57 Sailors In Argentina Get Coronavirus After Weeks At Sea, Despite Quarantine

lvysaur

Estimates on the 6 month flu season from sources like the CDC and WHO suggest 1 BILLION people get the flu, every year.
loss of taste and shortness of breath aren't typical symptoms of flu.

boris

they arent?

Loss of taste is a standard flu symptom. Always has been. A year ago every kid could tell you that. It‘s a mass psychosis at this point. If you don‘t blindly obey to every word the mainstream messias preach you must be a corona denier.

Lost or changed sense of smell
Causes of lost or changed sense of smell
Changes in sense of smell are most often caused by:

Impaired Taste: Diagnosis, Causes, and Treatments
What causes impaired taste?
A wide variety of causes exist for impaired taste. Many of the causes involve your respiratory system.

Even if you do not have a diagnosed smell disorder, the temporary interruption of smell you experience during a cold or other respiratory illness can impair your sense of taste. Many common conditions can all affect your ability to taste, such as:

Lost your sense of smell? It may not be coronavirus.
“With COVID-19, smell loss might not be happening any more than with other upper respiratory infections,” says Steven Munger, director of the University of Florida Center for Smell and Taste in Gainesville.

Up to 40 percent of people with other viral infections, such as influenza or the common cold, experience a temporary loss of smell that usually reverses itself in a couple weeks. The condition is also common among people with allergies. „

Last edited:
Yes, it's coming from space.

Imagine viruses as old biologic weapons of civilizations long gone. Agents of death carried by solar winds, made by derelic space stations with random nucleotide bases, targetting all possible life forms.
Abandoned virus producing dyson spheres are the great filter. This is the final redpill.

makes catching a cold more interesting.

1Sorry, I had too, lol :D
dyson-logo-png-9.jpg

S-VV

Unironically tho, there was some work done correlating upper atmospheric characteristics with virus appearances.
WoW...that’s pretty out there. I consider myself able to reach far, but can’t say I reached there. Where did you learn this?
Hey, I didn’t mean to write it as malicious irony, rather an imaginative “what if”. The evidence that at least some viruses come from the upper atmosphere (and perhaps even from space) is pretty solid, so maybe space is flooded with destructive genetic material from eons old civilisations.

LucyL

Yes, it's coming from space.

Imagine viruses as old biologic weapons of civilizations long gone. Agents of death carried by solar winds, made by derelic space stations with random nucleotide bases, targetting all possible life forms.
Abandoned virus producing dyson spheres are the great filter. This is the final redpill.

makes catching a cold more interesting.
:D:D:D The responses to this too.... But in seriousness, there are bacteria in the upper atmosphere that we are not, shall we say, immune to? accustomed to? ever been exposed to? I read about this a while back, so my memory is hazy, but as humans start messing with the atmosphere, we increase our risk of exposure. And lets not forget all the nuclear testing. How do we know godzilla isn't up there?:cool:

For the OP post though, it reminded me of an interview with haidut i watched recently where he talked about stressful exposure to cold causing illness (colds) because the virus is in our body, and we weaken. Probably same thing with these guys. They were exposed before they went into quarantine.

Andman

@boris thanks for typing that out, i was too lazy :D

the loss of sensory perception like taste, smell etc could be serotonin related btw

boris

@Andman I figured :D. I remember finding it really bizarre how they announced that symptom in the news as such a unique and mysterious thing.

tankasnowgod

:D:D:D The responses to this too.... But in seriousness, there are bacteria in the upper atmosphere that we are not, shall we say, immune to? accustomed to? ever been exposed to? I read about this a while back, so my memory is hazy, but as humans start messing with the atmosphere, we increase our risk of exposure. And lets not forget all the nuclear testing. How do we know godzilla isn't up there?:cool:

For the OP post though, it reminded me of an interview with haidut i watched recently where he talked about stressful exposure to cold causing illness (colds) because the virus is in our body, and we weaken. Probably same thing with these guys. They were exposed before they went into quarantine.

So what if we aren't immune or accustomed to new bacteria from a different place? We still have an immune system, and the whole point is to defend the body from potential invaders from wherever. World travel has been constant the past 60 years, so we seem to adapt to new bacteria, viruses, and such.

And the way people have been throwing around the word "quarantine" has rendered it meaningless in the past 6 months (just like the word "pandemic"). David Vetter lived his entire life (minus a bit at the beginning and end) in quarantine, and it looked like this.

400px-David_Vetter_and_John_R._Montgomery.jpe

I somehow doubt that 57 sailors each lived in their own isolated plastic bubble for 14 days with a team of doctors taking care of them.

OP
CecilRoids

CecilRoids

Wow this thread blew up lol.

Obviously I was joking, far more likely that covid-19 is a bioweapon from antarctican n*azis, distributed through their kronos bell/ufo technology transmitted from the future.

In all seriousness tho the tests are just pure bogus. Like Dr. Peat has said. I know ppl in a local hutterite community where I live that was given a bunch of test kits by the govt because they had an "outbreak," out of curiosity, since they had some extras they simply unpackaged them (didn't actually use them), sent them in and they came back positive. lmao

Drareg

How DARE you!!!!!!!!!!

It’s hard to believe adults follow this girl and champion here, someone with aspergers struggles with non linear thinking and yet she is extolled as a voice on weather patterns in the realm of complexity theory ,non linear dynamics.
Anything that is popular within the cult, it’s the energy of movement ,the perceived power of it, most of them within it are biologically incoherent, running out of energy as individuals so look to others, together they amass a lot of energy.

Regina

It’s hard to believe adults follow this girl and champion here, someone with aspergers struggles with non linear thinking and yet she is extolled as a voice on weather patterns in the realm of complexity theory ,non linear dynamics.
Anything that is popular within the cult, it’s the energy of movement ,the perceived power of it, most of them within it are biologically incoherent, running out of energy as individuals so look to others, together they amass a lot of energy.
It's called the egregore.
"Science" is egregore.
We're being conditioned to be punished (by robots) for thinking, doing, saying anything not approved by the egregore.

Mastemah

Okay, so I'll ask again: Why are millions of people sick with the same unique set of symptoms (loss of taste and shortness of breath are not common co-occurring symptoms in any known disease), within a very narrow span of time?
Yeah they are common symptoms. Hear it all the time. Cranial nerve issues from a histamine response alone can do it.