40 Yr-old Study On Fats Resurfaces In BMJ

forterpride

Yeah...there was a NYT version of this as well...this was a quote from the article....disgusting..

"People’s reactions to this news have been much as you’d expect. Supporters of a diet low in saturated fat have called the new study an “interesting historical footnote that has no relevance to current dietary recommendations.”

Hugh Johnson

Yeah...there was a NYT version of this as well...this was a quote from the article....disgusting..

"People’s reactions to this news have been much as you’d expect. Supporters of a diet low in saturated fat have called the new study an “interesting historical footnote that has no relevance to current dietary recommendations.”
Think positive. You and your kids will be nigh immune to infectious diseases because anything that could bring you down will be a deadly plague for most people.

forterpride

Think positive. You and your kids will be nigh immune to infectious diseases because anything that could bring you down will be a deadly plague for most people.

True. I am eternally grateful to the universe for stumbling across peats work. That's what matters. Just sad to see how sick and ignorant everyone else is. ******* medical cartel.

Giraffe

One of the people who commented the article wrote:

"I have two words for why this study was never fully published: Ancel Keys.

With his name on the study, there was no way that it would be allowed to see the light of day, as he'd staked his reputation, by then, international, on the seriously flawed Seven Countries study, which purported to "prove" that eating more animal fats directly led to higher cholesterol and to higher levels of cardiac and circulatory disease. "

Related thread with full text to the study: Replacing Butter With PUFA Increases Overall Death Rates And CVD

Jayfish

[ moderator edit: threads merged ]

A Study on Fats That Doesn’t Fit the Story Line

What's interesting I think about this study is not that Ray is right about saturated fats and cholesterol but that this study was suppressed and never published. Showing that Ray is probably right about the unsaturated fat conspiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Daniil

Can I get more information about the study? I wonder what exactly was eaten in both groups.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals