OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is anyone familiar with the studies linking 5aDHP to cancer?

I remember reading about some concern being expressed with this. I recently had a pre cancerous polyp removed during a colonoscopy and I am well under age fifty. Pre cancerous polyps being removed from the Colon is not a huge deal and most pre cancerous polyps never turn into cancer.

But it's still making me question a little the things I put in my body attempting to cure P F S

for the record I have taken 5aDHP twice over the last few months for a month at a time. The second time longer then a month..more like 45 days

thoughts ?

The studies Peat provided were all on breast cancer. Nothing on colon cancer so far. But if you are concerned, I would not take it.

High_Prob

No the raw product the powder, where does it come from ?

Just request a Certificate of Analysis from Haidut, it should state the country of origin (it stated the country of origin on the COA that he sent me for the Methylene Blue used in Oxidal. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that the country would be stated on the COA for this specific product but it's worth a try)...

Last edited:
The studies Peat provided were all on breast cancer. Nothing on colon cancer so far. But if you are concerned, I would not take it.

Thanks for the response. I'm not really worried about it but I'm still going to lay off of it for a few months and see what new information comes out with studies and people's experiences.

I also recall the study peat posted talking about 5adhp ratios being off as a possible explanation as to why it was linked to cancerous tumors. So that could mean that low 5adhp levels (which were found low in plasma and CSF of PFS patients from both PFS neurosteriod studies) could also maybe increase the risk of cancer as well if they are low.

In a couple of months I'm probable going to try to have my 5adhp levels tested just to see where they are at.

IhateFin

Also I took 5adhp 10 drops and 2 drops androsterone and felt like ***t :( my mood was destroyed. I felt like being antisocial :/
To be fair tho I have PFS so I'm not sure if that's the reason this didn't do me well. As I recall from my blood work my test is low 500s and dhea in the high 400s and dht 27 and high progesterone. Fml I'm so sick of PFS!

Try just 5 drops of 5adhp without the Androsterone for at least three days and see how it feels.

The first time I tried 5adhp I remember feeling a little off the first day . I also remember my sleep being shitty the first night as well. By the 3rd night I started sleeping better than I slept for a long time. From their it only got better. After the first week I felt really good mentally. (Note that I never experienced the mental PFS sides though)

The main thing though for me after the first week on 5adhp was that the brain **** connection came back.

I would try it at 5 drops orally with nothing else other than vitamins and herbs

IhateFin

Try just 5 drops of 5adhp without the Androsterone for at least three days and see how it feels.

The first time I tried 5adhp I remember feeling a little off the first day . I also remember my sleep being shitty the first night as well. By the 3rd night I started sleeping better than I slept for a long time. From their it only got better. After the first week I felt really good mentally. (Note that I never experienced the mental PFS sides though)

The main thing though for me after the first week on 5adhp was that the brain **** connection came back.

I would try it at 5 drops orally with nothing else other than vitamins and herbs

Thanks man! I'll give that a shot. I already took androsterone today so I'll start 5adhp on its own tomorrow and for the next couple weeks!

When did you dose the 5adhp? At night or morning?

Last edited:

IhateFin

Can this cause down regulation of gaba A receptors at all? I usually take 5 drops but if I were to take more are we looking at any potential for this?

Can this cause down regulation of gaba A receptors at all? I usually take 5 drops but if I were to take more are we looking at any potential for this?

I would always take it at about 5pm. I decided on taking it a decent amount time before going to sleep after reading through all the threads on here. I'm not sure that I based that on anything important though other than on my first day I took it a couple of hours before sleep and slept like ***t. I also think I remember other people saying that they liked taking it a decent amount of time before sleep as well.

I don't go to sleep until about 12 midnight because of my work schedule so 5 felt like it worked for me for the sleep benefits as well as getting to experience as much awake time after taking it as possible as well.

I never tried taking my dose of 5aDHP in the morning. As far as the 5aDHP causing down regulation of gaba receptors goes maybe someone with more knowledge can comment on that. But I can say that I have ran this three times in the last six months. Once for 30 days, second time for 45 days and the third time for 14 days and I do not feel like it has had any negative effect on me mentally at all.

Actually I feel like mentally some of the positive mental effects remain even after I stop. Bad news for me though is the positive effects it has in libido and all the shitty sexual sides don't seem to remain after I stop 5adhp. But than again nothing I seem to do fixes this area of things permanently. I consider myself one of the most severely effected with the ED sides. When I have a good run on 5adhp or Androsterone I can get back to about 50 percent on the sexual sides combined with better pumps in the gym, better sleep and over all better quality of life. During these times I can say overall I'm like 65 percent normal. But like I'm sure you know the gains are usually temporary.

Have you been getting any benefits from it?

Last edited:

IhateFin

I would always take it at about 5pm. I decided on taking it a decent amount time before going to sleep after reading through all the threads on here. I'm not sure that I based that on anything important though other than on my first day I took it a couple of hours before sleep and slept like ***t. I also think I remember other people saying that they liked taking it a decent amount of time before sleep as well.

I don't go to sleep until about 12 midnight because of my work schedule so 5 felt like it worked for me for the sleep benefits as well as getting to experience as much awake time after taking it as possible as well.

I never tried taking my dose of 5aDHP in the morning. As far as the 5aDHP causing down regulation of gaba receptors goes maybe someone with more knowledge can comment on that. But I can say that I have ran this three times in the last six months. Once for 30 days, second time for 45 days and the third time for 14 days and I do not feel like it has had any negative effect on me mentally at all.

Actually I feel like mentally some of the positive mental effects remain even after I stop. Bad news for me though is the positive effects it has in libido and all the shitty sexual sides don't seem to remain after I stop 5adhp. But than again nothing I seem to do fixes this area of things permanently. I consider myself one of the most severely effected with the ED sides.

Have you been getting any benefits from it?

Well I feel fine on it. Noticed my **** and brain communicate a little better but nothing like before fin but I'll take it haha
Sleep is still good didn't notice a change in quality after taking this.
Mood is alright. Sometimes better, but I've made so many changes in what I'm taking in the last week that I can't say for sure what's helping or hurting my mood rn.

I took some metergoline a few days and took 150mg of proviron and found my self jerking it 6 times on Wednesday. Also was taking T3 n t4 which was for about 5 days. Just dropped that. Not sure whatst effecting what.
Orgasms are amazing but over the last year I've been able to increase the intensity through my current regamine so maybe just a slight increase over baseline? Marginal at best.
I consider myself lucky in the sexual side of things with PFS. Libido is still nothing like before but I can masterbate and it doesn't fatigue me.

Proviron cycles have been amazing for my ehaculation like no other.
I wanna look into 11 keto dht but I wanna know how it compares to proviron.
I went from ejaculating water basically to a full normal volume fully white n thick. Even after my 6th time wanking it I still had all white coming out in a decent amount for that many orgasms.
I would say I'm 80-90% prefin on that, but it still doesn't shoot out any where near the same force.
My appologese for the graphic nature of this post lol

I reaaalllly wanna get my hands on that 5AR peptide. I posted on propeciahelp that I bought it but they canceled my order cuz I'm not with a lab so I never got to try it :/

Last edited:
Well I feel fine on it. Noticed my **** and brain communicate a little better but nothing like before fin but I'll take it haha
Sleep is still good didn't notice a change in quality after taking this.
Mood is alright. Sometimes better, but I've made so many changes in what I'm taking in the last week that I can't say for sure what's helping or hurting my mood rn.

I took some metergoline a few days and took 150mg of proviron and found my self jerking it 6 times on Wednesday. Also was taking T3 n t4 which was for about 5 days. Just dropped that. Not sure whatst effecting what.
Orgasms are amazing but over the last year I've been able to increase the intensity through my current regamine so maybe just a slight increase over baseline? Marginal at best.
I consider myself lucky in the sexual side of things with PFS. Libido is still nothing like before but I can masterbate and it doesn't fatigue me.

Proviron cycles have been amazing for my ehaculation like no other.
I wanna look into 11 keto dht but I wanna know how it compares to proviron.
I went from ejaculating water basically to a full normal volume fully white n thick. Even after my 6th time wanking it I still had all white coming out in a decent amount for that many orgasms.
I would say I'm 80-90% prefin on that, but it still doesn't shoot out any where near the same force.
My appologese for the graphic nature of this post lol

I reaaalllly wanna get my hands on that 5AR peptide. I posted on propeciahelp that I bought it but they canceled my order cuz I'm not with a lab so I never got to try it :/

well that's good it's doing something.

You tried ordering the 5AR peptide from the www.abcam.com website?

They turned you down? what kind of questions did they ask you exactly? Did you tell them straight out you planned on experimenting with it personally?

I seen a thread on PH, Joshey2293 said he ordered the
5AR peptide from abcam.com and then never reported back on the thread.

IhateFin

well that's good it's doing something.

You tried ordering the 5AR peptide from the www.abcam.com website?

They turned you down? what kind of questions did they ask you exactly? Did you tell them straight out you planned on experimenting with it personally?

I seen a thread on PH, Joshey2293 said he ordered the
5AR peptide from abcam.com and then never reported back on the thread.

I ordered it from a different yet very similar site called mybioscience. And I'm joshey2293. I got your pm on that site but I can't respond so I sent you an email.
Also I just replied to you and the other guy on the thread but it takes forever for the moderators to allow my posts to be visable.

I didn't tell them what I intended to use it for nor did they ask about it. They just noticed I was shipping it to a residential address.

Here is what I was sent from that site "Order cannot be processed and shipped to non Biotech address or residential area
There is no information of Biotech company.

All of MyBioSource's Products are for scientific laboratory research purposes and are not for diagnostic, therapeutics, prophylactic or in vivo use. Through your purchase, you expressly represent and warrant to MyBioSource that you will properly test and use any Products purchased from MyBioSource in accordance with industry standards. MyBioSource and its authorized distributors reserve the right to refuse to process any order where we reasonably believe that the intended use will fall outside of our acceptable guidelines."

If this site lets you purchase man let me know I'll be on that so fast!!

Last edited:

IhateFin

Here is what was on my original order

"1 x SRD5A2 / 5-alpha reductase 2 (MBS428441) = $190.00
Unit 0.1 mg (+1 FREE 8GB USB Flash Drive)
1 x SRD5A1 / 5-alpha reductase 1 (MBS428042) = $190.00
Unit 0.1 mg (+1 FREE 8GB USB Flash Drive)"

This would have cured me even if for just a week I know it! :(

Greg says

5a-DHP.

First day: 5-6 drops topically, afternoon - Sore throat, burning abdomen sensation, could not sleep, decreased anxiety.
Second day: 6 drops, morning - Felt like day after cyprohepatadine, hungover sensation, decreased anxiety, calm.
Third day: 8 drops, evening - Felt decreased anxiety, calm, improved mood, bit of stomach ache (but that could be related to many things), vivid dreams, good solid sleep.

Incidentally this stuff effects libido in a positive way. I also have just had a few days on Lisuride which was like jet fuel for libido. 5a-DHP is more pleasant, the Lisuride felt very driven, in a dopamine kind of way.

Think I may have a 5a issue (GABA), perhaps from SSRI use (?) I have been looking for something to help like Phenibut does. So far I really rate this stuff. I don't know too much of the science behind 5a reductase but I'm going to research this area.

nasibi

Here is what was on my original order

"1 x SRD5A2 / 5-alpha reductase 2 (MBS428441) = $190.00
Unit 0.1 mg (+1 FREE 8GB USB Flash Drive)
1 x SRD5A1 / 5-alpha reductase 1 (MBS428042) = $190.00
Unit 0.1 mg (+1 FREE 8GB USB Flash Drive)"

This would have cured me even if for just a week I know it! :(

I think we both have a similar kind of personality. I am also willing to pay big money and experiment with whatever possible to get rid of this misery. I really wish you good luck with finding these enzymes.

IhateFin

I think we both have a similar kind of personality. I am also willing to pay big money and experiment with whatever possible to get rid of this misery. I really wish you good luck with finding these enzymes.

Thanks, man!
I'm hoping @5 alpha victim has some luck buying from abcam cuz if he does I'm all over that.

Andman

Hey :wink
Longtime lurker here, finally breaking through a long spell of apathy & procrastination enough to register and review the idealabs products i recently bought. I'll post them in the relevant threads ofc to avoid cluttering the forum too much.

*All substances were used as intended for research purposes only in crazy frankenstein-esque experiments with rats.

5a-DHP (tocopherol/mct version):

powerful anti-stress substance

progesterone-like effects are very evident (increased temp/pulse, anxiolytic, pro-social etc.)

1-2 drops transdermal is enough to buffer even intensely stressed states (think stimulant binges, overtraining, mental anguish, fasting). never felt the need to increase the dose, means that little bottle will last for a long time. find it hard to imagine the DMSO-version being even more effective :shock:

cant vouch for pro-DHT/androgenic effects, none observed so far. (keep in mind that rat doesnt suffer from PFS)

pretty significant reduction in erection quality & penile sensitivity as others have experienced, again similar to prog.

Honestly, wish ive had access to this when my rat was younger and doing the whole booze, benzos & opiates thing. I can see now why big pharma is all over allopreg, therapeutic potential seems significant!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey :wink
Longtime lurker here, finally breaking through a long spell of apathy & procrastination enough to register and review the idealabs products i recently bought. I'll post them in the relevant threads ofc to avoid cluttering the forum too much.

*All substances were used as intended for research purposes only in crazy frankenstein-esque experiments with rats.

5a-DHP (tocopherol/mct version):

powerful anti-stress substance

progesterone-like effects are very evident (increased temp/pulse, anxiolytic, pro-social etc.)

1-2 drops transdermal is enough to buffer even intensely stressed states (think stimulant binges, overtraining, mental anguish, fasting). never felt the need to increase the dose, means that little bottle will last for a long time. find it hard to imagine the DMSO-version being even more effective :shock:

cant vouch for pro-DHT/androgenic effects, none observed so far. (keep in mind that rat doesnt suffer from PFS)

pretty significant reduction in erection quality & penile sensitivity as others have experienced, again similar to prog.

Honestly, wish ive had access to this when my rat was younger and doing the whole booze, benzos & opiates thing. I can see now why big pharma is all over allopreg, therapeutic potential seems significant!

Amazing, thanks so much for sharing!

I have just purchased 5a DHP.

Could someone please state clearly the best method of administering it to my rat?

My rat has children and a pregnant partner and is worried about transferring some to them if applied topically. If taken orally, can it be transferred via kissing?

Sorry if it is a stupid question, my rat just loves his family and would hate to cause any unwanted side effects to them.