BobbyDukes

I saw positive effects on day two. Most notably a significant increase in body temperature. Initial mood enhancing effects are also not placebo, as they have kicked in stronger today. Absolutely no negative effects so far. Not like I have gotten with the DMSO products. Not bashing the DMSO format. It just makes me curious to try the steroid products again (minus the DMSO formula) if haidut definitely decides to do that. I may just be another one who doesn't get on with the DMSO. Not definitive at this stage, but definitely a possibility.

I been taking it with fatty meals.

TubZy

I saw positive effects on day two. Most notably a significant increase in body temperature. Initial mood enhancing effects are also not placebo, as they have kicked in stronger today. Absolutely no negative effects so far. Not like I have gotten with the DMSO products. Not bashing the DMSO format. It just makes me curious to try the steroid products again (minus the DMSO formula) if haidut definitely decides to do that. I may just be another one who doesn't get on with the DMSO. Not definitive at this stage, but definitely a possibility.

How much are you taking and how frequently?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Excellent, thanks for sharing. Yes, it could be the DMSO giving side effects to some people. So, the tocopherol-based versions should resolve that. Also, as I mentioned in another thread we are about to fix the issue with the DMSO supplements for good. First, we started using smaller bottles so you'd be getting less than half of the original amount. Also, the solution inside that smaller bottle will be changed in a way so that DMSO is not irritating any more. We are trying the new formula right now and so far none of the 5 test guinea pigs exhibited any sign of skin irritation of redness.

BobbyDukes

How much are you taking and how frequently?

Just once per day. The drops came out better today, but they stopped coming out at 6 drops. Yesterday, it wouldn't produce one drop.

I may keep it in my airing cupboard (which is mildly warmer) to help the liquid become more flowing. The UK is bitterly cold at the moment. So maybe mine became victim to the cold out there, as it was in transit. So yesterday, I think it may have been about 5mg. Today was 6mg. Nothing heavy at the moment.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just once per day. The drops came out better today, but they stopped coming out at 6 drops. Yesterday, it wouldn't produce one drop.

I may keep it in my airing cupboard (which is mildly warmer) to help the liquid become more flowing. The UK is bitterly cold at the moment. So maybe mine became victim to the cold out there, as it was in transit. So yesterday, I think it may have been about 5mg. Today was 6mg. Nothing heavy at the moment.

Yep, the slow flow is due to low tempt. The liquid gets very viscous since it is mostly vitamin E and not much oil. So, keeping the bottle some place warm would help a lot, but the next batch should flow even in cold weather.

TubZy

I think maybe stacking 5a-DHP with a small amount of caffeine (200mg) preworkout could be a good synergy too. Just like niacinamide and caffeine stack.

Regina

I think maybe stacking 5a-DHP with a small amount of caffeine (200mg) preworkout could be a good synergy too. Just like niacinamide and caffeine stack.
Shuffling my rat's stack before aikido tonight. Just gave her 3 drops metergoline, 2 drops androsterone, taurine (whatever 1/2 tsp is), mexican coke, 200mg caffeine, 1 drop oxidal. (also some caramel truffles and pork rinds). Will see how she does.

aarfai

Has anyone stacked this with DHEA, Preg, Vitamin K or Androsterone? It this be a reasonable stack?

TubZy

Shuffling my rat's stack before aikido tonight. Just gave her 3 drops metergoline, 2 drops androsterone, taurine (whatever 1/2 tsp is), mexican coke, 200mg caffeine, 1 drop oxidal. (also some caramel truffles and pork rinds). Will see how she does.

Nice! keep us posted.

Regina

Nice! keep us posted.
Rat's back home. She was a tad woozy on the drive to class, but class went great. It's a solid workout of everything you got. Hits many notes.
She's well-fed now. And took a 100mg pregnenolone and 500mg niacinamide with her dinner (unfortunately eats late due to training). She'll be a derelict for a while and then apply 5-6 drops 5a-DHP and have a sugary salty milk before bed. Hope it works.
Her sleep has been lousy lately even though she feels very well overall. Adding back this 2nd 100mg pregnenolone of the day to see if that helps with sleep (after evening hard training and dinner too late stress).

TubZy

So I decided to do an experiment tonight. I got home from gym and ate meat and fruit followed by 30mg of 5a-DHP in water. Like clockwork, about 30 minutes later, I notice a big feeling of calmness and relaxation. A big increase in mood and a relaxed increase libido type feeling. The one thing that is noticeable is music sounds much better. Feels like a xanax but no weird or uncontrollable type feeling or memory issues. My cognitive functions are still really good actually could be improved due to the reduction in stress. I feel nice and toasty too- very warm.

Feels like high dose niacinamide too, but without the headache or anything like that. I guess the GABA agonism is pretty legit with 5a-DHP lol.

At this dose, still zero negative sides. I still feel the effects right now- awesome.

@haidut what was the highest you went up to in dosage?

Last edited:

TubZy

@TubZy Are you stacking 5a-DHP with anything else?

No. I was on preg/dhea combo with pretty good results prior to this (about a few days ago) but stopped due to travel and when I came home my 5a-DHP was waiting for me so I wanted to test it out soley first. I have not started back on preg/dhea again yet though.

I just take topical magnesium chloride- which I have been for a few weeks now.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I decided to do an experiment tonight. I got home from gym and ate meat and fruit followed by 30mg of 5a-DHP in water. Like clockwork, about 30 minutes later, I notice a big feeling of calmness and relaxation. A big increase in mood and a relaxed increase libido type feeling. The one thing that is noticeable is music sounds much better. Feels like a xanax but no weird or uncontrollable type feeling or memory issues. My cognitive functions are still really good actually could be improved due to the reduction in stress. I feel nice and toasty too- very warm.

Feels like high dose niacinamide too, but without the headache or anything like that. I guess the GABA agonism is pretty legit with 5a-DHP lol.

At this dose, still zero negative sides. I still feel the effects right now- awesome.

@haidut what was the highest you went up to in dosage?

Excellent! Any sleepiness form the higher dose? Yeah, 5a-DHP is still pretty good as GABA agonist, though not as strong as progesterone. Maybe that is a good thing - i.e. less sedation.
I took 100mg for a week to see if it will convert to androgens. It did feel very androgenic at that dose, lean, dry and with hard muscles. The side effects of mild joint pain started to be visible and it was very similar to something like letrozole. I think the 20mg - 30mg dose would be the highest one I'd do for long term use. That was the cutoff dose beyond which there was breast dysplasia as per the studies Peat sent. I think at 20mg - 30mg you get both allopregnanolone and DHT increase, so maybe the best of both worlds. And for those playing it very safe, the 5mg - 6mg dose should still give pretty substantial benefits with even lower risk.

Pointless

I like this stuff a lot so far. I'm happy that 40 mg HED did not show signs of cancer.

The first night I tried an indeterminate amount, around 10 mg. I had trouble sleeping that night. I had trouble falling asleep, vivid dreams, and only slept a few hours. This is something that I saw with 11-keto DHT, but the insomnia would've been worse at 10 mg 11-keto. This is not as hypnotic as androsterone, but it is calming.

Lately I've been doing 2 mg twice per day. Arousal and libido are incredible, and mood is way up. These 2 things correlate with estrogen for me, and they are what I use 11-keto and vitamin E for, so I will probably be switching over to 5a-DHP if I don't get any side effects.

In the sweltering heat of the Florida winter, the dropper issue has resolved itself. Thanks, haidut!

TubZy

Excellent! Any sleepiness form the higher dose? Yeah, 5a-DHP is still pretty good as GABA agonist, though not as strong as progesterone. Maybe that is a good thing - i.e. less sedation.
I took 100mg for a week to see if it will convert to androgens. It did feel very androgenic at that dose, lean, dry and with hard muscles. The side effects of mild joint pain started to be visible and it was very similar to something like letrozole. I think the 20mg - 30mg dose would be the highest one I'd do for long term use. That was the cutoff dose beyond which there was breast dysplasia as per the studies Peat sent. I think at 20mg - 30mg you get both allopregnanolone and DHT increase, so maybe the best of both worlds. And for those playing it very safe, the 5mg - 6mg dose should still give pretty substantial benefits with even lower risk.

So this morning, I did feel some groginess waking up from the 30mg dose but not as bad as I thought. The groginess was more of a relaxed type feeling not to the point where I couldn't get out of bed lol.

It went away anyways after I ate. I slept like a rock though and for over 8 hours with no interruption. Feel very refreshed. Yes, the androgenic effects are definitely more noticeable at this dose, my joints feel more dry.

I look forward to the results in the next coming weeks.

Is there even any point of using preg if I'm using 5a-DHP? I'm already getting the allopreg increase and androgenic/anti estrogen effects.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I like this stuff a lot so far. I'm happy that 40 mg HED did not show signs of cancer.

The first night I tried an indeterminate amount, around 10 mg. I had trouble sleeping that night. I had trouble falling asleep, vivid dreams, and only slept a few hours. This is something that I saw with 11-keto DHT, but the insomnia would've been worse at 10 mg 11-keto. This is not as hypnotic as androsterone, but it is calming.

Lately I've been doing 2 mg twice per day. Arousal and libido are incredible, and mood is way up. These 2 things correlate with estrogen for me, and they are what I use 11-keto and vitamin E for, so I will probably be switching over to 5a-DHP if I don't get any side effects.

In the sweltering heat of the Florida winter, the dropper issue has resolved itself. Thanks, haidut!

Thanks for the feedback! I had a similar experience with higher doses - vivid dreams but not as vivid as androsterone or 11-keto DHT.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So this morning, I did feel some groginess waking up from the 30mg dose but not as bad as I thought. The groginess was more of a relaxed type feeling not to the point where I couldn't get out of bed lol.

It went away anyways after I ate. I slept like a rock though and for over 8 hours with no interruption. Feel very refreshed. Yes, the androgenic effects are definitely more noticeable at this dose, my joints feel more dry.

I look forward to the results in the next coming weeks.

Is there even any point of using preg if I'm using 5a-DHP? I'm already getting the allopreg increase and androgenic/anti estrogen effects.

Lower dose pregnenolone may raise DHEA, which would synergize nicely with 5a-DHP. I think adding some pregnenolone and/or DHEA may be synergistic. The studies I have seen showed the bets effect from combining a 5-AR (non-aromatizable) steroid like DHT or 5a-DHP with a non-saturated one (aromatizable) like DHEA and T. Peat has also recommended people add DHEA to any steroid they asked him about. Often he gets questions about T /DHT supplementation and aside from recommending a lower dose than most people are used to hearing from their doctors, he almost always mentions adding DHEA and/or pregnenolone to the mix. Pregnenolone may even potentiate the effects of 5a-DHP and any androgens that it gets converted to. The original thread on Pansterone has a study from Hans Selye that said the same thing - pregnenolone can partially substitute for any steroid and can potentiate the effects of any steroid it is used with while also protecting from their side effects. So, maybe 10mg pregnenolone with each dose of 5a-DHP would be something interesting to try. Or 5mg DHEA with every dose of 5a-DHP. Or just a dose of Pansterone with the dose of 5a-DHP.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals