
It does make me loose a bit of water retention unless I dont feed carbs, then I get puffy.

inurendotoxin

Lots have? Why don't you name them all that have had this MIRACLE bulking from one day use of 4 drops?

To chime in on this (for no reason), if you read Mauritio's post, he says one drop per day, for 4 weeks. You appear to have missed that part.

@haidut

I notice a huge improvement in muscle size with this product ,a good and constant improvement when taking only 1 drop everyday for the last 4 weeks.

?

Equally, if you take the time to read this whole thread, you will see numerous users reporting pretty rapid results in terms of belly fat reduction and the like. Your skepticism (or otherwise) is of no relevance to other users, so "name them all" for your exclusive benefit seems like a fool's errand.

Anywaaays, @Mauritio are you taking this topically, or orally?

Mauritio

To chime in on this (for no reason), if you read Mauritio's post, he says one drop per day, for 4 weeks. You appear to have missed that part.

Equally, if you take the time to read this whole thread, you will see numerous users reporting pretty rapid results in terms of belly fat reduction and the like. Your skepticism (or otherwise) is of no relevance to other users, so "name them all" for your exclusive benefit seems like a fool's errand.

Anywaaays, @Mauritio are you taking this topically, or orally?
Well said,...I take it topically mostly because I can gauge the effect more and effects are more consistent.
Orally /sublinguinally its definitely stronger . I do believe that amongst the 4 drops taken were 1 or 2 orally so that might enhance the effect on muscle even more.

brix

I like this product but find it emotionally numbing/sedating. @Maurito have you noticed this at all?

Mauritio

I like this product but find it emotionally numbing/sedating. @Maurito have you noticed this at all?
Yes ! At the very start at made me pretty sedated , It vanished after some time. I had the same experience with Exemestane ,where the sedation also vanished after some days. I think it is the strong cortisol antagonism,like going from 100 to 0 cortisol real quick :) But the body gets used to it and now I can take it anytime in the day.
I also wrote about it making me depressed ,but that was exclusively due to low blood sugar as I discovered and is not at all an issue anymore.

inurendotoxin

Well said,...I take it topically mostly because I can gauge the effect more and effects are more consistent.
Orally /sublinguinally its definitely stronger . I do believe that amongst the 4 drops taken were 1 or 2 orally so that might enhance the effect on muscle even more.

Interesting, thanks!

Yes ! At the very start at made me pretty sedated , It vanished after some time. I had the same experience with Exemestane ,where the sedation also vanished after some days. I think it is the strong cortisol antagonism,like going from 100 to 0 cortisol real quick :) But the body gets used to it and now I can take it anytime in the day.
I also wrote about it making me depressed ,but that was exclusively due to low blood sugar as I discovered and is not at all an issue anymore.

From my own experiment (4 drops on stomach) I also noticed some sedative/calming qualities, with the increasing tolerance after a few days.

I feel like it may also account for a strong anxiety 'rebound' the next morning - but I need another trial of it to verify that, maybe at lower dose. My body doesn't seem to appreciate the 100 to 0 thing.

managing

You obviously want to fight instead of reading. I'll stop replying to you now. Have a blessed day.

managing

At the dosages I use (3-4 drops usually EOD) I find it calming and takes the edge off of things. Not numbing. I can easily see how more could do that.

tap1on

I've been using 6-keto now for about a month.
I've had only positive experience from it up till now. I started getting a lot of joint pain and my feet hurts a lot.
So much that I'm considering to stop use it, what could be the reason for this and is there anything that can be done about it? @haidut

managing

I have been using this (3-4 drops on forearms) every other day as @haidut suggests. What I find is that I like the second day better than the first. On the first day, shortly after applying, I get warm, increased heartbeat. I don't really like it, and its kind of counterintuitive to "lowers cortisol". I suspect perhaps that the sudden lowering of cortisol provokes an adrenalin spike? It only lasts 30-60 min.

If I decrease the dose, the effect is less (but not non-existent). But then the second day isn't as good. So I am thinking of doing perhaps as little as one drop, but every day. This ought to smooth things out. Before I do, just wanted to check in with @haidut to see if any cautions or concerns?

Owen B

If it is accompanied by increased hunger then it is probably due to cortisol-lowering effect. Anti-estrogenic effects also lead to appetite increase. Anything blocking cortisol well would over time lead to decreased catabolism of muscle mass. Progesterone would be quite anabolic if it was not for its potent thermogenic effects, and 6-keto seems to retain the anti-catabolic effects of progesterone without the increased thermogenesis. Progesterone does seem to increase appetite too.
Haidut, I'm confused about the "thermogenic" effects of progesterone. I missed this whole issue because I never got that effect. I think because i was taking it at too low a dose. 8-10 mgs yes, I noticed it plus pounding heart.

But why is heat a bad thing here? I thought increased heat was good, as from thyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I'm confused about the "thermogenic" effects of progesterone. I missed this whole issue because I never got that effect. I think because i was taking it at too low a dose. 8-10 mgs yes, I noticed it plus pounding heart.

But why is heat a bad thing here? I thought increased heat was good, as from thyroid.

Too high metabolism may lead to muscle catabolism if calorie intake is insufficient. T3 is "known" as catabolic hormone in medicine mostly because some studies used very high doses without matching increase in calories and weight/muscle loss was seen. Progesterone suffers from the same misconceptions. Many people use progesterone and do not increase calories, leading to net loss in weight and sometimes muscle mass. That's the context in which I made that statement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals