5G Revolt In Switzerland

Soren

Forum Supporter
We used to have an advisory referendum. When there was a 2/3s vote against the Ukraine Treaty and then the Brexit vote nearby, our political class proverbially shat their shorts and passed a bill to remove this right from the people because, and I kid you not, they said we are not sufficiently informed to make a correct decision and would only hinder them from doing their job. There is one party that attempts to reinstall this right, but this time upgraded to a binding referendum, like the Swiss.

LeeLemonoil

We used to have an advisory referendum. When there was a 2/3s vote against the Ukraine Treaty and then the Brexit vote nearby, our political class proverbially shat their shorts and passed a bill to remove this right from the people because, and I kid you not, they said we are not sufficiently informed to make a correct decision and would only hinder them from doing their job. There is one party that attempts to reinstall this right, but this time upgraded to a binding referendum, like the Swiss.

Who’s we? Netherlands?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

Yep the politicians saying we did not vote the right way. What has been done with brexit is disgraceful. 3 years of being told the people didn't know what we were voting for etc.

Hopefully with 5G the truth won't be surppresed and we'll see some more pushback.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Wireless Industry Confesses: "No Studies Show 5G is Safe"

"Last week, U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal grilled wireless industry representatives, who admitted the industry has done ZERO health & safety studies on 5G technology. Meanwhile, dozens of independent studies indicates that 5G is a risk to all biological life."

I can't stand Blumenthal, he lied about fighting in Vietnam and he is a total big government shill. However at least someone is asking the relevant questions about 5G. Here is hoping that we will take a pause and maybe do something to prevent this incoming catastrophe.

cats

Got to love the Swiss system in terms of limiting governments power and the ability to have redress via direct democracy.
Direct democracy doesn't curtail government power, it is instead a more democratic way of directing that power. Government power can be the means through which democratic decision making is implemented. And reducing the power of a government is only anti oppressive if that government is not sufficiently democratic in the first place. If a government is highly democratic, reducing its power could increase oppression.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know of any devices that are good at blocking 5G emf? I've seen a few online but I don't fully understand how they work.

This company Blushield makes devices that they claim to block the effect of EMF over large areas say an entire house or office floor including 5g. Just to clarify they do not claim to block EMF but to negate the effect of EMF. Looks pretty legit anyone ever have any experience with it?

Blushield - EMF Protection - European Distributor

From their website:
"Active EMF Protection Technology
Blushield Active EMF Protection Technology is an Active solution for EMF (emissions from wireless products or items powered by mains power) which is one form of incoherence within our environment.
The Blushield uses power to mitigate EMF (electromagnetic fields) at a cell level. This is called Active EMF Protection Technology because the Blushield is using powerful fields instead of weak passive fields that may transmute energies or EM fields. Passive devices can be stickers, pendants or pyramids, all of which seem to be far less effective at bringing coherence to the body and environment. In a lot of cases these passive technologies are short lived or become useless over time as the energy is static and doesn’t adjust to the environment.
Active protection provides a long term solution to a wide range of incoherent signals within our environment, of which EMF is only one. See our page on coherent fields.
As a tuning fork resonates so too does another tuning fork when we bring the vibrating one close enough within range of it. This is called sympathetic resonance. In effect this is how the Blushield works. A coherent field is produced and it is brought within our local environment, as long as all the right attributes are there the body will in turn become more coherent (in balance).
When there is coherence in the body this may cause some of the following results:
more energy
less fatigue
more balance
increased stamina
more strength
less stress
better mood
sounder sleep
less irritable
more relaxed
more coherent
Most people experience positive improvements immediately with some reporting previous symptoms of incoherence disappearing.
The body responds to the Blushield’s coherent field because of:
Coherent resonances that are familiar to our cells: we have evolved with these over eons
Blushield is mimicking nature but much more powerfully
Blushield’s coherent field overrides all ambient EMF fields, including wireless radiation
Blushield’s coherent waveform is engineered to achieve maximum effectiveness"

Last edited:

gabys225

Blushield is a scam. I recall looking into it some time ago, and an amazon reviewer posted photos after purchasing one of their home plug style devices and seeing that it was nothing more than an LED light. He had a background in electronics, and knew what he was looking at when disassembled I assume.

cats

Blushield is a scam. I recall looking into it some time ago, and an amazon reviewer posted photos after purchasing one of their home plug style devices and seeing that it was nothing more than an LED light. He had a background in electronics, and knew what he was looking at when disassembled I assume.
Fraudulent or not, they seem to be claiming that the devices do the the same thing as the Schumann resonators that have been sold for years at much lower prices.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Fraudulent or not, they seem to be claiming that the devices do the the same thing as the Schumann resonators that have been sold for years at much lower prices.

Never heard of Schumann resonators. Any link to more information about that?

Do you have a link to that review? Was it on the US amazon?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Found the review on Amazon. It looks pretty damning. See below.

"This unit contains no technology that could possibly 'block' or 'reduce' EMFs from other sources. It is a prime example of a company preying on people who are worried about negative health effects of EMFs, by producing a fake-science unit and selling it for an extortionate price.

I opened this unit (see photos) and it contains: LED lights, capacitors, diodes and a small microchip to control the flashing LEDs. Nothing in the unit will 'combat' EMFs.

The total cost of the electronics inside the unit (as you can see from the photos) is a few dollars, yet the unit is being sold for hundreds.

Please do not support companies like these who are simply ripping people off! It is quite simply a scam preying on people's fears, and the manufacturer and seller should be ashamed of themselves."

A pretty good health researcher who follows a very Ray Peat like diet sells their products on his website so I would like to know what he thinks of this. Matt Blackburn in case anyone has heard of him.

Attachments

• Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    89.8 KB · Views: 15

gabys225

Damning indeed. At the end of the day, the products that are verified beyond claims of "subtle energy enhancement" (which I'm not knocking, it just simply isn't enough) are

1) RF Paint, which is entirely black and requires at least 2 coats (followed by multiple coats of another paint if you don't want to feel like your living on the set of a horror movie), and the

2) Fabrics, which contain embedded metals like copper and act as a shield.

Think about it, how can something like the above device stop the parade of waves from affecting you? It's unfortunate, but the reality is moving somewhere a little more remote or you drape the RF blocking fabrics around all the walls in your homes. There are many videos on YouTube of people successfully doing this.

If you're truly sensitive, what happens when you leave your house? Also, the RF paint and shielding fabrics lose strength over time, and they're very expensive.

Also, thinking a little deeper into application, lets say you wear the shielded garments, won't contact with your skin have you absorb some of the metallic elements that are present in the fabrics?

The definitive answer is moving to a more remote area, which is usually not an option for people who do not have the means to do so, but such are our crazy times.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
There are quite a few testimonials online on Amazon for Blushield and there are official sellers for the US and for the EU. I'm not entirely convinced they are a scam. Overpriced maybe but I think the products might actually be doing something based on the testimonials.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom