sladerunner69

Oh and if you want to try to lose weight. Try the aspirin, niacinamide, caffeine stack with a small amount of 5a-DHP (to keep GABA up from the caffeine). Also, with energin and magnesium too (if you have it already). Haidut has a thread on it on here.

That is the crap part about holiday, I ate so much cake, pies, cookies, candy, pasta and chocolates over the last few days :astonished::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Yes I always suspected genetics played an important part in bodyfat percentage. I am naturally thick and muscular but I put on fat pretty easily as well. I have only gotten under 10% bodyfat once in my life, right before I began to take proscar. I had to really watch and count my calories and not eat anything too fatty, although this was a few years before I found Dr Peat. So I would run and jog for 30 minutes every day and I got kind of lean and beach fit. But I would love to for once get super dry and vascular and have visible abs, hopefully by the summer. I actually have some crazy vascular but only with one gigantic veone running along the back of my forearm up around my elbow and it shows in my bicep when I do curls ;D

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely look into using more aspirin although i already take one aspirin, 100-200mg niacinmide, and a few cups of strong coffee everyday. Maybe I need more niacininide? Or you think maybe there is something to topical having a more potent effect on bodyfat? O could try orderring a ton of solban and clearcoating my husky bod hahahaha

I think Im gonna make a log about this journey.. everyone qould just adore my vid entries

TubZy

Yes I always suspected genetics played an important part in bodyfat percentage. I am naturally thick and muscular but I put on fat pretty easily as well. I have only gotten under 10% bodyfat once in my life, right before I began to take proscar. I had to really watch and count my calories and not eat anything too fatty, although this was a few years before I found Dr Peat. So I would run and jog for 30 minutes every day and I got kind of lean and beach fit. But I would love to for once get super dry and vascular and have visible abs, hopefully by the summer. I actually have some crazy vascular but only with one gigantic veone running along the back of my forearm up around my elbow and it shows in my bicep when I do curls ;D

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely look into using more aspirin although i already take one aspirin, 100-200mg niacinmide, and a few cups of strong coffee everyday. Maybe I need more niacininide? Or you think maybe there is something to topical having a more potent effect on bodyfat? O could try orderring a ton of solban and clearcoating my husky bod hahahaha

I think Im gonna make a log about this journey.. everyone qould just adore my vid entries

Nice man. Yeah, the doses for Haidut talks about is 500mg of niacinamide and 325mg-500mg of aspirin and 200mg of caffeine. You could also try forskolin too which I personally tried and posted some studies a while back on how it can boost cyclic amp along with stimulating T.

Genetics def do play a role. When I was in highschool and early college I had all the signs of high DHT but I never knew about DHT back them much but it all makes sense now. I was always super strong despite my size.

I never been over 10% BF in my life. If I didn't work out regularly and just stayed on fin I think I would turn into a female lmao. I think what kept me somewhat stable on fin was the weight lifting that stimulated T and DHT and drinking loads of booze which boosted allopreg. If I wasn't doing those things while on fin the sides would prob be way way worse.

Does solban work over abs haha? Maybe I will try it.

sladerunner69

Nice man. Yeah, the doses for Haidut talks about is 500mg of niacinamide and 325mg-500mg of aspirin and 200mg of caffeine. You could also try forskolin too which I personally tried and posted some studies a while back on how it can boost cyclic amp along with stimulating T.

Genetics def do play a role. When I was in highschool and early college I had all the signs of high DHT but I never knew about DHT back them much but it all makes sense now. I was always super strong despite my size.

I never been over 10% BF in my life. If I didn't work out regularly and just stayed on fin I think I would turn into a female lmao. I think what kept me somewhat stable on fin was the weight lifting that stimulated T and DHT and drinking loads of booze which boosted allopreg. If I wasn't doing those things while on fin the sides would prob be way way worse.

Does solban work over abs haha? Maybe I will try it.

Damn dude how could you possibly workout after crashing on fin? I only took fin for a month but I actually took proscar which comes in 25mg tablets and I was accidently taking half a tablet daily. So i was taking a double or triple dose of poison. After I started feeling like ***t and my junk shrivelled up to bright blue I stopped taking it and I crashed to feeling even worse, god it was so terrible I havent thought about that in a while I was 18 amd remember laying in bed staring into the abyss just being incresibly depressed and wanting to die but remembering all the dreams I used to have before. I got my testosterone tested at if was literally as low as 41. 41 units in my blood...Anyways i wasnt able to workout for about a year or so and before that I was a semi famous bodybuilder, at my school and in my town. Before i looked into taking fin I was about 190 and just under 10% bodyfat which was huge for 18 yrs old. I was bench 225 for 8 reps and everyone was accusing me of being on roids lol. Anyways almost 6 years later and I can finally bench that much again or maybe a little more, although ive grown interested in many other thing other than working out, though it is a fantastic hobby.

Im going to try to follow that fat loss protocol although I hope it doesbt tank my estrogen too much as I will continue to take pregnenlone daily because it helps me stay emergized and motivated, i would also like to keep taking 5dhp and andro too. Im worried combining all will make me irritable though... i will play around with the doaage. Most importantly I need to sharpen my diet and eat fewer starches and much less fat. I have ketosis genetics I think but cant confiem unless i so a dna test.

Brooks Esq.

Has anyone had any success using this compound for post ssri/post finasteride issues?

bruschi11

@Brooks Esq. I believe it has helped me a bit post fin. I would give a shot for sure its antidepressant effects are great.

On that topic. @haidut , I ordered a lot of this. I am worried about shelf life. Can this be frozen, would this be beneficial for shelf life?

Brooks Esq.

@Brooks Esq. I believe it has helped me a bit post fin. I would give a shot for sure its antidepressant effects are great.

On that topic. @haidut , I ordered a lot of this. I am worried about shelf life. Can this be frozen, would this be beneficial for shelf life?
Thank you for your response, Has it helped the sexual dysfunction side effects or the cognition side effects?

Pointless

This gives me diarrhea whenever I use it. I never get this effect from any other estrogen-lowering substance.

TubZy

Damn dude how could you possibly workout after crashing on fin? I only took fin for a month but I actually took proscar which comes in 25mg tablets and I was accidently taking half a tablet daily. So i was taking a double or triple dose of poison. After I started feeling like ***t and my junk shrivelled up to bright blue I stopped taking it and I crashed to feeling even worse, god it was so terrible I havent thought about that in a while I was 18 amd remember laying in bed staring into the abyss just being incresibly depressed and wanting to die but remembering all the dreams I used to have before. I got my testosterone tested at if was literally as low as 41. 41 units in my blood...Anyways i wasnt able to workout for about a year or so and before that I was a semi famous bodybuilder, at my school and in my town. Before i looked into taking fin I was about 190 and just under 10% bodyfat which was huge for 18 yrs old. I was bench 225 for 8 reps and everyone was accusing me of being on roids lol. Anyways almost 6 years later and I can finally bench that much again or maybe a little more, although ive grown interested in many other thing other than working out, though it is a fantastic hobby.

Im going to try to follow that fat loss protocol although I hope it doesbt tank my estrogen too much as I will continue to take pregnenlone daily because it helps me stay emergized and motivated, i would also like to keep taking 5dhp and andro too. Im worried combining all will make me irritable though... i will play around with the doaage. Most importantly I need to sharpen my diet and eat fewer starches and much less fat. I have ketosis genetics I think but cant confiem unless i so a dna test.

Barely man. My adrenals crashed to where I had high cortisol for a long time and when I crashed I had very low cortisol levels with zero energy, anxiety, low libido, cant handle stress ettc. At the time, I kept thinking I had high cortisol instead b/c fin was known to raise cortisol levels. So made matters worse when I was taking things that lower cortisol. Working out actually helped it was just getting the drive to actually workout which completely vanished once I crashed coming off fin. Exercise can increase cortisol levels so maybe that is why I felt better only after exercise.

Yeah, proscar is crap- should be off the market. I was on stims 24/7 the last 3 months while I was on fin b/c I was so run down and never put two and two together realizing fin was the culprit. So the day I crashed it was after I was using stim preworkouts and my adrenals gave up which led me to low cortisol.

That is why I think we are still so sensitive to any supplements of how our estrogen/cortisol tanks so quick. I'm surprised I can tolerate a few mg's of DHEA b/c it analogizes cortisol. Prior to fin I never had an issue with my estrogen or cortisol going too low. Less supplements is better. I think preg is safe b/c it goes where it's needed (possibly to bring cortisol levels back up to normal range if they go too low). Now that I think of it maybe that is why I can't even handle oral taurine at all when I could easily in the past. Taurine can lower cortisol very easily.

6 years that is crazy man. Just be careful with taking too many supplements b/c you could be doing more harm than good. I feel better taking LESS stuff now compared to when I crashed from fin and was taking loads of supplements thinking I needed them.

Last edited:

calamityjane

No doc ever tested their vestibular or cerebellum nor did they tell them that vestibular nuclei connect to gut function (think about people that get nauseous on amusement park rides, get car sick or sea sick).

@Mastemah. Can you tell me where I can get more info on this? I have suffered this all my life as well as dizziness, poor balance, fear of heights etc.

Ingenol

My 5a-dhp has a white precipitate that doesn't seem to redissolve easily despite shaking/heating. I usually just shake it like crazy to get a sort of suspension going and put that on. Anyone else?

bruschi11

@Brooks Esq. would say mostly neurological as it effects the preg/prog pathway allowing prog to convert to DHP to allopreg.

Allopreg extremely important for anxiety, mental well being. First time I tried 9 days ago I thought it was a miracle how it made me feel. Music amazing, appreciative of the moment.

That effect wears off and I feel like body becomes immune to it where "you always have it" so you don't appreciate it as much. But anxiety reduced significantly since this for sure.

Brooks Esq.

@Brooks Esq. would say mostly neurological as it effects the preg/prog pathway allowing prog to convert to DHP to allopreg.

Allopreg extremely important for anxiety, mental well being. First time I tried 9 days ago I thought it was a miracle how it made me feel. Music amazing, appreciative of the moment.

That effect wears off and I feel like body becomes immune to it where "you always have it" so you don't appreciate it as much. But anxiety reduced significantly since this for sure.
Thank you, but I'm still curious if the substance has benefited sexual function or cognitive and memory impairment/brain fog which results from post fin

bruschi11

@Brooks Esq. Probably does help sexual function based on research- couldn't say 100% in my case though. I've been on TRT and getting that down with proper control of estrogen really is what helped me get sexual function back to par as it was before. So I am not the best to ask on that question.

Brooks Esq.

@Brooks Esq. Probably does help sexual function based on research- couldn't say 100% in my case though. I've been on TRT and getting that down with proper control of estrogen really is what helped me get sexual function back to par as it was before. So I am not the best to ask on that question.

Thank you very much for your response. Usually testosterone replacement therapy does not benefit PSSD or post fin, so if you have sexual improvement with your post fin then it may be due to this compound.

sladerunner69

Barely man. My adrenals crashed to where I had high cortisol for a long time and when I crashed I had very low cortisol levels with zero energy, anxiety, low libido, cant handle stress ettc. At the time, I kept thinking I had high cortisol instead b/c fin was known to raise cortisol levels. So made matters worse when I was taking things that lower cortisol. Working out actually helped it was just getting the drive to actually workout which completely vanished once I crashed coming off fin. Exercise can increase cortisol levels so maybe that is why I felt better only after exercise.

Yeah, proscar is crap- should be off the market. I was on stims 24/7 the last 3 months while I was on fin b/c I was so run down and never put two and two together realizing fin was the culprit. So the day I crashed it was after I was using stim preworkouts and my adrenals gave up which led me to low cortisol.

That is why I think we are still so sensitive to any supplements of how our estrogen/cortisol tanks so quick. I'm surprised I can tolerate a few mg's of DHEA b/c it analogizes cortisol. Prior to fin I never had an issue with my estrogen or cortisol going too low. Less supplements is better. I think preg is safe b/c it goes where it's needed (possibly to bring cortisol levels back up to normal range if they go too low). Now that I think of it maybe that is why I can't even handle oral taurine at all when I could easily in the past. Taurine can lower cortisol very easily.

6 years that is crazy man. Just be careful with taking too many supplements b/c you could be doing more harm than good. I feel better taking LESS stuff now compared to when I crashed from fin and was taking loads of supplements thinking I needed them.

Hmm yes I ca feel your pain with the unfathomable levels of stress and the crashes from fin and the terrible effects of stims, but I dont think that was initially due to low cortisol. I think it is more liekly that your cortisol adrenaline and other stress hormones were through the roof and continued to be pushed through the roof. However I dont think fin has a very direct effect on stress hormone levels, although in turn it will definitely indirectly raise all stress hromones aprticularly estrogen through the gut and liver. I think that your cortisol was probably elevated and then when you began using the epat diet tecquniques it brought your stress hormones back to normal range but you still did not feel good ebcause your allopregnenlone amd amdrgens and 5ar steroids were too low. When you added the plethera of idealabs supplements back in septemeber and october that we did plenty back and forth on, it brought your cortisol levels down further but also brought your 5-ar steroids up which gve you immediate relief, becaus eit filled an integral compnenet that you had been missing for years, but after the novelty wore off you ebgan to realize that anhedonia and mental wariness remained, and that the multitutde of spplements were having this cortisol/estorgen inhibiting effect that was too strong and unnatural and not entirely healthful. At least that is more or less y experience, and I am thanful for having used all fo the idealabs supplements and recognize tht each ahs its specific role, but they are potent indeed and one must take hesitiation before using more thanone at a time. Using all sorts of fat soluble cvitmamins and steroids and compounds that are highly ptoent and in strogn solvents is goign to have a very accute and strogn effect withs ystemic implcations, so I relaized that I have to really stick to jsut one supplement per dose,, and I think dhea am+ 5adhp pm is what gets me the best results.

If I add any toher supplements o top of that my joints begin to hurt and I ebcome irritable and angry, and that gets worse the more I dose other tyes of supplements. i think anyone usng amultidide of these supplements would experience something similar, unless they had truly high estorgne adn cortisol levels. however, I beleieve I am mostly ina good state of health, only that some of my 5-ar steroids are lielly a bit low from 5-ar downregualtion, and over time this will mend itself but for now jsut low dose dhea/5dhp/dht will help alleviate this.

I think rpegnenlone does help but there are studies demonstrating it is potent anti-cortisol, so beleive it definitely plays into our dillemna here.... and since i am 6 years off fin I dont beleive the preg will eb as benficial to em as to you, ebcause you ah v emroe hormonal gaps to fill. I jsut need a little pushing up the 5ar and that is about it.

I absolutely a agreeing that less is more, and that is something I ahve found out over and over agian the hard way, but it comes full circle to what peat has always said about supplements, that he prefers not to use them and fcus on diet instead. Honestly sometimes I take sucha wild stack of everything hopign ti will fix my problems, exsepcially dnow tha tit is the holiidays and i am dirnking a bit and eating junk, i abuse suppelments to compenssat ebut it is not working out becaus ei end up irritable and unfriendly and then in turn depressed. I am goign to have to wipe the sltate clean again and just stick with my basic peat diet of oj mil with organ meats and try some marmalade and mushrooms Then I am goign to add 5-dhp and maybe one drop of dhea or a little pregenelone the next ay and se eif it gives me ay of these abd effects. I am goign to try to nail down the optimal dose for my happienss and wellbeing, ebcaus ebottomline being happy and feeling easygoing is all I need to get my work done and live my college life rightnow.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

No need to freeze, the product is only comprised of fully saturated compounds. The bottle is more likely to degrade after a few year than the ingredients inside :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My 5a-dhp has a white precipitate that doesn't seem to redissolve easily despite shaking/heating. I usually just shake it like crazy to get a sort of suspension going and put that on. Anyone else?

Can you send me a picture please or post on the forum? This is the first report like that I am getting.

Ingenol

Can you send me a picture please or post on the forum? This is the first report like that I am getting.

IMG_0795.JPG

Sure. I've discovered if I heat with red light and shake vigorously for several minutes it dissolves relatively well; I thought it was more of a suspension than it was due to the presence of very small bubbles the shaking would create.

This picture is about 90 minutes after use/shaking; if it sits overnight the amount of precipitate is approximately double this--just enough to fully coat the bottom of the bottle. My apologies for the sub-par photo quality. I think you can still more or less clearly see a bit of a white ring around the bottom there.

Unrelated: these new bottles with the very thin stem built in are fantastic and make application much, much easier!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals