5 years with sinusitis

StephanF

Forum Supporter
You could try the following: Get chlorine dioxide solution, 3000 ppm. Dilute it down so that when you add it to regular saline nose spray you end up with 10 ppm. I did the same for an eye infection in March - could have been Covid. I bought some eye drops and added the correct amount of diluted chlorine dioxide to the eye drops and confirmed it with a test strip that it was in the 10 ppm range and it did not sting when I put it into my eye. The next day the swelling of my eye lid was almost gone. Then a stye formed a few days later, puss came out and then it was fine. I have been taking the MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) drops for years and now also as a preventative against Covid.

I ordered mine from kvlab.com

There is a lot of info here:

If you need help with the dilution, contact me.

OP
R

Roni123@

Waww, raypeat diet ?
Tenho zumbido desde 2006, quando minha saúde geral piorou. Às vezes, um leve assobio, outras vezes, um zumbido como um caminhão parado em algum lugar. Perdi meu emprego devido à plandemia e dormi o suficiente pela primeira vez em décadas. Também consigo ser 100% sem glúten. Agora eu faço uma lavagem com água salgada neti diariamente, eu suplemento andrógenos para bloquear o cortisol e tomo t3 e t4 e 100 mg de B1 e B2. Com essa abordagem, fico semanas sem zumbido. A fumaça do cérebro, dores nas articulações e fadiga também desapareceram recentemente. Meu médico me garante que eu não tenho doença celíaca, mas nada me irrita como “um pouco” de glúten. Além disso, nada melhorou até que eu tivesse Solgars B100.

OP
R

Roni123@

Yes, fruits with water open my nose
Fui diagnosticado com sinusite crônica anos atrás. Eu estava constantemente tossindo muco, etc. O otorrinolaringologista fez um teste de alergia - todos deram negativos. Ele não queria fazer um teste de alergia alimentar, provavelmente porque acreditava que não poderia ser uma alergia alimentar. Em vez disso, eles apararam meus cornetos, corrigiram um desvio de septo, tornaram minha garganta mais larga reconstruindo minha úvula e removendo minhas amígdalas. Aparentemente, os otorrinolaringologistas mudam suas abordagens para sinusite a cada poucos anos, de antibióticos para cirurgia e vice-versa.
Minha drenagem nunca parava, eu simplesmente não percebia tanto.
Isso foi em 2005. Avance para 2020 e estou cortando o muco novamente ... não tão ruim quanto antes, mas ainda assim.
Acredito que seja uma infecção bacteriana intestinal. Provavelmente está relacionado ao zumbido, olheiras, placa (respiração pela boca?) E possivelmente ao câncer que tive no ano passado.
As saladas de cenoura não fizeram muito. Eu acredito que preciso de doses pesadas / longas de vários antibióticos - talvez tetraciclinas (qual é o melhor ??) e algumas penicilinas. Talvez outras bactérias / vírus ocultos?

Duas aparências interessantes: 1. Sempre que como tigelas de frutas (especialmente melões), meu nariz clareia completamente. Duvido que seja a frutose, provavelmente são os flavonóides. Devo experimentar o melanon do produto [USER = 570] @haidut [/ USER].
2. O jaleco branco da minha língua desaparece quando gargarejo com água e óleo essencial de manjericão.
Eu não recomendo cirurgia de jeito nenhum! Tente encontrar a provável infecção / inflamação.
r

Advocate2021

When this happened to me many years back, Dr. Peat told me later it had most likely been rooted in the intestine and that a bacteriophage such as florassist by life extension might take care of it. I also find saline netty pot or nasal rinse a must for prevention. also cyproheptadine or dyphenadramine to lower histamine which has always been the trigger for me from allergies. when i learned that Grapefruit Seed Extract had worked for many people(a few drops in the saline solution used in the netty pot three times per day) and internally, I tried it and I think it worked; however I also eneded up with what I believe was a horrific allergic reaction to it, so there is that. I am pretty sure Dr. Peat would not recommend GSE but of course many swear by it. Per my research, there is much concern that it is contaminated with chemicals-- perhaps that is what caused my reaction; although it did seem clear up the infection and supposedly works on the gut as well. a constant learning process...

Philomath

Did you ever look into candida overgrowth? A white coated tongue can be a symptom of it.
I have not. I probably should though. Thx

NodeCerebri

do you have experience about it?
I am still trying to get rid of it, I am hypothyroid, was diagnosed with hashimoto’s when I was 12 (but I think it was going on for a longer time). Everyone has candida, but in a suppressed metabolism it can overgrow and caus a lot of symptoms. One of it can be candidiasis in the mouth —> white coated tongue.
There is valuable information on this forum if you search for “candida”.
The most important thing is to heal your thyroid, it won’t go away as long as you’re hypo. But everyone has to try for himself how to not be hypo. Healing the gut is also important but it goes hand in hand with healing the thyroid. Hope this helps a bit.

Ignoramus

Have you tried cypro? It really helped me with this issue. Ray used it for his sinusitis too. Could try acetazolamide as well (though it didn't work for me personally).

Not sure if yours is allergy-based or not, but I've had good results with buying an air purifier ($80), dust mite spray and Benadryl. Also cleaning the mould from my walls seemed to help ?

Meditation with breath focus, Buteyko and bag breathing have also helped me a lot.

Good luck and keep us updated! I'm always looking for ways to improve my breathing.

reaching

One of thing I forgot to mention that works for me to relieve symptoms temporarily is trigger pointing around neck, shoulders and head. Sometimes even a really hard head massage loosens things a up a bit.

Advocate2021

Have you tried cypro? It really helped me with this issue. Ray used it for his sinusitis too. Could try acetazolamide as well (though it didn't work for me personally).

Not sure if yours is allergy-based or not, but I've had good results with buying an air purifier ($80), dust mite spray and Benadryl. Also cleaning the mould from my walls seemed to help ?

Meditation with breath focus, Buteyko and bag breathing have also helped me a lot.

Good luck and keep us updated! I'm always looking for ways to improve my breathing.
cypro is the antibiotic ciprofloxacin or cyproheptadine or something else?

Apple

Quitting coffee worked for me... I started Ray Peat style diet 5 years ago and since then I constantly had runny nose. it took me a while (5 years) to figure out what the problem was... Several month without coffee now and I feel so much better

MrGilbert

My nose was stuffy for the longest time, I didn't realise how bad it was (guess I got used to it) until one day after about a week of drinking fresh lemon juice (potent ratio) mixed with sparkling mineral water it just... unlocked, and I could breathe so much more freely. It was like a biofilm or something was stuck in there, whatever it was kinda burned on the way down my throat. Worth a try.

golder

My nose was stuffy for the longest time, I didn't realise how bad it was (guess I got used to it) until one day after about a week of drinking fresh lemon juice (potent ratio) mixed with sparkling mineral water it just... unlocked, and I could breathe so much more freely. It was like a biofilm or something was stuck in there, whatever it was kinda burned on the way down my throat. Worth a try.
I'm going to try this. Trying to work out how drinking strong squeezed lemonade could have permanently cured the stuffy nose though? Will give it a try!

MrGilbert

I'm going to try this. Trying to work out how drinking strong squeezed lemonade could have permanently cured the stuffy nose though? Will give it a try!
Yeah I have no idea, maybe I had a big gulp and some of the bubbles/co2 carried some citric acid/enzymes up there? Another option could be a nose enema type thing with something called a neti pot. Good luck!

OP
R

Roni123@

Quitting coffee worked for me... I started Ray Peat style diet 5 years ago and since then I constantly had runny nose. it took me a while (5 years) to figure out what the problem was... Several month without coffee now and I feel so much better
Wow, coffe ?

Apple

Wow, coffe ?
Yeah, regular ground coffee, different brands from supermarket (not instant). It can be due to mold or salicylates. Coffee is very high on salicylates...I think instant coffee has less salicylates but I'm not planning going back on coffee. My eyesight has also improved without it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals