TubZy

Yes I have gone high DHEA before when I was low cortisol. Definitely seemed to help with stress. Currently only take about 50mg per day of DHEA leaving systemic levels in the 250 range. I've read those with adrenal dysfunction do a lot better in the 500 range.

I I did some quick research on Emodin. You state that it is best in enema form rather than orally. Would this be the way you suggest?

Really in a tough place right now as its only been a week fighting these symptoms. At this point, sleep is very hard only getting about 4-5 hours per night. Anxiety/panic "cortisol spells" when any stress given to situation.

Been using glycine, taurine, glutamine, theanine to promote Gaba. Definitely calmer with a ton of libido. So it appears that FIN really hasn't hurt the DHT side of the endocrine system too much. The cortisol side is messed up pretty badly though.

I definitely made a major mistake 2 weeks ago dosing t3 very high 100mcg in a day two days in a row (normal dose 15-20mcg). Because of that mistake and how my body reacted for 2 days after it, I cut out t3 completely and only used high dose pregnenolone like 300mg MLM per day.

I know- you must be reading this thinking this guy is soooo stupid. I was just really frustrated searching for straws after getting very fatigued after a day out doing a lot of activity. No drinking. Just really being out on my feet all day that day.

Theorizing that because of only going high in pregnenolone and no t3, it caused cortisol to build up in system without any t3 to bring to cells. Maybe in a reverse t3 sitatuion here. Waiting for some bloodwork back and going to see a functional medicine doctor in my area who I had seen before.
The anxiety issue that I encountered with fin seems to really be dwindled down to very low from this. It has also lowered the blood pressure issue I've encountered quite a bit. Obviously the two go hand in hand.

It feels really good when dosed at 5mg. Music sounds better, life feels better.

I feel like this will be needed for my recovery. My recovery will include more, but this is should be #1.

I definitely do not see a 10 hour half life to this though I must say. It seems like 5mg lasts about 4-5 hours or so.

Have you guys been seeing systemic effects eventually in the mental aspect? Really what I am looking for the most.

You should combine it with preg and androsterone now. The 5a-DHP should take care of the GABA part from preg. Androsterone will also increase GABA too. Should be a good combo.

Regina

You should combine it with preg and androsterone now. The 5a-DHP should take care of the GABA part from preg. Androsterone will also increase GABA too. Should be a good combo.
Yes. Hurling all the GABA-ergic stuff at myself finally is getting me great sleep. Too great. I slept 11 hours last night and didn't get up to pee even once. This hasn't happened since high school. So, I need to set my alarm.

sladerunner69

@TubZy Are you experimenting with 5a-dhp + other stuff now? Or still taking just DHP and topical mag? I have been taking a mix of everything but smaller dosagea amd I think it is still lowering eatrogen amd cortisol a bit too strongly. Joints are getting a bit sore again. I feel pretty great on 5adhp alone, but I lack the androgen motivation/aggression that i get from andro and dhea.

TubZy

@TubZy Are you experimenting with 5a-dhp + other stuff now? Or still taking just DHP and topical mag? I have been taking a mix of everything but smaller dosagea amd I think it is still lowering eatrogen amd cortisol a bit too strongly. Joints are getting a bit sore again. I feel pretty great on 5adhp alone, but I lack the androgen motivation/aggression that i get from andro and dhea.

Well, I just got some non-DMSO stuff today from Haidut. I got the androsterone and pansterone. So I applied one drop of each topically later in the day today. I can't say I noticed anything from the pansterone yet, but it is such a minimal dose. The andro I noticed a slight sedative feeling.

Tomorrow, I will know better b/c my usual oral preg/dhea dose I take with breakfast so since I have the non DMSO version of pansterone, I will switch from the oral preg/dhea I have been doing to 5 drops of pansterone (not sure, oral or topical yet?) and maybe 1-2 drops of andro topically. 5mg 5a-DHP with dinner as usual.

Yeah man! I hate switching supps, b/c I always have to tweak the dosage right or else my estrogen/cortisol drops too low. Haidut's supps are too damn strong! haha. I was always worried about my estrogen getting to HIGH in the past now I'm worrying about opposite ironically haha.

Once, I start tomm I'm going to have to tweak it over the next couple days to make sure everything is aligned. The non-dmso stuff is new, so not much feedback yet either to go by so it's harder compared to the DMSO users. When my E gets too low, I notice dry joints, fatigue, bone pain, decent mental libido but weak mind to ****/erection connection and motivation.

So, yeah overall same regimen pretty much with the addition of a small amount of androsterone (for now at least).

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Well, I just got some non-DMSO stuff today from Haidut. I got the androsterone and pansterone. So I applied one drop of each topically later in the day. I can't say I noticed anything from the pansterone yet, but it is such a minimal dose. The andro I noticed a slight sedative feeling.

Tomorrow, I will know better b/c my usual oral preg/dhea dose I take with breakfast so since I have the non DMSO version of pansterone, I will switch from the oral preg/dhea I have been doing to 5 drops of pansterone (not sure, oral or topical yet?) and maybe 1-2 drops of andro topically. 5mg 5a-DHP with dinner as usual.

Yeah man! I hate switching supps, b/c I always have to tweak the dosage right or else my estrogen/cortisol drops too low. Haidut's supps are too damn strong! haha. I was always worried about my estrogen getting to HIGH in the past now I'm worrying about opposite ironically haha.

Once, I start tomm I'm going to have to tweak it over the next couple days to make sure everything is aligned. The non-dmso stuff is new, so not much feedback yet either to go by so it's harder compared to the DMSO users. When my E gets too low, I notice dry joints, fatigue, bone pain, decent mental libido but weak mind to ****/erection connection and motivation.

So, yeah overall same regimen pretty much with the addition of a small amount of androsterone.

Amen brotha, Im having pre much the same exact experience with caution over low estrogen/cortisol. I didnt know there were nonDMSO versions now! Im gonna have to try to orswr some, im still waiting on my next few bottles of 5dhp but the christmas time mail is taking forever. I should have enough left in this bottle, i really love taking this stuff. I am more worried when i take andro/pansterone because i always get a little irritable and its so easy to overdo. Also I think the dmso makes my eyes dry and gives me an allergy feeling in my nose. Maybe in slightly allergic like you, but no rashes yet so eh.

TubZy

@TubZy wait so what has your daily regimine been as of late? Oral preg/dhea in the am + 5mg 5dhp in pm?

Yeah, and just topical mag chloride AM and PM. Either applied topically in the oil/water form or foot soak.

Shipping has been crazy a decent amount of delays on some other orders I have received like Amazon :(

Pointless

I'm still belligerent in my disbelief of low estrogen being the cause of joint pain. I am so actively reducing estrogen and my joints have never felt better.

BELLIGERENT? That sounds like ESTROGEN! Get this girl some anastrazole, stat!

ViaSwiss

Haidut, if one put a few drops on their skin, would it still absorb even though its not technically a transdermal application?

TubZy

@TubZy wait so what has your daily regimine been as of late? Oral preg/dhea in the am + 5mg 5dhp in pm?

That is what one drop of dmso applied to my upper forearm does (redness and itchiness) it sucks. is that allergic?

fOWhB3v.jpg

GDB5a1e.jpg

Last edited:

sladerunner69

That is what one drop of dmso applied to my upper forearm does (redness and itchiness) it sucks. is that allergic?

fOWhB3v.jpg

GDB5a1e.jpg

Yeah that looks like an allergic reaction, just a mild one though. Is it accompanied by eye problems? Thats what Im most concerned with, the eye itchiness and dryness. Also I think it makes me sneeze and gives me a runny nose but I cant confirm that yet.

On a side note, you are cut up mane! How do you stay so lean and dry! Post finasteride made me lose 20 lbs of muscle, and I gained bodyfat and lots of water. And I cant seem to shed any fat on peat diet, I was much leaner when I was paleo. Maybe Im just eating too much fattening dairy, I eat cheese everyday amd 1% milk and cream in my coffee and butter fried mushrooms etc. But still its not that much fat. Didnt you say you eat a pint of haagen daz every night? You must have a seriously high metabolism whats your resting pulse?

bruschi11

Guys, really doing a lot of thinking now since I've really learned a bit about the metabolites and how much 5a-dhp really seemed to help the anxiety issue and panic attacks.

All know is that applying my testosterone cream does not come with the same stress response ability as it once did before fin. TRT with this compounded cream allowed me to live life to the fullest the past 5 months before fin. Obviously learning the dosing again is important, but I know that something is missing from the feeling and it's ability to help me deal with stress.

I've always probably had a little gaba deficiency and obviously fin heightened this drastically. Right now with 5a-dhp, honestly I feel well, I don't feel the nervousness, I feel like something my body needed to function correctly was put back in. While I still cannot handle much of any stress, something else must be missing from that testosterone cream I've been using that used to work so great for me.

Clearly, fin kills androsterone pretty substantially. This really seems to be the missing part of my current treatment if indeed I am correct here.

My question for all of you here now is this- we know 5a-dhp has a positive feedback loop with PROG and its metabolites. Supplementing 5a-dhp is actually allowing prog to convert back to 5a as well.

With androsterone, are we looking at a positive feedback loop situation? Will this leak up to testosterone or over to dhea and back?

I just know that I've been into hormonal replacement very much for the last year or so. It has become my hobby, now with this issue it has become my life. Knowing 5a's effects on my body and knowing it will build systemically and will continue to give me anxiety relief is amazing. Knowing that this could possibly be the case with androsterone may just be able to put me over the top.

Texon

@bruschi11
I used to do trt compounded in a cream for several months and had to switch recently test cypionate injectable (50mg E3D). No hcg or arimidex yet....the cream just was not doing it for me. Still tweaking the 5adhp even to the point of one drop per day on my wrist. I tend to react to very small doses of some meds and supps. Should know something either way in a few days.

bruschi11

@Texon are you in a post fin situation? The T cream really does do it for me and keeps my head feel like its T requirements are there. It just does not help with the stress response like it used to before fin. I'm going to add in androsterone. I know there's something missing that fin blocked here and if androsterone is that "stress control" androgen, lets give it a shot.

Texon

@Texon are you in a post fin situation? The T cream really does do it for me and keeps my head feel like its T requirements are there. It just does not help with the stress response like it used to before fin. I'm going to add in androsterone. I know there's something missing that fin blocked here and if androsterone is that "stress control" androgen, lets give it a shot.

No I have never been on finasteride, but I definitely think I have a shortage of endorphins (thus adaptability to stressors?). I have tried low dose naltrexone before and couldn't put up with the short term reduction of endorphins...really nasty... which even the smallest dose would cause.

Texon

@bruschi1

I.e. I used to have a really high pain tolerance...not any more though.

TubZy

Yeah that looks like an allergic reaction, just a mild one though. Is it accompanied by eye problems? Thats what Im most concerned with, the eye itchiness and dryness. Also I think it makes me sneeze and gives me a runny nose but I cant confirm that yet.

On a side note, you are cut up mane! How do you stay so lean and dry! Post finasteride made me lose 20 lbs of muscle, and I gained bodyfat and lots of water. And I cant seem to shed any fat on peat diet, I was much leaner when I was paleo. Maybe Im just eating too much fattening dairy, I eat cheese everyday amd 1% milk and cream in my coffee and butter fried mushrooms etc. But still its not that much fat. Didnt you say you eat a pint of haagen daz every night? You must have a seriously high metabolism whats your resting pulse?

Yeah, its weird I tried it again and no redness? I have no idea what it is lol.

I was in pretty good shape before fin, I think it's genetics and I played soccer my whole life. From the genetics side, I definitely fit the DHT "type" as my Dad hasn't worked out a a day in his life since college and has always been vascular and leans despite being in his mid fifties and drinking loads of wine/alcohol. While on fin, I was holding loads of water but I never really really noticed until after 6+ months while on. I still was "big" per say but lost hardening and definition for sure and foods that I could easily tolerate (when I had high DHT prior to fin) I would get easily bloated after eating them and also water retention around the face. I also sweat way less so water was just sitting under the skin/muscle.

What even made it worse is that I was topical minox at the same time as well- my face looked like a balloon lmao.

TubZy

Yeah, its weird I tried it again and no redness? I have no idea what it is lol.

I was in pretty good shape before fin, I think it's genetics and I played soccer my whole life. From the genetics side, I definitely fit the DHT "type" as my Dad hasn't worked out a a day in his life since college and has always been vascular and leans despite being in his mid fifties and drinking loads of wine/alcohol. While on fin, I was holding loads of water but I never really really noticed until after 6+ months while on. I still was "big" per say but lost hardening and definition for sure and foods that I could easily tolerate (when I had high DHT prior to fin) I would get easily bloated after eating them and also water retention around the face. I also sweat way less so water was just sitting under the skin/muscle.

What even made it worse is that I was topical minox at the same time as well- my face looked like a balloon lmao.

Oh and if you want to try to lose weight. Try the aspirin, niacinamide, caffeine stack with a small amount of 5a-DHP (to keep GABA up from the caffeine). Also, with energin and magnesium too (if you have it already). Haidut has a thread on it on here.

That is the crap part about holiday, I ate so much cake, pies, cookies, candy, pasta and chocolates over the last few days :astonished::coldsweat::coldsweat:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals