>6.5 billion magnetite crystals in the brain interact with EMFs

Cellular organelles known as magnetosomes contain chains of ferromagnetic (highly magnetic) magnetite Fe3O4 crystals which are sensitive to electromagnetic fields (EMFs).

Magnetosomes in the brain will align and vibrate to the what's known as the "total magnetic field" which is the summed magnetic field components from all the different magnetic fields that are propagating through a space. In a normal environment on Earth the total magnetic field is the same as the Earth's geomagnetic field, but in areas of strong EMF pollution, the total field can deviate from the Earth's geomagnetic field and magnetosomes will align and vibrate to the altered total magnetic field.

With neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's, iron concentrations in the form of magnetite and ferritin (iron transporting protein) in the brain are found to be up to 15x higher than with normal disease-free controls. It is possible that EMF stress contributes to neurodegenerative diseases by increasing vibrational stress on the brain at the cellular level, and after apoptosis (programmed cell death and cleanup) occurs to remove the stressor (the vibrating cell), the highly resistive magnetite crystals still remain and are now free of their magnetosome protective structures, clumping up and causing brain inflammation.

As this relates to sleep, anomalous electromagnetic fields propagating at brainwave frequencies that cause arousal will vibrate magnetosomes causing resonant endogenous brainwaves to be produced at the same frequency. A real world example of this phenomenon is happening right now in Northern and Eastern Europe, where an anomalous 20 Hz electromagnetic wave is being broadcast at a strength much greater than is typically observed under normal conditions (Schumann Resonance mode 3). 20Hz is a beta brainwave associated with alertness, focus, and if unstable, anxiety and insomnia. The amplitude of this 20 Hz wave has so far been consistent whether it's day or night, whereas the typical Schumann Resonance 20Hz wave that is part of the electromagnetic spectrum pulses in amplitude, with the amplitude being greater during the day but decreasing significantly at night under normal conditions.

This being a health and wellness forum, it's important to understand the effects EMFs have on the human body and mind. Start a discussion below and ask any questions you may have about the mechanisms of how EMFs influence the human brain and I'll do my best to answer them.

PS - This is my first post here in this forum, I was happy to have found it when someone linked to one of my wellness articles in a thread a while back. It's great to see civil and uncensored discussion here!

Lollipop2

This is scary. I know that earth seems to be raising Frequency higher than Schumann Resonance on many days in the last few years, but I thought it was natural occurrence. Do you think it has been manipulated?

Is there any evidence of this 20hz in US? Or just Northern and Eastern Europe?

Wonder how this plays in with infrasound @Perry Staltic?

OP
W
No evidence of ultra-low frequency EM manipulation in North or South America yet, though publicly accessible monitoring stations stations to check are few and far between. The HeartMath Institute has multiple stations to check.

The elevated and sustained Schumann Resonance Mode 3 signal appears to be manipulated based on my continuous observations and research. I am new to this but have researched the historical data. The characteristics of the signal are deliberate.

High concentrations of magnetosomes in the brain mean that everyone is sensitive to any EMFs, how conscious they are of their connection to them remains up to them, and overtime too much exposure to EMFs if unadapted to leads to neurodegenerative problems.

Marcine

This is why: METHYLENE BLUE! I feel like it's a miracle protective substance for this sheit. Mark Sloan's book should be required reading.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals