5aOHP -Progesterone and DHT mix ? Has anybody heard about this steroid?

What do you think of 5aOHP?

• Would try

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wouldn't try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Mauritio

I just came a across this pro hormone/steroid. Has anybody heard about it?
It seems phenomenal its anabolic, progestogenic and converts into DHT . It sounds like the perfect combo for males .
There seems to be very few research on it.

What do you guys think?

"5aOHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol) is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone, which is better known as dihydrotestosterone or DHT for short. This causes 5aOHP to act like Winstrol because it helps achieve a lean look and adds mass without aggression. However, there is one major difference between winstrol and 5aOHP – the latter one will not cause any hair loss that is commonly associated with the use of winstrol."

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

There isnt much reviews out there,but I found some . These guys are body builders , so of course they will take very high doses and mostly look for gains ,but at least we can gauge if theres any side effects / suppression etc...

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I just came a across this pro hormone/steroid. Has anybody heard about it?
It seems phenomenal its anabolic, progestogenic and converts into DHT . It sounds like the perfect combo for males .
There seems to be very few research on it.

What do you guys think?

"5aOHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol) is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone, which is better known as dihydrotestosterone or DHT for short. This causes 5aOHP to act like Winstrol because it helps achieve a lean look and adds mass without aggression. However, there is one major difference between winstrol and 5aOHP – the latter one will not cause any hair loss that is commonly associated with the use of winstrol."

I don't know, it might be okay, but why not just use Progesterone in combination with DHEA? DHEA also metabolizes into DHT, and Progesterone is safer than most other progestens.

I'm more wary of the synthetic hormones at this point than the bio identical ones. If it's not a controlled substance, then maybe that's a good reason to opt for it instead of trying DHT. If not, I don't see much reason, personally.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I don't know, it might be okay, but why not just use Progesterone in combination with DHEA? DHEA also metabolizes into DHT, and Progesterone is safer than most other progestens.

I'm more wary of the synthetic hormones at this point than the bio identical ones. If it's not a controlled substance, then maybe that's a good reason to opt for it instead of trying DHT. If not, I don't see much reason, personally.
First DHEA can aromatize ,5aohp not and second despite this being a progesteronic substance ,it seems to maintain an androgenic tone and the body builders that reported that probably used very high dosages .
It seems to be anabolic, androgenic while still maintaining some of progesterones characteristics.

Maybe @Momado965 will be interested. Definitely less risk than tren ?

tankasnowgod

First DHEA can aromatize ,5aohp not and second despite this being a progesteronic substance ,it seems to maintain an androgenic tone and the body builders that reported that probably used very high dosages .
It seems to be anabolic, androgenic while still maintaining some of progesterones characteristics.

Maybe @Momado965 will be interested. Definitely less risk than tren ?

Not sure exactly what you mean by "androgenic tone," but if you are referring to muscle building, Progesterone with some DHEA has been working great for me in that regard. I suspect Prog + DHT would work even better (which is what Haidut suggested in his Anti-Catabolic Stack thread), but the whole controlled substance thing makes the DHT part harder to use.

If 5aohp isn't a controlled substance, it might be a better option.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Not sure exactly what you mean by "androgenic tone," but if you are referring to muscle building, Progesterone with some DHEA has been working great for me in that regard. I suspect Prog + DHT would work even better (which is what Haidut suggested in his Anti-Catabolic Stack thread), but the whole controlled substance thing makes the DHT part harder to use.

If 5aohp isn't a controlled substance, it might be a better option.
I'm referring to what the bodybuilders experienced . If that thing wasn't anabolic or they would loose their pump or muscle fullness ,they would have made sure that we've heard of it ?

Yeah prog + dhea is great... if it works for you!
You could try 11ketoT or 11keto DHT
I myself will be experimenting with 11ketoT next as it has some interesting properties . And it's actually legal.

So I'm not saying this is better than any of this , just another option . Theoretically all we should need is prog and DHEA, but it doesnt always work that easy
And in my experience 2 substances that should feel similar, sometimes feel completely different
So maybe this will hit the sweet spot for someone, who has tried a few things already and is willing to take a little risk .
Just another option .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

1609416227821.png

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Bump

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio