5G Radiation Is Gonna Be So Powerful That It's Gonna Damage Our DNA's

L

Lord Cola

Mad props to the Illuminati for their efforts toward saving the Earth from human progress.

Cirion

I'm still holding out a small amount of hope that people will be able to stop it, if enough (ie, billions) of people resist. They are just hoping people will just be lazy and not fight back.

Check this out:

Join The 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability, online and free from August 26 - September 1, 2019!

It's a free 5G awareness summit taking place at the end of Aug and is free to sign up for. I think I will, in order to learn more and hopefully help spread awareness since its gonna take MAJOR backlash if we want any hope of stopping this dead in its tracks. Luckily, with summits like this, there may yet be hope.

This summit looks very promising. There's literally over a hundred speakers, many of whom are doctors, PhD holders, in other words, they've done their research, this is not random Joe Smoe off the street, so bring your friends who think 5G is perfectly safe as well and make them listen to this (no excuses, its free)

Mad props to the Illuminati for their efforts toward saving the Earth from human progress.

Except this is gonna hurt the Earth and all the animals as well. 5G is a killing field for every living being.

Last edited:

Birdie

It will be everywhere. Antennas are so small. No more cell towers. But you could escape cell towers.
Well, if you can afford to you can escape. But the 5G will get to us all with no escape.

RobertJM

Will the faraday cage block the 5g as well? In terms of supplements that we might need to take daily, and chronically (perhaps at high doses), niacinamide? Any others?

Birdie

Will the faraday cage block the 5g as well? In terms of supplements that we might need to take daily, and chronically (perhaps at high doses), niacinamide? Any others?
Probably all the ones Ray recommends for X-rays. Right?
My list says niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine, vitamin E, progesterone, red light, thyroid, pregnenolone and CO2.

RobertJM

Probably all the ones Ray recommends for X-rays. Right?
My list says niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine, vitamin E, progesterone, red light, thyroid, pregnenolone and CO2.

Good call. Yes those sound like good suggestions.

nwo2012

Dont forget the tinfoil hat.
:tinfoilhat

Its perfectly safe 5g, i mean it was developed by jews who are the helpless victims of unwarranted persecution and holocausts over many centuries. How could anyone not trust 5g?

P

Peatness

I wonder if all those people getting taste disturbance with "covid" were actually radiation poisoning victims - 5G?

As a victim of electromagnetic attacks and microwave radiation by some shitheads in our government, I am very interested in solutions to these.

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals