5-apdb To Deplete All Your Serotonin?

M

member 6316

THIS SUPPOSEDLY RELEASES ALL YOUR SEROTONIN AND YOU WILL HAVE NONE FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS SO IT MIGHT BE A GOOD OPTION FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS TRIED EVERYTHING.. THIS IS A RESEARCH CHEMICAL.

lampofred

MDMA is the best thing to deplete serotonin, you'll both strongly deplete serotonin in the long-term and have a really good time in the short-term.

Btw, where do you get 5apdb?

lampofred

oh ***t lmao this 5 apdb thing is supposed to be an imitation of MDMA

lampofred

are you sure this is what you're looking for...? it's an SRA, but it's not neurotoxic. molly's neurotoxicity is literally the reason why it works. it destroys your serotonin neurons. so if you take the neurotoxicity out of an SRA, you're basically getting very temporary serotonin depletion for only a few hours if even that.

chispas

I THOUGHT CAPS LOCK WAS A SIGN OF HIGH SEROTONIN? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?????????

Soren

Forum Supporter
Depleting serotonin entirely sounds dangerous to me. Perhaps I'm wrong but doesn't serotonin serve some biological function in the body, convert to melatonin or something? Maybe I'm wrong but I'd be weary of completing wiping out serotonin. I know when I reduced estrogen too low I had a load of horrible side effects.

Frankdee20

Depleting serotonin entirely sounds dangerous to me. Perhaps I'm wrong but doesn't serotonin serve some biological function in the body, convert to melatonin or something? Maybe I'm wrong but I'd be weary of completing wiping out serotonin. I know when I reduced estrogen too low I had a load of horrible side effects.

Yeah, on this forum, Serotonin is more hated than Donald J Trump. Sometimes validated, but more often than not, it's the scapegoat. This is like CNN for Serotonin haters. I won't go as far as calling the backlash fake news, but it makes me wonder.

Frankdee20

Yeah, on this forum, Serotonin is more hated than Donald J Trump. Sometimes validated, but more often than not, it's the scapegoat. This is like CNN for Serotonin haters. I won't go as far as calling the backlash fake news, but it makes me wonder. I'm only joking people, please don't protest at my door and call me a KKK supporter.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yeah, on this forum, Serotonin is more hated than Donald J Trump. Sometimes validated, but more often than not, it's the scapegoat. This is like CNN for Serotonin haters.

Haha well if it's like CNN then maybe it is the spawn of the anti-christ and we should all work to destroy it haha. I should have mentioned that I do believe that excess serotonin is bad for you, I just think for most people going to an extreme is usually not only not necessary but also counter productive and makes things worse.

I'm definitely guilty of this myself, going too big too fast, too much NDT too quick, before I discovered peat, fasting diets, cheat meals and every other kind of crazy diet always had to go to the max. The one thing I've learned is moderation and slow change 9 times out of 10 is the route to take, when it comes to health at least.

lampofred

Haha well if it's like CNN then maybe it is the spawn of the anti-christ and we should all work to destroy it haha. I should have mentioned that I do believe that excess serotonin is bad for you, I just think for most people going to an extreme is usually not only not necessary but also counter productive and makes things worse.

I'm definitely guilty of this myself, going too big too fast, too much NDT too quick, before I discovered peat, fasting diets, cheat meals and every other kind of crazy diet always had to go to the max. The one thing I've learned is moderation and slow change 9 times out of 10 is the route to take, when it comes to health at least.

Moderation = harm avoidance = high serotonin tho...

Gotta go all out 100%

Frankdee20

Too much NDT too fast ? Explain please ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is not a serotonin depleting agent, quite the opposite actually. It is a much more potent version of SSRI drugs. A "serotonin releasing agent" is quite different from a "serotonin depleting agent". As far as I know, TPH inhibitors are the only true serotonin depleting agents and this definitely NOT one of them.
Humans And Lobsters Use Serotonin For Dominance Hierarchies