managing

I would say that it depends on when cortisol is elevated and how much. If there is trouble sleeping or calming down in the afternoon, it suggests cortisol is elevated in afternoon when it should be lowest so using something that blocks cortisol at night may help. Losing muscle quickly and/or converting it into fat is also a sign of cortisol dominance. So, there may not be one size fit all but for FWIW many people reported best results using EOD instead of every day. Not sure if this means delayed response of long half life, but that's what many reports said.
Thanks, makes a lot of sense.

managing

So far I will say that under the tongue is about 100x stronger than on the forearm.

Ingenol

Tocopherol. Has anybody compared under tongue to ingested? What does passing through the liver do?
Interesting--that doesn't surprise me for the tocopherol. I'd also be curious to know people's results for tocopherol vs ethanol. I have the ethanol version and use it topically. Not sure I've noticed any discernable effect.

brix

I got this product for my male rat to hopefully raise T and lower cortisol.

My female companion rat has PCOS and was thinking of progest-e to control estrogen dominance and higher test. Do you think this product would be more beneficial than regular prog for PCOS? @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So far I will say that under the tongue is about 100x stronger than on the forearm.
I got this product for my male rat to hopefully raise T and lower cortisol.

My female companion rat has PCOS and was thinking of progest-e to control estrogen dominance and higher test. Do you think this product would be more beneficial than regular prog for PCOS? @haidut

Probably not. Regular progesterone has direct benefits by virtue of being agonist on PR, while 6-keto does not seem to have effects on PR. Its effects seem to be strictly related to opposing cortisol and not much else.

Momado965

@haidut Would you say keto p4’s phermone effects are noticable when you use it and if at all it has phermone effects since wheb cortisol goes down dhea, T and androstendione gow up?

Last edited:

brix

I like this product a lot. Makes me feel more muscular. No effect on libido yet at 5mg a day.

One thing I’ve noticed though is some acne on my face which I never get. I’m coupling this with a drop of tyronene. Any idea why this would cause acne?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would you say keto p4’s phermone effects are noticable when you use it and if at all it has phermone effects since wheb cortisol goes down dhea, T and androstendione gow up?

That's probably the main reason behind its pheromone effects but I suspect some of its converts downstream the 6-keto androgen pathway and those metabolites probably also have pheromone effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I like this product a lot. Makes me feel more muscular. No effect on libido yet at 5mg a day.

One thing I’ve noticed though is some acne on my face which I never get. I’m coupling this with a drop of tyronene. Any idea why this would cause acne?

If it raises the T/E ratio, as another member mentioned below, then acne is a possibility.
Test Results Before/after Using 6-keto P4

Momado965

That's probably the main reason behind its pheromone effects but I suspect some of its converts downstream the 6-keto androgen pathway and those metabolites probably also have pheromone effects.

When I use it I get very intense eye contact. Not in an aggressive way but rather a very intrigue like eye contact. Btw do you imagine keto dht, androsterone or any steroid product is best use under the tounge? When I use keto p4 inder the tounge its more potent than on skin.

J

jb116

When I use it I get very intense eye contact. Not in an aggressive way but rather a very intrigue like eye contact. Btw do you imagine keto dht, androsterone or any steroid product is best use under the tounge? When I use keto p4 inder the tounge its more potent than on skin.
Just my 2 cents: I recall Ray mentioning body hair as a way to send pheromones into the environment, so may be a clue into spreading it across as much surface area on the skin where hair resides...?

Momado965

Just my 2 cents: I recall Ray mentioning body hair as a way to send pheromones into the environment, so may be a clue into spreading it across as much surface area on the skin where hair resides...?

When I want to engineer a potent phermone effect from dht or andro I apply it on my hair, facial hair and arm hair. So yeah it works. I have comb the hair so its naturally distributed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Most steroids can usually absorb sublingually, especially if dissolved in ethanol, oil, etc. I suspect rubbing on the skin may work better as pheromone effects are concerned but I have reports from people saying oral androsterone or T also had pheromone effects. So, a dose of 5mg+ is probably enough to have a systemic effect and produce the pheromones no matter how it is taken.

Momado965

Most steroids can usually absorb sublingually, especially if dissolved in ethanol, oil, etc. I suspect rubbing on the skin may work better as pheromone effects are concerned but I have reports from people saying oral androsterone or T also had pheromone effects. So, a dose of 5mg+ is probably enough to have a systemic effect and produce the pheromones no matter how it is taken.

I usually alternate between sublingual and transdermal application. Somwhow p4 and androsterone are more potent sublingually. Also have you heard of pollen water? I foubd with use that it has very similar effects to pansterone and androsterone. Its facinating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals