5G Rollout And Corona

Regina

What?! I understand the purpose of the 5G transmitters, but what are the flood lights and speakers for??
No clue.
It's hard to photograph the floodlights at night because it's all so ridiculously bright. (I don't know much bout photography)

Wagner83

YouTube moves to limit spread of false coronavirus 5G theory

Among other things :

Content that spreads falsehoods about 5G but does not mention coronavirus is not in violation of the site’s policies, YouTube says, but is often considered borderline content and is subjected to limited functionality, such as being removed from recommendations and search features on the platform. These actions reduce views on affected videos by more than 70%, it says.

Last edited:

yoshiesque

Yes. All within the last two wks. Many went in last friday and all this week. There may be legacy stuff within my photos, but camera poles, flood lights and speakers all along the lake (at least here downtown) and in these main parks (Grant and Millennium) are all new. The installations are going on right now. Line work trucks are everywhere but I can't really photograph, there are so many police.

We laid on the benches in the 3rd photo with our dog on the Saturday before last. Those camera poles were definitely not there. Geez, they've got one or every bench grouping. lol
Who's going to volunteer to sit on them.
which country/city is this?

Badger

A 5G/EMF of the vaxxed death?

What happened to the vaxxed lion after the 5G/EMF was turned on is not for the highly sensitive to watch, though it's a mercifully brief video. Assuming this is for-real, imagine what this will look like in vaxxed humans when they turn on the special kill shot 5G frequencies in cities and town. Sad beyond words to see this lion die:

@Gabriels_Horn

"Combination of 5G and microwave pulsed EMF. Plus all animals in captivity (including traditional and free-roam style zoos) were given vaccines. Not only do the Babylonian Radhanites of the Synagogue of Satan want to genocide humanity, they want to eradicate all animals, too.

Once the 5G and pulsed EMFs are targeted ‘en mass’ towards humans, the vaccinated will all fall down. Charles Leiber‘s-invented nanotubes will release deadly pathogens like Marburg."

View: http://bitchute.com/video/1AfURRVOQs6N/

joaquin

How about coronavirus and the Friends reunion? Coincidence?
Looks like the posts that follow your sophistry are doing an excellent job of handling the explanation. Sorry, not sorry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals