thyrulian

Yep, and it will probably replace Ritanserin as it does not seem to generate much interest. We may keep it (ritanserin) as a specialty item.
Tears of joy! :joyful:

Upregulated D2 receptors (you think that should happen?), sleep aid, food intolerance amelioration & serotonin depletion all in one!

thyrulian

So whats the catch? Just more calories and nutrients needed? And if so, how much faster is metabolism gonna be?
Things that gut cortisol production seem to reliably make my rat depressed (DHEA/pregnenolone/androsterone/11-keto DHT & here more recently aspirin & certain quinones), probably due chronic infection. But they used to just make him drowsy.

Also notice when I introduce it to another antiviral (like caffeine or methylene blue), its guts (reportedly) feel funny (kinda twisty/combative lol). Maybe his immune system is so used to being frail & inept (very unusually feels outright sick), he couldn't have conceived a wake-up call such as this! Think I oughtta provide more D, A & glycine regardless.

Wagner83

Just like androsterone - potent anti-depressant. The saturated steroids are really where it seems to be at for improving mood. Also, unlike androsterone which gave me a bit of unrestful sleep, 5α-DHP seems to be great to improve sleep. In higher doses (20mg - 30mg daily) I also noticed androgenic effects like harder muscles and leaner body. It also seems to be rather good for memory and cognition. It is not as sedative as progesterone, so it should be useful for studying but I think that effect is individual as one potent human anesthetic agent (pregnanolone) is a metabolite of 5α-DHP.
I think it can also be used for flu protection, given the posts about progesterone being protective from both lethality and infectiveness of viruses.
Is the "Man Flu" a real thing? Science says yes - Cantech Letter

All in all, quite a versatile steroid.
So at less than 20-30 mg were they no physical effects? Did you get any bloodwork done?
From what you say apart from higher doses, pansterone , androsterone and dht still have their place in our arsenal. Maybe this could help keep dht levels elevated after raising them with the other supplements.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Just like androsterone - potent anti-depressant. The saturated steroids are really where it seems to be at for improving mood. Also, unlike androsterone which gave me a bit of unrestful sleep, 5α-DHP seems to be great to improve sleep. In higher doses (20mg - 30mg daily) I also noticed androgenic effects like harder muscles and leaner body. It also seems to be rather good for memory and cognition. It is not as sedative as progesterone, so it should be useful for studying but I think that effect is individual as one potent human anesthetic agent (pregnanolone) is a metabolite of 5α-DHP.
I think it can also be used for flu protection, given the posts about progesterone being protective from both lethality and infectiveness of viruses.
Is the "Man Flu" a real thing? Science says yes - Cantech Letter

All in all, quite a versatile steroid.
haidut... If you would have to chose one (or a combination of two maximum) of your steroid products (11keto, pansterone, progeste, androsterone, 5a-dihydroprog, etc.) for systemic regeneration, like metabolism, temps, mood/cognition/memory regeneration, etc. what would that be ? This new 5alpha one ? Looks good to me since lately I've been feeling cognitively very slow. I'm not really interested in females smelling my armpits feeling in extasy or temporary boosts of any kind. More like something that you keep taking and it keeps your body regenerating in the right direction and building resistance to inespecific stress. And IF possible, something that is very difficult to convert to other nasty steroids. I know it can happen with certain things like DHEA. Am I asking for an utopical panacea ?

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
Lol, exactly my friend. I thought of you when I stumbled upon 5α-DHP.
A bottle is on its way to Peat, so hopefully he will give some feedback on how he likes this fully saturated liquid.

:mrgreen: (does he ever answer though)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So whats the catch? Just more calories and nutrients needed? And if so, how much faster is metabolism gonna be?

What's the catch with what?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So at less than 20-30 mg were they no physical effects? Did you get any bloodwork done?
From what you say apart from higher doses, pansterone , androsterone and dht still have their place in our arsenal. Maybe this could help keep dht levels elevated after raising them with the other supplements.

In lower doses (5mg - 6mg) it still had positive effects, just as the studies noted. In higher doses though the estrogen and prolactin antagonism was quite remarkable. I think this product is probably better than the others at opposing prolactin and perhaps similar to 11-keto DHT as estrogen receptor antagonist. Not much is know about its ability to inhibit aromatase, but given its saturation and the fact that it is a progesterone it should be an aromatase inhibitor as well. I think some people will like this more than the androgens because it does not seem to give symptoms of suppression even when used in very high doses. I have taken 100mg in one sitting for a week and other than massive boost in libido and rock solid sleep I did not notice much in terms of negative feedback (just as the studies noted as well).

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut... If you would have to chose one (or a combination of two maximum) of your steroid products (11keto, pansterone, progeste, androsterone, 5a-dihydroprog, etc.) for systemic regeneration, like metabolism, temps, mood/cognition/memory regeneration, etc. what would that be ? This new 5alpha one ? Looks good to me since lately I've been feeling cognitively very slow. I'm not really interested in females smelling my armpits feeling in extasy or temporary boosts of any kind. More like something that you keep taking and it keeps your body regenerating in the right direction and building resistance to inespecific stress. And IF possible, something that is very difficult to convert to other nasty steroids. I know it can happen with certain things like DHEA. Am I asking for an utopical panacea ?

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:

Makrosky

I think a combination of Pansterone and 5α-DHP would probably be great for such purposes and can be used indefinitely. Using Pansterone and androsterone may give a bit more of an androgenic effect but since you said you are not quite interested in that I think the first combo is a very good option. The fact that it can be used indefinitely is a good sign I think. Even with androsterone, I think most people find the need to take a break every few months but that depends on the dose. Most people may be using too much. If androsterone is used in 10mg - 15mg doses daily it also can probably be used indefinitely.
Thanks haidut! Much appreciated.

Vinero

Amazing. Many Thanks for no DMSO. I've been noticing lately that DMSO has some pretty bad side-effects in me, that I didn't get with your earlier supplements that also contain DMSO. Think of brain fog, tiredness, anxiety. I have no idea why that is happening but I know it's the DMSO. When I stop using DMSO it goes away after a few days. And when applying DMSO I start to feel weird again after a few days. Happens everytime. Maybe I got oversensitive to it, but I wont be using any supplements in DMSO anymore. Not trying to bash Haidut or DMSO but that is just my experience. I have also noticed a trend. Most bad reactions to Idealabs supplements are the ones that used DMSO. I have noticed that Estroban, Energin etc have nothing but good reactions, but the ones with DMSO such as pansterone, tyromix, androsterone etc have some good and some bad reactions.

Last edited:

TubZy

Amazing. Many Thanks for no DMSO. I've been noticing lately that DMSO has some pretty bad side-effects in me, that I didn't get with your earlier supplements that also contain DMSO. Think of brain fog, tiredness, anxiety. I have no idea why that is happening but I know it's the DMSO. When I stop using DMSO it goes away after a few days. And when applying DMSO I start to feel weird again after a few days. Happens everytime. Maybe I got oversensitive to it, but I wont be using any supplements in DMSO anymore. Not trying to bash Haidut or DMSO but that is just my experience.

Same experience with me. It didn't happen at first but it was noticeable over time. It's almost like my immune system was slowly over reacting to it.

Velve921

Do to the activity of allopregnanolone with this product...could this potentially have the most potent calming effects out of all idea labs supplementation? Especially do to progesterone sedative effects?

Could this product combined with androsterone at bed time enhance the sedative effects of androsterone?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Amazing. Many Thanks for no DMSO. I've been noticing lately that DMSO has some pretty bad side-effects in me, that I didn't get with your earlier supplements that also contain DMSO. Think of brain fog, tiredness, anxiety. I have no idea why that is happening but I know it's the DMSO. When I stop using DMSO it goes away after a few days. And when applying DMSO I start to feel weird again after a few days. Happens everytime. Maybe I got oversensitive to it, but I wont be using any supplements in DMSO anymore. Not trying to bash Haidut or DMSO but that is just my experience. I have also noticed a trend. Most bad reactions to Idealabs supplements are the ones that used DMSO. I have noticed that Estroban, Energin etc have nothing but good reactions, but the ones with DMSO such as pansterone, tyromix, androsterone etc have some good and some bad reactions.

Eventually, the plan is to have two options for all steroids - one with DMSO and one with tocopherols. There pros and cons to each approach so people will be able to choose. This case was unique as 5a-DHP simply does not dissolve in anything but tocopherols.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do to the activity of allopregnanolone with this product...could this potentially have the most potent calming effects out of all idea labs supplementation? Especially do to progesterone sedative effects?

Could this product combined with androsterone at bed time enhance the sedative effects of androsterone?

Yep, that is my experience with it and the expected result from raising allopregnanolone. One of the 5a-DHP metabolites (pregnanolone) is used as a general anesthetic.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

A.R

Eventually, the plan is to have two options for all steroids - one with DMSO and one with tocopherols. There pros and cons to each approach so people will be able to choose. This case was unique as 5a-DHP simply does not dissolve in anything but tocopherols, that is how saturated it is :)
Great! Does that mean we may have Pansterone coming in a different solution soon? How long?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great! Does that mean we may have Pansterone coming in a different solution soon? How long?

I don't know yet, maybe Q1 of 2017.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals