5G Towers

David PS

First 3 letters of the Greek alphabet. May not have anything to do with brainwaves
My knee jerk reaction was brainwaves and how to make an angier world with a flick of a switch. And then make the world calmer with another flick. Any suggestions as to what they are about?

Edited

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

My knee jerk reaction was brainwaves and how to make an angier world. Any suggestions as to what they are about?

Unless your reaction is correct, I would think they are 3 frequency channels that they label alpha, beta and gamma. Using Greek letters may be normal in that field. It's normal in science.

David PS

Unless your reaction is correct, I would think they are 3 frequency channels that they label alpha, beta and gamma. Using Greek letters may be normal in that field. It's normal in science.
Okay, but I thought 5G towers were emitting static (no pun intended, just meaning little change) waves 24/7. Why the switches?

Perry Staltic

Okay, but I thought 5G towers were emitting static (no pun intended, just meaning little change) waves 24/7. Why the switches?

It apparently has something to do with propagation path loss. ABG has been used for decades and is apparently obsolete

David PS

It apparently has something to do with propagation path loss. ABG has been used for decades and is apparently obsolete

Thank you. You may be correct.

Last edited:

David PS

Thanks, I enjoyed that video.
1661964167346.png

David PS

This image peaked my curosity.
1665784836482.png

The 2 images in the lower portion may or not be related to the expired patent application. It was first filed in 1997. This invention never issued as a patent but it was published. It states that ear plug can be used to prevent or greatly reduce the effects of the acoustic manipulation.

Experiments have shown that atmospheric acoustic stimulation of deeply subliminal intensity can excite in a human subject the sensory resonances near 1/2 Hz and 2.5 Hz. The 1/2 Hz resonance is characterized by ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowsiness, a tonic smile, tenseness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz that is used. The observable effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include a slowing of certain cortical functions, sleepiness, and, after long exposure, dizziness and disorientation. The finding that these sensory resonances can be excited by atmospheric acoustic signals of deeply subliminal intensity opens the way to an apparatus and method for acoustic manipulation of a subject's nervous system, wherein weak acoustic pulses are induced in the atmosphere at the subject's ears, and the pulse frequency is tuned to the resonance frequency of the selected sensory resonance.

There is an embodiment suitable for law enforcement operations in which a subject's nervous system is manipulated from a considerable distance, as in a standoff situation.

The physiological response to the 2.5 Hz acoustic stimulation can be avoided by wearing earplugs. FIG. 10 is a plot of the 100-70 counting time versus acoustic pulse frequency, with and without earplugs. The sound pressure level at the entrance of the subject's external ear canal was -6 dB for both runs. Without earplugs the counting time has the peak 59, but no significant peak is seen in graph 60 for the run in which the subject used earplugs. Two conclusions can be reached from these results. First, in the experiments the 2.5 Hz resonance is essentially excited acoustically rather than through the magnetic field induced by the voice coil currents in the loudspeaker. Second, it follows that the exciting sound essentially propagates via the external ear canal, instead of through the skin and bones in the area of the ears, or via cutaneous mechanoreceptors in the skin at large.
1665785706419.png

To answer the question whether the acoustic excitation of the 2.5 Hz sensory resonance occurs perhaps through the cochlear nerve, one needs to consider the human auditory threshold curve such as shown, for instance, by Thomson (1967). The curve has a minimum near 1.8 KHz where the threshold sound pressure level is 0 dB, by definition. At 10 Hz the threshold is 105 dB. Hence, the pronounced acoustic excitation of the sensory resonance shown in FIG. 9 for a sound pressure level of -61 dB is 166 dB below the auditory threshold at 10 Hz. The excitation occurs near 2.5 Hz, and at that frequency, the auditory threshold is even higher than at 10 Hz. Although the curve in Thomson's book does not go below 10 Hz, linear extrapolation suggests the estimate of 135 dB for the threshold at 2.5 Hz, bringing the sound pressure level that is effective for acoustic excitation of the sensory resonance to 196 dB below the estimated threshold at the frequency near 2.5 Hz used. This result all but rules out excitation via the cochlear nerve.
1665786149668.png

I am wondering if the birds that have dropped from cell phone towers were still alive the moment before impacting the ground.

jay123

Maybe this is something else in front of our eyes and not 5g? Read this! Yikes!
Screenshot_20230207-095440.png
Screenshot_20230207-095458.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals