OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
He posted studies which linked to cancers or something like that, it's even in the disclaimer link on haidut's website.

Yeah, basically when asked about it he used to send the links to the breast cancer studies but lately he has just been saying "more research needs to be done on it".

Jsaute21

Oral for now. Will experiment like that for a few weeks and then switch to topical to see if there is any difference.

@haidut Did you ever end up differentiating between oral & topical adminsitration? Which did you prefer for this product?

Also, any particular recommendation on time of day for dosing? I know some said they got energy from it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Did you ever end up differentiating between oral & topical adminsitration? Which did you prefer for this product?

Also, any particular recommendation on time of day for dosing? I know some said they got energy from it.

I personally like oral better for the more immediate effects. And the time of day use depends on the dose. A bigger dose tends to be stimulating so I would take in the morning. If it is no more than 5-6 drops then at night is OK as it can make a person sleepy.

Dhair

I personally like oral better for the more immediate effects. And the time of day use depends on the dose. A bigger dose tends to be stimulating so I would take in the morning. If it is no more than 5-6 drops then at night is OK as it can make a person sleepy.
@haidut, I have taken this for a week or so now in a does of 10-20mg each day. The effects seem to have significantly diminished. Im extremely anxious and I constantly have a feeling that I'll never be normal again after my flouroquinolone poisoning.
Could the fact that quinolones block the GABA receptor have something to do with my mixed response to anything that increases GABA? This happens with androsterone too. After about a week of use i have low self esteem and feel that I'm losing my mind, even if it does initially help.

Jsaute21

Combined 4 drops 5adhp Orally with 2 drops Pansterone on my scrotum this morning. Neither are DMSO. Haven't had this steady of energy in quite a while. Balanced mood, with a positive outlook. The type of mood that doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Think this DHEA/Pregnenolone/Progesterone combo is almost unbeatable.

Jsaute21

Took 4 drops with 3 meals today and never have get this agitated. Has anyone reported this type of agitation on it. I didn't think 12 mg would be that much.

stumpus

For those taking orally, do you mean sublingually or just swallowing it down? Is there a difference in the total amount absorbed between the two?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, I have taken this for a week or so now in a does of 10-20mg each day. The effects seem to have significantly diminished. Im extremely anxious and I constantly have a feeling that I'll never be normal again after my flouroquinolone poisoning.
Could the fact that quinolones block the GABA receptor have something to do with my mixed response to anything that increases GABA? This happens with androsterone too. After about a week of use i have low self esteem and feel that I'm losing my mind, even if it does initially help.

Ray said the liver gets more efficient at excreting steroids with repeated use. So, as reported by other users for Pansterone, Progestene, etc the effects may diminish with time due to this reason. This means it may be a good idea to cycle usage or to not use every day - maybe 2-3 times a week use would be better. Also, most people use no more than 5-6 drops, which should be enough to raise allopregnanolone levels. Not sure why you think 10-20 drops would be better.
If you feel like it is not helping, even with sporadic use or cycling then maybe best not to use it. Have you asked a doctor about this feeling of "losing your mind"? Steroids like 5a-DHP are commonly used by people with PFS, not GABA dysfunctions. There may be better options for addressing GABA dysfunctions which your doctor can recommend.

Dhair

Ray said the liver gets more efficient at excreting steroids with repeated use. So, as reported by other users for Pansterone, Progestene, etc the effects may diminish with time due to this reason. This means it may be a good idea to cycle usage or to not use every day - maybe 2-3 times a week use would be better. Also, most people use no more than 5-6 drops, which should be enough to raise allopregnanolone levels. Not sure why you think 10-20 drops would be better.
If you feel like it is not helping, even with sporadic use or cycling then maybe best not to use it. Have you asked a doctor about this feeling of "losing your mind"? Steroids like 5a-DHP are commonly used by people with PFS, not GABA dysfunctions. There may be better options for addressing GABA dysfunctions which your doctor can recommend.
Thanks for the response.
I have a tendency to overdose when I'm trying new supplements. Not very wise I know. I wanted the androgenic effects without having to take anything else and the improved cognitive function via allpreg increase. I should have guessed that simply taking a GABA agonist would not fix GABA dysfunction.
I've stopped taking it and I feel better now. I guess it wouldn't be the best thing for me then.
It was the same feeling that I had right after I was poisoned. Just really messed up mentally. Depressed, suicidal, and general feelings of craziness. I really should have done my due diligence beforehand. I have talked to a few doctors and they don't believe in fluoroquinolone poisoning or just think I'm depressed.
But there's no question that it's effective. Just to clarify my previous post for anyone who might be reading, I am not saying this is a bad product. It did make me feel better at first. I was just desperate to find something that might help.
Keep up the good work

Last edited:

Pointless

@haidut whats your opinion of this and digestive disordrs like ibs and chroen disease?

I have a rat with Crohn's disease, and 5a-DHP makes the diarrhea worse. This happens with taking very strong AIs or estrogen antagonists. However, it doesn't cause the abdominal pain that comes with serotonergics.

BTW Cyproheptadine does more for these conditions than anything else, hands down.

Took 4 drops with 3 meals today and never have get this agitated. Has anyone reported this type of agitation on it. I didn't think 12 mg would be that much.

Same as above, this is a symptom of too much estrogen antagonism. I'd like to find some way to avoid this side effect if possible, but I've gotten it from vitamin E, progesterone, 11-keto, Pansterone, P5P, pretty much anything anti-estrogen. Now I stick with a few mushrooms each day and a normal dose of EstroBan and my mood is great. And lowering estrogen further doesn't give me any therapeutic benefits, so I've put all of these supplements on the back burner.

johnsmith

Would switching to a different steroid help restore the effectiveness of a previous steroid?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would switching to a different steroid help restore the effectiveness of a previous steroid?

Possibly, if the excretion pathways are different. So, maybe good to use say Pansterone, 5a-DHP, and Progestene on alternate days to avoid acclimatization.

janus

My rat has had a very disturbed sleep cycle for quite awhile. When he has 6mg of this applied to his temples and forehead he gets very sleepy within ~20 minutes. Wakes up earlier (in a good way) too.

mangoes

Have to say this seems to have been one of the best supplements I've used thus far. I haven't got any of the unwanted effects others have reported, like anxiety (which I do suffer from generally) or agitation even in high doses. It really helps put me to sleep and I'm a big insomniac, helps libido, and I think has a subtle effect on my mood for the better. I wasn't even aware if it was the DHP until I stopped using it in order to cycle it. I'm pretty sure it is.

I don't really get a feeling from it after taking it, it's more like a subtle increase in positivity and energy which spans longer periods of time. I saw a study on allopregnenalone levels in mice being lower in socially isolated and depressed subjects, so I think the 5a-DHP can attenuate it at least somewhat. I seem to have adapted a more positive outlook on it.

I know hormones are supposed to be cycled and this is pretty much the first one I actually want to use on a daily basis because of just pure positives and (seeming) no negatives, because the pathway is different, could this be used on a daily basis with no ill effects(i.e- shutdown?)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat has had a very disturbed sleep cycle for quite awhile. When he has 6mg of this applied to his temples and forehead he gets very sleepy within ~20 minutes. Wakes up earlier (in a good way) too.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have to say this seems to have been one of the best supplements I've used thus far. I haven't got any of the unwanted effects others have reported, like anxiety (which I do suffer from generally) or agitation even in high doses. It really helps put me to sleep and I'm a big insomniac, helps libido, and I think has a subtle effect on my mood for the better. I wasn't even aware if it was the DHP until I stopped using it in order to cycle it. I'm pretty sure it is.

I don't really get a feeling from it after taking it, it's more like a subtle increase in positivity and energy which spans longer periods of time. I saw a study on allopregnenalone levels in mice being lower in socially isolated and depressed subjects, so I think the 5a-DHP can attenuate it at least somewhat. I seem to have adapted a more positive outlook on it.

I know hormones are supposed to be cycled and this is pretty much the first one I actually want to use on a daily basis because of just pure positives and (seeming) no negatives, because the pathway is different, could this be used on a daily basis with no ill effects(i.e- shutdown?)

Wow, great feedback, thanks!
I think if used in the 5mg-6mg daily dose then 5a-DHP probably can be used every day without cycling. You can also try every other day at the same dose and see if the effects wane. I suspect they will still be noticeable, in which case every day would be even better for avoiding desensitization.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is is still effective to lower prolactin and estrogen at lower doses like 1 -3 drops?

Not much studies on it. But the lower effective dose used on rats in the studies I posted was 0.057mg/kg for people weighing in the range 65kg - 80kg the dose needed would be around 3-4 drops.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals