5 Years Of Fasting Daily And 3 Years Of Low Carb - I Need Help On Metabolism

Roni123@

Hello everyone

My name is Roni I am 18 years old and I find myself in a very complicated situation
Brief and complex history ---
There for 10.11 years I had a huge depression (without wanting to do anything, without motivation, weak thinking, without libido ..., finally, many serious problems)

So I decided to stop taking pills (sertraline hydrochloride, and another one that I still don't know what it is) and look for some natural solution to my problem, it was then that there was a lot of research that I found intermittent fasting

I started little by little - once a week, I fasted for 24 hours, I did it for about 4 months and I really felt some differences in the brain question (more acute the mind)
The time passed and I decided to enter the system of 20/04 daily and it was done until the beginning of this year .... there were days when I did 4 days of direct fasting (with huge physical activity daily)

always in the hope that tomorrow would get better .... and today I find myself in a terrible health situation

18 years
1.80 meters high
69 kg
acne
a lot of strength but little muscle
no energy
lousy nights
libido does not exist (I went to have sex with a woman and the penis did not lift)
I don't feel like anything, I need to work but I'm always lazy, tired and I work with the force of hatred
I was once a very funny, energetic person and I find myself in these situations now
I can't decorate anything (although I know everything and then some, it just takes me a long time to fix something in my mind0
I'm bad at transmitting words, I just fumble ...

Until I met a person on youtube called Christpher Walker who talked about testosterone, and starts everything he said ....
high carb - no grains .... almost raypeat diet
nutrient-rich diet (micronutrients)
reducing exposure to chemicals (estrogen)
weight training

and health really improves around 15% in 6 months .... but I still find myself with all these problems ....

I would be grateful if you help me

OP
R

Roni123@

I need to gain weight, but would it be possible to gain weight and be healthy?

redsun

Hello everyone

My name is Roni I am 18 years old and I find myself in a very complicated situation
Brief and complex history ---
There for 10.11 years I had a huge depression (without wanting to do anything, without motivation, weak thinking, without libido ..., finally, many serious problems)

So I decided to stop taking pills (sertraline hydrochloride, and another one that I still don't know what it is) and look for some natural solution to my problem, it was then that there was a lot of research that I found intermittent fasting

I started little by little - once a week, I fasted for 24 hours, I did it for about 4 months and I really felt some differences in the brain question (more acute the mind)
The time passed and I decided to enter the system of 20/04 daily and it was done until the beginning of this year .... there were days when I did 4 days of direct fasting (with huge physical activity daily)

always in the hope that tomorrow would get better .... and today I find myself in a terrible health situation

18 years
1.80 meters high
69 kg
acne
a lot of strength but little muscle
no energy
lousy nights
libido does not exist (I went to have sex with a woman and the penis did not lift)
I don't feel like anything, I need to work but I'm always lazy, tired and I work with the force of hatred
I was once a very funny, energetic person and I find myself in these situations now
I can't decorate anything (although I know everything and then some, it just takes me a long time to fix something in my mind0
I'm bad at transmitting words, I just fumble ...

Until I met a person on youtube called Christpher Walker who talked about testosterone, and starts everything he said ....
high carb - no grains .... almost raypeat diet
nutrient-rich diet (micronutrients)
reducing exposure to chemicals (estrogen)
weight training

and health really improves around 15% in 6 months .... but I still find myself with all these problems ....

I would be grateful if you help me

Fasting especially 20/4 eating window, puts you in a state of high adrenaline most of the day. Also this kind of eating makes nutritional deficiencies very likely. Your **** doesn't work because you have high adrenaline or you are deficient in some things, probably both.

First step if you have not already taken it is to eat 3 meals a day minimum. You need to get back into the breakfast, lunch, dinner type eating.

For libido, eat proteins rich in arginine, histidine (red meat). You are young so I'd imagine you want your libido and what not to work sooner rather than later, and you have been eating your new Christopher walker type diet for over 6 months now.

Pro-libido stuff also can improve motivation. I suggest you supplement higher doses of folic acid (800mcg 3x a day), eat vitamin C rich foods, get lots of zinc and iron in the diet since they are vital for neurotransmitter and androgen production, and thus libido. Red meats, ground beef, oysters are perfect for this. Red meat is a very pro-libido substance, so in your case I would eat a good chunk of protein from there, and then consume small amounts of dairy and eggs.

Each meal should have a good serving of protein (should be mostly red meat or fish, and only small amount of dairy and eggs), carbs in the form of starches and fruits and vegetables that you like to eat. Don't omit grains unless they give you problems, you are 18 eat everything don't restrict foods just like you shouldnt restrict eating windows, restriction is what got you in your predicament in the first place. Libido will start up faster the more folate rich foods you eat as long as proteins from meats is also high up there. Along with supplementing the folic acid at the doses I gave you.

You should feel better quickly and libido should also come back fast and motivation as well since you are very young.
I need to gain weight, but would it be possible to gain weight and be healthy?

You should easily start to gain weight if you eat a wide variety of foods and eat correct meal times. Don't restrict any food group just eat and chill and you will recover from the fasting shitshow.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals