whit

Thank you for your thought. I skipped the extra DHEA now for a week and am now taking 2 drops 5a-DHP for 3 days. Again I got sharp pain that starts at the wrist and expands to the finger joints. My saliva estrogen seems to be in the middle. Is estrogen really the cause? Has Haidut thoughts about this?
My experience with wrist/joint pain is lack of Vit.D and likely K as well. Sodium or mag/ calcium may be low.
Red light really helps too.
Often my wrist pain can start in the elbow joint. There are some pressure points there that can help.
As for the DHEA I've heard it said 5mg is sufficient. Mixed with Vit. E it can bypass the liver and avoid conversion damage.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

william

Hi, thank you for your suggestions. I take 1000 mcg Vit. K topical and the hole winter 25 mcg Vit. D. I skipped the Vit. E for a while because of the estrogen lowering effect and I take baths with 1 pound Magnesiumchloride twice a week.
So: I don;t think Vit. D or K or Magnesium are too low. I think the intake of calcium is about 1000-1300 mg.

Nokoni

My aging rat had a prompt and notably beneficial response to this substance. He was given an oral dose, at the rate of one drop per 15 kg, administered in the evening. By the next morning he was visibly more relaxed and less anxious. Previous experiments with progesterone had not given such results, so perhaps his 5-AR had become downregulated through long exposure to PUFA, his allopregnanolone reserves had thereby become exhausted, and the DHP restored the allopregnanolone to healthful levels. Whatever the mechanism, getting this kind of beneficial response in such short order is very impressive. Note that the experiment has continued for some days now, and the benefits persist.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My aging rat had a prompt and notably beneficial response to this substance. He was given an oral dose, at the rate of one drop per 15 kg, administered in the evening. By the next morning he was visibly more relaxed and less anxious. Previous experiments with progesterone had not given such results, so perhaps his 5-AR had become downregulated through long exposure to PUFA, his allopregnanolone reserves had thereby become exhausted, and the DHP restored the allopregnanolone to healthful levels. Whatever the mechanism, getting this kind of beneficial response in such short order is very impressive. Note that the experiment has continued for some days now, and the benefits persist.

Great, thanks for the report! How often is this given to the rat? Was this a report from just one dose?

Nokoni

Great, thanks for the report! How often is this given to the rat? Was this a report from just one dose?
Yes, the report was based on just one dose. It would appear that, for certain specimens, there's magic in that bottle.

Since then daily dosing has continued. Total daily dosage is now (roughly) 2 drops per 15 kg -- 0.5 morning, 0.5 midday, 1 evening. I've noted no further change in the subject at this dosing level, and no negative side effects have emerged. Nice to have the happy little fellow hanging around the lab.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, the report was based on just one dose. It would appear that, for certain specimens, there's magic in that bottle.

Since then daily dosing has continued. Total daily dosage is now (roughly) 2 drops per 15 kg -- 0.5 morning, 0.5 midday, 1 evening. I've noted no further change in the subject at this dosing level, and no negative side effects have emerged. Nice to have the happy little fellow hanging around the lab.

Excellent, thanks for clarifying.

Hairyhands

Not trying to be critical but I've just used 5aDHP on my rat. I noticed that it was difficult to get the drops out and they feel thick and gloopy like an oil. It's been kept in a cool dark place so just wondering if this texture is normal?

Nokoni

Not trying to be critical but I've just used 5aDHP on my rat. I noticed that it was difficult to get the drops out and they feel thick and gloopy like an oil. It's been kept in a cool dark place so just wondering if this texture is normal?
Same here. It's pretty viscous. Gotta give the bottle a good steady squeeze.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Given that there is a lot of vitamin E used as solvent the liquid can get very viscous. Warming up a bit in hot water can help a lot, but we will also try to dilute the liquid a bit on future batches. More pressure on the bottle also helps as the post above says, but I would try to squeeze no more than 2-3 drops at a time then let the bottle re-inflate and then try again.

TeslaFan

warming up the bottle works for me. I run it under hot water for 20 seconds or so.

Hairyhands

Thanks for the responses. I'll try warming up the bottle next time, I'm sure that will help :) My rat's temp went up along with his heart rate, I'll try again with him tomorrow.

I have purchased three bottles so far and they all do it. Sometimes it takes me twenty minutes just to get 5 drops out into my spoon before taking it.

in the end it's worth it though

Stop everybody notice reduction of effects while dosing this for some time. Somehow the body adapts to the external source of 5dhp?

Maybe it's more that the body learns to regulate it better to mirror more how it's suppose to work naturally.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have purchased three bottles so far and they all do it. Sometimes it takes me twenty minutes just to get 5 drops out into my spoon before taking it.

in the end it's worth it though

I think the latest batch and all future ones should be better. We used a little less tocopherols as solvent and a bit more MCT and the drops seem to be coming out more easily.

I think the latest batch and all future ones should be better. We used a little less tocopherols as solvent and a bit more MCT and the drops seem to be coming out more easily.

I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm about to take a few weeks off of everything just to test my natural baseline and to take a break from everything and I am almost positive once I start back up again I'll be doing another month of 5adhp

I actually took 7 drops of it tonight (I usually just do 5) and I feel like I'm on Xanax or maybe even drunk with out the drunk confused can't function feeling. Almost like functional drunk. hard to explain but I love this stuff. I need to be careful to not get hooked on it, that's how relieving this stuff is to me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm about to take a few weeks off of everything just to test my natural baseline and to take a break from everything and I am almost positive once I start back up again I'll be doing another month of 5adhp

I actually took 7 drops of it tonight (I usually just do 5) and I feel like I'm on Xanax or maybe even drunk with out the drunk confused can't function feeling. Almost like functional drunk. hard to explain but I love this stuff. I need to be careful to not get hooked on it, that's how relieving this stuff is to me.

Progestins can cause a feeling of being drunk. It is due to GABA agonism, so I would keep that in mind if using a GABA agonist before driving or doing other things that requires increased focus and coordination.

marsaday

When I take 1 drop in the morning and one drop in the evening together with 3 drops of Pansterone I get painful joints in my hands. Androsterone gives the same effect but a bit milder. Can anyone explain what a possible mechanism of this effect is? I had a big burnout 10 years ago. 2 years of SSRI, which lowered my libido. I had a very low saliva cortisol level ( now lowish to normal). I tend to borderline low testosterone and therefore used 2 years HCG-injections. With Pansterone I could stop with that. Very sleepy after lunch, easily fatigued. Why the painful joints?

Joint pain is connected to low thyroid function. Has this been tested out ?

I am a thyroid patient so take thyroid hormones. One thing i am trying to work out is how the introduction of these new androgen promoting steroids affects thyroid performance. Do they demand more thyroid ? If so then they have issues if thyroid patients are going to use them. I have ordered some 5aDHP today, but have been using androsterone and pansterone. I haven't found pansterone to be that useful, but androsterone has had some really good effects. HOWEVER i have also noticed some negative things happening with its use. My stomach has gotten much bigger, and bloated. Now this is a common low thyroid symptom for me. So has the androsterone caused thyroid to be sucked up better, so depleting reserves.

I mention all this because this may be what is happening in your situation. You may have a lower functioning thyroid and it isn't able to match the new requirement of extra thyroid and so you get the aching joints.

At the moment i am using less androterone and am trying to use more thyroid and seeing if i can get a better working balance. It may be that i only need 2 or 3 drops of androsterone per week. I have dropped down to 1 drop per night and prior to that i was only on 2 drops. I always start on low doses because that way you can figure out what does what a bit better.

Just thought i would comment after reading your post. thyroid may well not be implicated, but worth looking into this area.

BeLiKeWater

This 5dhp stopped working after some use. Seems im not able to recover the initial effect no matter how many days or weeks I leave between doses. Dont know what this mean. Initial sensations was much better and deep sleep, new sexual sensations and more calm insome anxiety situations.

TubZy

This 5dhp stopped working after some use. Seems im not able to recover the initial effect no matter how many days or weeks I leave between doses. Dont know what this mean. Initial sensations was much better and deep sleep, new sexual sensations and more calm insome anxiety situations.

This happened to me, try combining it with diamant. I don't take 5a-dhp at the moment and haven't for a while now, but when I did 5 drops of 5a-dhp with 5 drops of diamant it brought a lot of the initial feelings back, from when I first used it.

CoconutEffect

Rat needs this product daily.

@5mg/day

- Eliminated chronic/severe post nasal drop that rat had for years. Rat stops taking 5a, it comes back in a day or two.

- Eliminates that world shaking anxiety. The sort that is a consequence of that pernicious postive feedback loop where severe health problems (bipolar treated with SSRIs --> serotonin syndrome etc...) makes your life very bad - to put it simply. And then you realize in your mid 20s, while experimenting with Zero Carb, and taking too much choline one night;

THAT YOUR LIFE REALLY ISN'T GOING SO WELL

That revelation causes, obviously, severe stress/anxiety, that worsens your health condition, and now you're spiraling down toward another nervous breakdown etc...

5adhp has eliminated that particular feeling, the one that feels like you're standing on sand and that you can fall through it at any moment; no matter what you do, or who you call, or how much money you pay to see top doctors.

That's about all it does for me though, hah, however I am extremely grateful.

Rat still has a very depressive temperament, and cannot survive the nights, they are like miniature winters, and he does not make it through them very well at all.

But I supose waking up abject is better than waking up abject AND in acute, hellish anxiety/hopelessness and fear.

But by mid afternoon, rat is OK and his business is going well. Rat's still only 28, and has enough going for him to justify his existence.

Rat does take other substances that are necessary but heavy duty, rat always is looking for ways to come off them, especially the ones that build tolerance.

Rat has a brilliant psychologist that has helped rat put his rat life back together, from a strategy of practicality.

Rat psychologist understands well that psychological problems, physiological problems and ACTUAL problems are 3 very different things, and yet they can and do interact.

Run from psychotherapists that don't understand these distinctions.

Rambling... rat's on dexedrine...my original point,

Any one suggest my rat experiments with higher doses of 5adhp? @haidut

He takes it topically on the wrists.

Last edited: