4000 IU of Vitamin D increases Testosterone by 41%

RealNeat

Was up to 96ng/ml in march. I was taking 10000iu 6d/7 with 200mcg K2.

...But the better way is to expose yourself to the sun, totally naked, without sunscreen (and specially your genitals, butt and back), when it's possible (only from april to october in our countries). 15-20mn/d is enough.
Be careful of overexposing genitalia, especially men, don't want to overheat those puppies or give them a sudden shock of UV for the first time ever. You'll thank me, I've done it, nothing down there feels good burnt, and it burns faster than the rest of your body, and I'm not even white.

Also if people are new to PUFA depletion they should be careful with UV in general, especially the eyes. Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues

Supps may be better focused on initially.

Yucca

No burning for me. I’m naturist for more than 30 years…just never stay exposed more than 15-20mn the first days in summer.

Dr. B

Be careful of overexposing genitalia, especially men, don't want to overheat those puppies or give them a sudden shock of UV for the first time ever. You'll thank me, I've done it, nothing down there feels good burnt, and it burns faster than the rest of your body, and I'm not even white.

Also if people are new to PUFA depletion they should be careful with UV in general, especially the eyes. Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues

Supps may be better focused on initially.
would it enlarge the sex organs and testes exposing them to daily direct sunlight?

cant the UV light/sunlight, damage even the regular skin, if there isnt enough vitamin A present and pufa isnt low enough?
so is it better for people to supplement vitamin d3 and stay indoors or under shade?
also, a while back there were several posts on here about a frog stuck in a slab of concrete living for 30 years or some crazy time because of the high CO2 retained within the slab. It makes it seem like tight places somehow have an effect of boosting CO2?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals