5-HT2A Receptors Control Body Temperature In Mice During LPS-induced Inflammation Via Regulation Of

Thank you for posting this. This is very interesting. My temperatures have been in the 98th now which has not happened in the longest time. However, this weekend due to various factors involving travel, I was not able to eat my normal diet and as a result I did not have the normal number of bowel movements. I noticed my temperatures were far lower. And I have noticed this before. I think that endotoxin's really cause rapid loss of temperature. And I think that I saw this effect clearly this weekend and this study kind of explains it a bit.

I think that the big thing that has helped me is getting faster bowel motility and less bowel inflammation. It would be nice to have two bowel movements per day every day. I think this is probably the biggest secret of all in terms of restoring health.

Wagner83

Thank you for posting this. This is very interesting. My temperatures have been in the 98th now which has not happened in the longest time. However, this weekend due to various factors involving travel, I was not able to eat my normal diet and as a result I did not have the normal number of bowel movements. I noticed my temperatures were far lower. And I have noticed this before. I think that endotoxin's really cause rapid loss of temperature. And I think that I saw this effect clearly this weekend and this study kind of explains it a bit.

I think that the big thing that has helped me is getting faster bowel motility and less bowel inflammation. It would be nice to have two bowel movements per day every day. I think this is probably the biggest secret of all in terms of restoring health.
A few people said betaine hcl helped with that. Perhaps if we use it and alternate on some days with some cascara, and expresso shots on an empty stomach we can get there quick (if diet is ok).