toucan

The link "add to bag" is not available for this 5a-DHP, were you aware ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The link "add to bag" is not available for this 5a-DHP, were you aware ?

Yes, I have decided to stop the sales for a bit. Also, given the studies Ray sent, if I let it go again for general sale I may have to come up with some sort of disclaimer on its usage. It is beyond me how something so beneficial for the nervous system may cause issues in the breast but it is what it is. I have emailed the study authors and waiting on answer as to why they did not perform in vivo testing of 5a-DHP and whether the results may be somehow different.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I ordered it and will review it.

What sort of changes should I look for , if any ?

I had increased muscle hardness and strength, increased libido, better sleep, much calmer than usual, and better mood. Temps rose, but not pulse. Kind of like androsterone but without the irritability that some people reported in experiments. Body felt drier, which I have experienced when estrogen drops.

Makrosky

Yes, I have decided to stop the sales for a bit and get some feedback from people who used it. Also, given the studies Ray sent, if I let it go again for general sale I may have to come up with some sort of disclaimer on its usage. It is beyond me how something so beneficial for the nervous system may cause issues in the breast but it is what it is. I have emailed the study authors and waiting on answer as to why they did not perform in vivo testing of 5a-DHP and whether the results may be somehow different.
Thumbs up haidut. It's sad because the product looked amazingly promising, but I think that's the best way to approach the situation, scientifically and ethically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

That's one of the studies Ray provided. The dose used in the in vitro and in vivo studies that caused increased cell proliferation was much higher (i.e. HED 40mg+ caused very little change, and 100mg increased cell proliferation) than what the product will provide. However, since there are no studies on whether low doses would cause the same issues, I suspect people will be wary of using it even though the benefits for prolactin and estrogen are pronounced even at 5mg-6mg daily.

Nikki

Hi. I know a female rat who got spider veins from progesterone therapy. The proposed cause was a spike in estrogen triggered by the sudden increase in progesterone. It seems from skimming through your description of the actions of this new product that the estrogen spike might be avoided or not affect the cells. Is that correct?

Pointless

Well I just got my 5a-DHP, and the stupid thing is clogged lol. I think these bottles are just defective. My Panquinone is spotty too. I can just open up the cap and use dabs, but the dosing won't be as accurate.

I tried a few dabs, maybe 4-5 mg, and it's very relaxing. Not euphoric like quinones but calming without sedation at this dose.

DrJ

Yeah @Pointless, mine is clogged too. How did you get it out? I was trying to warm it up in case the MCTs are solid at room temperature. My hamster was pretty excited.

DrJ

Yeah @Pointless, mine is clogged too. How did you get it out? I was trying to warm it up in case the MCTs are solid at room temperature. My hamster was pretty excited.

Pointless

It doesn't look solid to me. I tried using a paper clip, also, but it won't unclog. You can push the cap off and just dab the solution onto your fingers. Put your finger firmly over the opening, turn the bottle upside down, then turn it back again. Then use your finger to rub it on your leg or arm or wherever.

800mRepeats

I'm in the same boat with the bottle. It's like Estroban, only marginally better as I can almost coax a drop by using a sewing needle to root around while squeezing - a miniscule drop (but maybe that's the proper size for this product?)

800mRepeats

Update: This morning I was surprised and pleased to find the bottle & product cooperating, readily producing drops without need of additional prodding. Go figure.

tallglass13

My experience with it so far... I received it yesterday ended up putting one or two drops on my lips... I was in a nice mood the rest of the night and my dreams were very Vivid and actually had a sexual dream that was quite intense... Woke up with medium morning wood... I hadn't had morning wood in the last couple nights FYI... Woke up pretty groggy but I did drink some beers last night and had to wake up early for work... I will try another one to two drops today later this afternoon and will report back tomorrow

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi. I know a female rat who got spider veins from progesterone therapy. The proposed cause was a spike in estrogen triggered by the sudden increase in progesterone. It seems from skimming through your description of the actions of this new product that the estrogen spike might be avoided or not affect the cells. Is that correct?

That is correct and one of the reasons I went with 5a-DHP. It does not sit on the pathway to estrogen like regular progesterone does. I still doubt that progesterone itself would raise estrogen that much to cause spider veins, but some people complained about that so I did not want to exclude it as possibility. 5a-DHP can only be converted to allopregnanolone and other steroids but not estrogen.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update: This morning I was surprised and pleased to find the bottle & product cooperating, readily producing drops without need of additional prodding. Go figure.

I think in the process of bottling sometimes the dropper somehow gets clogged but it is simply viscous fluid, no hard particles inside. So, once you get it flowing it seems to work rather well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My experience with it so far... I received it yesterday ended up putting one or two drops on my lips... I was in a nice mood the rest of the night and my dreams were very Vivid and actually had a sexual dream that was quite intense... Woke up with medium morning wood... I hadn't had morning wood in the last couple nights FYI... Woke up pretty groggy but I did drink some beers last night and had to wake up early for work... I will try another one to two drops today later this afternoon and will report back tomorrow

Nice, thanks for sharing! The lower dose of 5mg - 6mg extrapolated from animal studies, managed to lower prolactin by up to 70%, so the morning wood does not surprise me.

Regina

I'm trying to decide about dosing for my rat.
She takes 100mg pregnenolone daily. And has been doing 3 drops metergoline and 1 drop androsterone 1 hr prior to aikido class.
All good; but sleeping through the night remains a problem. Adrenaline?
I want to start her on 5a-DHP (5 drops) before bed??
Should she stick with her other pregn/andros protocol and just add the 5a???

It's really hard to konk this rat out. She feels well but some insomnia persists.
Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm trying to decide about dosing for my rat.
She takes 100mg pregnenolone daily. And has been doing 3 drops metergoline and 1 drop androsterone 1 hr prior to aikido class.
All good; but sleeping through the night remains a problem. Adrenaline?
I want to start her on 5a-DHP (5 drops) before bed??
Should she stick with her other pregn/andros protocol and just add the 5a???

It's really hard to konk this rat out. She feels well but some insomnia persists.
Thank you.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals