sladerunner69

So you've consumed more food bc of the increase in metabolism?

My rat can eat more on this stuff

Yea I eat a bit more than baseline on 5a-dhp but not like I was on androsterone. Andro increased my appetite for sugar like app hell had broken loose-often times i found it hard to keep up with demand. When I got hungey i would feel stress hormones surge and I became irritable.

But 5a-dhp isnt as androgenic or metabolic its benefits lie more on the progeaterome allopregenelone side of things, with effects being more pleasant/carefree/nice feeling.

sladerunner69

I tried to turn my body over to burn sugar effectively and during that 6 months I gained 15 lbs. I was so sock of being sloshy and prky, I went into ketosis, dropped the 15 and 5 more. It just was not for me at all. But I learned so much that the journey is valuable...

What is your pulse rate now? Do you feel like ketosis damaged your metabolism much?

bruschi11

First post to reply to a thread. Quick about me- I used chilln from all things male preg/t3 method to increase cortisol. Worked very well while using t cream. Lost a bunch of hair while on t cream and attempted Fin for 15 days to realize it was increasing cortisol too much leading to "adrenal crashes".

Spent the last month trying to figure things out and why I was still messed up- thought the t3/preg method would work. It seems now that I do have a form of fin syndrome "testosterone doses lengthened where peak is now 2.5 hours rather than 1".

I actually got off TRT and I'm getting by fine for T with just hcg mono at the moment.

Biggest issue- stress response. Every single little thing I do leads to huge cortisol increases and by days end I always am high in cortisol. Night activity leads to crashes the next morning until I take t3. Most days just repeat with high cortisol issues anxiety all day. At about 10+days of this now. Completely done with preg it seems like it converts to cortisol immediately in a bad way causing more anxiety.

Below quote really excites me.

The studies I have seen show that 5a-DHP stimulated both progesterone synthesis and its own synthesis via 5-AR. So, that is the positive feedback mechanism. The last of negative feedback is a bit more speculative as it has not been tested extensively in vivo, but the few studies on mice and rats did not show 5a-DHP inhibiting any other hormones except estrogen and prolactin. So, at worst it is not inhibiting DHT/T production and at best it may raise endogenous DHT levels.

What you're saying here is not only will 5a-dhp convert to allopreg. It will also cause prog to convert to 5a-dhp and supply that pathway a bit more? Am I wrong here?

If so I'm hoping my cortisol production line preg-->prog--> cort really can slow down with the help of this. Also its becoming painfully obvious I have some serious GABA deficiencies at the moment. Panic attacks occurring at the smallest amounts of stress. I know this is a great GABA agonist. Hoping for the best, should see it on Friday.

skycop00

What is your pulse rate now? Do you feel like ketosis damaged your metabolism much?
I fe
Puse=l hover at 82 and daytime temps are averaged at 98.2. l don't feel I have a damaged metabolism at all. What I have come to realize is that I feel best lower carb and I just think that the Thyroid becomes more efficient possibly. Lyle McDonald while being a jackass, has some pretty compelling data on fats and ketogenesis in general. I mean ultimately I can chase the holy grail and feel like ***t gaining large amounts of fluid and bodyfat, or, feel good and roll with it. At 52...I am in the "roll with it phase"..lol

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
First post to reply to a thread. Quick about me- I used chilln from all things male preg/t3 method to increase cortisol. Worked very well while using t cream. Lost a bunch of hair while on t cream and attempted Fin for 15 days to realize it was increasing cortisol too much leading to "adrenal crashes".

Spent the last month trying to figure things out and why I was still messed up- thought the t3/preg method would work. It seems now that I do have a form of fin syndrome "testosterone doses lengthened where peak is now 2.5 hours rather than 1".

I actually got off TRT and I'm getting by fine for T with just hcg mono at the moment.

Biggest issue- stress response. Every single little thing I do leads to huge cortisol increases and by days end I always am high in cortisol. Night activity leads to crashes the next morning until I take t3. Most days just repeat with high cortisol issues anxiety all day. At about 10+days of this now. Completely done with preg it seems like it converts to cortisol immediately in a bad way causing more anxiety.

Below quote really excites me.

What you're saying here is not only will 5a-dhp convert to allopreg. It will also cause prog to convert to 5a-dhp and supply that pathway a bit more? Am I wrong here?

If so I'm hoping my cortisol production line preg-->prog--> cort really can slow down with the help of this. Also its becoming painfully obvious I have some serious GABA deficiencies at the moment. Panic attacks occurring at the smallest amounts of stress. I know this is a great GABA agonist. Hoping for the best, should see it on Friday.

Yes, the studies I saw showed 5a-DHP increased conversion of pregnenolone into progesterone and the progesterone into more 5a-DHP. If you issue is high cortisol, DHEA and emodin may be better bets as they both directly inhibit cortisol synthesis and DHEA also boosts progesterone production. Look at the original Pansterone thread. The main study there talks about giving DHEA to humans raising their progesterone levels.

bruschi11

Yes, the studies I saw showed 5a-DHP increased conversion of pregnenolone into progesterone and the progesterone into more 5a-DHP. If you issue is high cortisol, DHEA and emodin may be better bets as they both directly inhibit cortisol synthesis and DHEA also boosts progesterone production. Look at the original Pansterone thread. The main study there talks about giving DHEA to humans raising their progesterone levels.

Yes I have gone high DHEA before when I was low cortisol. Definitely seemed to help with stress. Currently only take about 50mg per day of DHEA leaving systemic levels in the 250 range. I've read those with adrenal dysfunction do a lot better in the 500 range.

I I did some quick research on Emodin. You state that it is best in enema form rather than orally. Would this be the way you suggest?

Really in a tough place right now as its only been a week fighting these symptoms. At this point, sleep is very hard only getting about 4-5 hours per night. Anxiety/panic "cortisol spells" when any stress given to situation.

Been using glycine, taurine, glutamine, theanine to promote Gaba. Definitely calmer with a ton of libido. So it appears that FIN really hasn't hurt the DHT side of the endocrine system too much. The cortisol side is messed up pretty badly though.

I definitely made a major mistake 2 weeks ago dosing t3 very high 100mcg in a day two days in a row (normal dose 15-20mcg). Because of that mistake and how my body reacted for 2 days after it, I cut out t3 completely and only used high dose pregnenolone like 300mg MLM per day.

I know- you must be reading this thinking this guy is soooo stupid. I was just really frustrated searching for straws after getting very fatigued after a day out doing a lot of activity. No drinking. Just really being out on my feet all day that day.

Theorizing that because of only going high in pregnenolone and no t3, it caused cortisol to build up in system without any t3 to bring to cells. Maybe in a reverse t3 sitatuion here. Waiting for some bloodwork back and going to see a functional medicine doctor in my area who I had seen before.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes I have gone high DHEA before when I was low cortisol. Definitely seemed to help with stress. Currently only take about 50mg per day of DHEA leaving systemic levels in the 250 range. I've read those with adrenal dysfunction do a lot better in the 500 range.

I I did some quick research on Emodin. You state that it is best in enema form rather than orally. Would this be the way you suggest?

Really in a tough place right now as its only been a week fighting these symptoms. At this point, sleep is very hard only getting about 4-5 hours per night. Anxiety/panic "cortisol spells" when any stress given to situation.

Been using glycine, taurine, glutamine, theanine to promote Gaba. Definitely calmer with a ton of libido. So it appears that FIN really hasn't hurt the DHT side of the endocrine system too much. The cortisol side is messed up pretty badly though.

I definitely made a major mistake 2 weeks ago dosing t3 very high 100mcg in a day two days in a row (normal dose 15-20mcg). Because of that mistake and how my body reacted for 2 days after it, I cut out t3 completely and only used high dose pregnenolone like 300mg MLM per day.

I know- you must be reading this thinking this guy is soooo stupid. I was just really frustrated searching for straws after getting very fatigued after a day out doing a lot of activity. No drinking. Just really being out on my feet all day that day.

Theorizing that because of only going high in pregnenolone and no t3, it caused cortisol to build up in system without any t3 to bring to cells. Maybe in a reverse t3 sitatuion here. Waiting for some bloodwork back and going to see a functional medicine doctor in my area who I had seen before.

Where did you see me say enema is best way to administer emodin? I posted one study showing low dose emodin as enema can fix microbiome imbalances but I don't remember saying this is the best way to take it.

bruschi11

Yes it was the study. I'm sorry. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes it was the study. I'm sorry. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you here.

No problem, just trying to clarify as sometimes I forget things like everybody else.

bruschi11

Christmas just came early for me. Expected Friday delivery per original ship date. Checked email to see if that was still the case hoping it would be here by Friday still. "Delivered- in mailbox".

Honestly doubt my rat would be able to tell anyone if its working even when/if it works unfortunately. This creature's cortisol levels are currently ridiculously high right now and have been for 7 days now. Today was first day of actual relief where theanine-200mg/phosphatadyl serine 300mg seemed to do some good for it dosed about 4 separate times.

Makaveli

In theory you could, but the reports I am getting so far is that it seems to act better on its own. Not sure why. Maybe 5a-DHP and androsterone together lower estrogen too much. Or maybe competition for GABA "receptors".

Do you think using androsterone and 5a-DHP on different days from each other be a good idea or would you recommend just sticking to one of them?

sladerunner69

Do you think using androsterone and 5a-DHP on different days from each other be a good idea or would you recommend just sticking to one of them?

I have been experimenting with combining a drop of andro with 3 drops 5a-dhp and adding in a bit of pregnenelone on top of it. I took that twice...The effect is like a balance between the two, the calm blissfulness of dhp plus the energy and stimulation of andro. I kind of like it but it seems to be creeping me back into low estrogen territory as my knee and elbow joints are beginning to ache slightly again and I feel a tad bit irritable. And that is on a very small dose of both. Actually now that I think about it today I took a gram of aspirin, 5000iu vitamin a, methylene blue, 1g taurine, 200mg niacinmide, and gelatin/coffee/theanine AND all of that on a coconut oil/milk diet so my estrogen is most likely very low. I have to remind myself not to take so many awesome supplements at once!

johnwester130

Androsterone combines best with DHEA, pregnenolone, not DHP.

I own both, and taking both of them makes you too relaxed, a bit apathetic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Androsterone combines best with DHEA, pregnenolone, not DHP.

I own both, and taking both of them makes you too relaxed, a bit apathetic.

Matches my experience as well. You don't want to take too many GABA agonists at the same time and both androsterone and 5a-DHP are GABA agonists.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

See my response to johnwester above. Androsterone combines best with pregnenolone and DHEA, in my experience at least. The 5a-DHP seems to produce the most consistent effects when used on its own.

bruschi11

How long is shelf life of this stuff? I might need to stack up.....

I will give a review shortly when I know more. But from 20 hours something pretty amazing is going on.

Regina

I have been experimenting with combining a drop of andro with 3 drops 5a-dhp and adding in a bit of pregnenelone on top of it. I took that twice...The effect is like a balance between the two, the calm blissfulness of dhp plus the energy and stimulation of andro. I kind of like it but it seems to be creeping me back into low estrogen territory as my knee and elbow joints are beginning to ache slightly again and I feel a tad bit irritable. And that is on a very small dose of both. Actually now that I think about it today I took a gram of aspirin, 5000iu vitamin a, methylene blue, 1g taurine, 200mg niacinmide, and gelatin/coffee/theanine AND all of that on a coconut oil/milk diet so my estrogen is most likely very low. I have to remind myself not to take so many awesome supplements at once!
I'm still belligerent in my disbelief of low estrogen being the cause of joint pain. I am so actively reducing estrogen and my joints have never felt better.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long is shelf life of this stuff? I might need to stack up.....

I will give a review shortly when I know more. But from 20 hours something pretty amazing is going on.

Probably at least 9-12 months given how stable the ingredients are. But since it is a new supplement we won't know for sure until...9-12 months from now :):

sladerunner69

I'm still belligerent in my disbelief of low estrogen being the cause of joint pain. I am so actively reducing estrogen and my joints have never felt better.

Maybe be cause your a female and your baseline estrogen is substantially higher? That is the only reason I came up with.

bruschi11

The anxiety issue that I encountered with fin seems to really be dwindled down to very low from this. It has also lowered the blood pressure issue I've encountered quite a bit. Obviously the two go hand in hand.

It feels really good when dosed at 5mg. Music sounds better, life feels better.

I feel like this will be needed for my recovery. My recovery will include more, but this is should be #1.

I definitely do not see a 10 hour half life to this though I must say. It seems like 5mg lasts about 4-5 hours or so.

Have you guys been seeing systemic effects eventually in the mental aspect? Really what I am looking for the most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals