Texon

Im glad you found that valuable. This sugar strategy always works. I use it when I feel stressed too. Honey works way better than augar in my experience. Also how was your diet in the past three days of doing all that? I use 250g mason jars of wild rose honey three a day for 2-3 days to reset thyroid.
Are you really saying you use nearly about 1.5 lbs of honey 2-3 d days in a row?!

Momado965

Didn't mean that in a perjorative way btw, as honey is powerful medicine IMO. Just seems it would be very difficult to eat that much without getting sick.

I know. Its okay you dont have to explaim yourself. Bad honey will make you sick. Thats for sure. Besides honey is best mixed with water; this way you can consume as much homey as you please but when it comes to honey alone one can eat up to 5 TBS a day but more than that is a task. Same thing with fruits. Its easier to get sugar from juice than to eat a whole lot of fruit. Should be crystal clear now :).

managing

Seems like a good juice shop. I’ll be sure to check it out when I go to Florida this Dec. Nothing beats cane juice!
It is. And "guarapo" is actually what sugar cane juice is called in Spanish. Man, a 10-12oz glass of that makes you feel like superman, and is so unbelievably delicious.

Momado965

It is. And "guarapo" is actually what sugar cane juice is called in Spanish. Man, a 10-12oz glass of that makes you feel like superman, and is so unbelievably delicious.

Nice! And yes I can say the same thing a glass of this is just raw superman mode lol.

inurendotoxin

What I have noticed:

Better blood sugar control during the day. Where I before had to snack constantly to avoid a stress response, I can now go extremely long periods without eating and feel completely fine.

I have also noticed more stable blood sugar using this. It's certainly an appreciated effect, but I could even be under-consuming calories as a result!

What could be the mechanism of action here? There's a notable increase in pulse and temps I so would expect increased hunger from the improved metabolism...

Last edited:

tap1on

How would you take this if you combine it with pansterone?
Right now I take 8 drops before going to sleep but plan to add pansterone to the mix. should I take pansterone in the morning and 6-keto in the evening before sleep?
Or should I take pansterone in the morning with some 6-keto and then do rest before sleep?

Results when rubbing on stomach are very visible after just a few days

brix

How would you take this if you combine it with pansterone?
Right now I take 8 drops before going to sleep but plan to add pansterone to the mix. should I take pansterone in the morning and 6-keto in the evening before sleep?
Or should I take pansterone in the morning with some 6-keto and then do rest before sleep?

Results when rubbing on stomach are very visible after just a few days

What effects are you noticing?

tap1on

Sleep is way better, I've had months of bad sleep. Waking up all the time. Now I sleep like a baby and waking up max once per night(very good for me).
I notice that I lost a lot of "fat" or water weight on my stomach. Before I had visible abs in the morning but now they last through out the day and are even more visible in the morning.

Antonello

@haidut Can this product be used in Cushing disease?
Pregnenolone and progesterone seems to convert to cortisol no matter what, I need more specific antagonist to cortisol.

managing

I am going to post more on my experience with this later. But for now I wanted to relate something that just happened. I had been feeling hot and sweaty all morning. And atypically hungry. After sitting 30 minutes in AC at this morning I thought "why am I still hot???" And then "What if (for unknown reasons) it is a cortisol spike?" So I put exactly one drop of 6-Keto P4 on my forearm. 5 minutes later I was chillin (literally) in the office AC stream. Wow.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Can this product be used in Cushing disease?
Pregnenolone and progesterone seems to convert to cortisol no matter what, I need more specific antagonist to cortisol.

Combining progesterone with DHEA inhibits its conversion into cortisol. Also, I have not seen any evidence that giving progesterone to a person with Cushing syndrome makes their condition worse. In theory, progesterone should convert into cortisol but in practice very little dose.
But since 6-keto does not seem to convert to cortisol at all then it may be tried instead of progesterone if a person has concerns about progesterone usage in Cushing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am going to post more on my experience with this later. But for now I wanted to relate something that just happened. I had been feeling hot and sweaty all morning. And atypically hungry. After sitting 30 minutes in AC at this morning I thought "why am I still hot???" And then "What if (for unknown reasons) it is a cortisol spike?" So I put exactly one drop of 6-Keto P4 on my forearm. 5 minutes later I was chillin (literally) in the office AC stream. Wow.

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sleep is way better, I've had months of bad sleep. Waking up all the time. Now I sleep like a baby and waking up max once per night(very good for me).
I notice that I lost a lot of "fat" or water weight on my stomach. Before I had visible abs in the morning but now they last through out the day and are even more visible in the morning.

Awesome, thanks! How much is being used and how many times daily?

tap1on

Awesome, thanks! How much is being used and how many times daily?
Right now I'm doing 8 drops on my abs before bed. Sometimes when I wake up I take 2 more. Usually when I wake up I will have a hard time to fall aslepp again.
Sometimes I'm dumb and take 4 drops and then I'm always super tired in the morning and takes a while to wake up properly

Mauritio

@haidut

I notice a huge improvement in muscle size with this product ,a good and constant improvement when taking only 1 drop everyday for the last 4 weeks.
I also would say that my overall quality of life and mood has definitively improved since I have been taking this .
When I took 4 drops for one day I started to look hulk-ish ,really really buff, not in bad way ,I must add that I only hit the weights 1-2 per week and have been training much more in the past but never got these results .
Strength increase is there ,but definitely smaller than the increase in muscle size.
So far I would say this is the best weight lifting supp from idealabs.

Additionally I would like to know if this also has the neuro-, nerve-, pregnancy-protecting and many other protective affects of normal progesterone ?

Rand56

When I took 4 drops for one day I started to look hulk-ish ,really really buff, not in bad way

What???? Why doesn't this happen to me, and I would venture a guess, doesn't happen to most others taking this, lol. In one day?? C'mon man!

Mauritio

What???? Why doesn't this happen to me, and I would venture a guess, doesn't happen to most others taking this, lol. In one day?? C'mon man!
It is freaking true man , i have no reason to lie. Does this not happen to you ? I would guess increasing testosterone looks the same in everyone. Maybe your body fat is a bit higher so you dont really see the difference ? Mine is about 14%

Rand56

It is freaking true man , i have no reason to lie. Does this not happen to you ? I would guess increasing testosterone looks the same in everyone. Maybe your body fat is a bit higher so you dont really see the difference ? Mine is about 14%

Wow, I guess that placebo effect sure is strong for you, it even effects your vision, lol. Could it be maybe you haven't looked at yourself in the mirror in awhile, and with you lifting weights, you noticed you bulked up some? Who is going to believe you bulked up from a one day application of 4 drops?? Well I mean, except you, lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals