57 Sailors In Argentina Get Coronavirus After Weeks At Sea, Despite Quarantine

CecilRoids

Mystery in Argentina as 57 sailors get coronavirus after 35 days at sea

Which begs the question, did COVID-19 come from space?

Don't wanna get too schizo here but could there be numerological meaning behind 57 and 35?

Twitter poster @LokiJulianus pointed this out back in May as well:
EYA3nC_XkAEeYvW

boris

Thanks, this is interesting. I wonder if the mainstream will ever connect the dots.

Infection fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 infection in a German community with a super-spreading event
"Given the high contagiousness of SARS-CoV-2, one would expect high rates of transmission. However, in our study we found a relatively moderate increase of the secondary infection risk which depended on the household cluster size (increase from 15.5% baseline risk by 28% for two people, 20% for three people, 3% for four people). This finding is consistent with recent observations of secondary infection risk of 16.3% in Chinese33 and 7.56% in South Korea34. The reason for the comparably low secondary infection risk despite the high rate of transmission is currently unknown, but it is seen with other respiratory infections such as influenza (H1N1) 14.5%35 or SARS 14.9%36."

Is it high contagiousness? Or maybe the tests are BUNK and many of the "COVID cases" are just people who are sick for various reasons and even stress can cause flu like symptoms :rolleyes:?

:rightagain2

S-VV

Yes, it's coming from space.

Imagine viruses as old biologic weapons of civilizations long gone. Agents of death carried by solar winds, made by derelic space stations with random nucleotide bases, targetting all possible life forms.
Abandoned virus producing dyson spheres are the great filter. This is the final redpill.

makes catching a cold more interesting.

Lollipop2

Yes, it's coming from space.

Imagine viruses as old biologic weapons of civilizations long gone. Agents of death carried by solar winds, made by derelic space stations with random nucleotide bases, targetting all possible life forms.
Abandoned virus producing dyson spheres are the great filter. This is the final redpill.

makes catching a cold more interesting.
WoW...that’s pretty out there. I consider myself able to reach far, but can’t say I reached there. Where did you learn this?

lvysaur

Really easy.
“It’s hard to establish how this crew was infected, considering that for 35 days, they had no contact with dry land and that supplies were only brought in from the port of Ushuaia,”

So they contracted it from contaminated food.

Or else, one of the crew members was actually infected before they set sail, and the virus went dormant. Then it reactivated while on the voyage. There's been a case in China where a man tested negative 8 times over a few months before testing positive the 9th time.

Drareg

It’s the tests, Peat was speaking about this on one radio networks most recent interview.

Where they at sea or on a base, if they are on a base it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s where the most secretive bio labs are.

The government and MMS could spin this research real quick, for example it can be tied in with the climate change hysterics , covid 19 can be taken up further in the atmosphere because it uses c02, they then roll out the aspergers girl to rant doomsday predictions.
COVID 19 IS NOW IN ANTARCTICA BECAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Regina

It’s the tests, Peat was speaking about this on one radio networks most recent interview.

Where they at sea or on a base, if they are on a base it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s where the most secretive bio labs are.

The government and MMS could spin this research real quick, for example it can be tied in with the climate change hysterics , covid 19 can be taken up further in the atmosphere because it uses c02, they then roll out the aspergers girl to rant doomsday predictions.
COVID 19 IS NOW IN ANTARCTICA BECAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!
How DARE you!!!!!!!!!!

lvysaur

Couldn't possibly be a round of false positives.
doesn't the article say 2 of them were hospitalized and that the crew was showing symptoms

apologies to the "corona is a hologram" crowd.

tankasnowgod

doesn't the article say 2 of them were hospitalized and that the crew was showing symptoms

apologies to the "corona is a hologram" crowd.

You're correct, and no one was ever hospitalized before COVID was discovered in late 2019. Especially not sailors, seeing as sea sickness and scurvy aren't real. It MUST be the virus!

tankasnowgod

Oh, you mean people who tested NEGATIVE for Covid 19, or got no test at all?

"Most of them could not get tested when they started showing symptoms because of the availability of tests in their region, or they received a negative result when they finally got get it a week later."

I think the tests they use have all sorts of problems and spit out false positives at a huge rate. However, a lack of any sort of test, or a negative test result, can't possibly be confirmation of a "novel virus."

There are all sorts of diseases or conditions that can last for weeks or months, with the same sort of flu like symptoms that describe COVID. Valley Fever, for example. The non stop coverage and stress might be enough for some people to have these "long haul" symptoms.

lvysaur

I think the tests they use have all sorts of problems and spit out false positives at a huge rate. However, a lack of any sort of test, or a negative test result, can't possibly be confirmation of a "novel virus."
Okay, so I'll ask again: Why are millions of people sick with the same unique set of symptoms (loss of taste and shortness of breath are not common co-occurring symptoms in any known disease), within a very narrow span of time?

tankasnowgod

Okay, so I'll ask again: Why are millions of people sick with the same unique set of symptoms (loss of taste and shortness of breath are not common co-occurring symptoms in any known disease), within a very narrow span of time?

Ridiculous. The article you posted featured 3 people, and suggests "thousands of others," not millions. So stop rounding up. Really, you are asking about three people, and on a planet of 8 billion, that probably isn't hard to find.

Estimates on the 6 month flu season from sources like the CDC and WHO suggest 1 BILLION people get the flu, every year. So during that time, it would be quite easy to find millions of people sick with similar symptoms.