4 Vaxxed vs 4 Unvaxxed blood samples under a microscope (in German)

StephanF

Forum Supporter
About 20 years ago, I worked on a project at UNR for metal coating and in the unused lab that was assigned to me, I found a German or Austrian microscope, it wasn't a Leitz, I forgot the company's name. It was in poor shape, the optics was dirty. So I rebuilt it. At about the same time, through a health forum in Reno, I attended an introduction to 'coral calcium' supplements. The guy had a dark-field microscope and drew blood samples from participants and showed it on a monitor that was connected to the microscope. Some of them had this 'rouleaux formation', where red blood cells were piled up like a stack of pennies. I was skeptic, since I wondered if the guy manipulated the blood samples somehow. I received a few packs of the coral calcium and bought the little diabetes needles, found some glass slides and cover slides and went to work. I poked my finger and put the blood sample under the microscope, it also had a dark-field attachment, which I used. I saw those rouleaux formations! I then took one of the coral calcium packs, mixed it with water and drank it. I waited maybe 10 minutes and drew another blood sample and put it under the microscope: no more stacked-up blood cells!

Then another 10 years passed before I stumbled upon the works of Thomas M. Riddick, I found his book "Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential, With a closing chapter on its relationship to cardiovascular disease" at the UNR library. Later I was lucky to find a used copy of the book on Amazon, which I treasure. I also read the book "Disease Reprieve" from Dr. T.C. McDaniel, who had severe premature ventricular contraction and who stumbled upon Riddick's work, applied Riddick's electrolyte formula, modified it and named it 'Zeta Aid'. Dr. McDaniel lived to almost 102 years!

Since I found Zeta Aid, I have been taken it daily and it helps with my mild arrhythmia.

The 'vaccine' injection probably weaken the colloidal suspension of the blood and in addition, the spike protein is probably responsible for the rouleaux formation and the blood clots that can cause heart attack, stroke and organ failure. So strengthening the Zeta Potential of the blood is of great importance and I have given packs of Zeta Aids to friends and family members who took the 'jab'. I think it will also help if one would get infected with the virus, but of course, there is no 'FDA controlled study' on this...

What I was astonished about, and didn't make sense, is that the coral calcium reversed the rouleaux formation. The calcium has a valence of +2 and is a inferior cation with regard to strengthening the Zeta Potential. I have no longer access to the microscope and can't study the effect of the Zeta Aid but it must also prevent or reverse the rouleaux formation, since it strengthens the Zeta Potential, which increases the electrostatic repulsion of the blood particles.

OP
A

Andman

Do they still count "recovery" as a "first time vaccine" schedule? So you only "need" one after 6 months?

To be honest at this point of totalitariarism that train is gone.
"Impffplicht" means you are obligated to vaccinate. There is no 1G or 2G or 3G anymore where they force people into this. Or do i understand this wrong?
yes no more recovered status, here in Austria theyre not really trying to hide anymore that its all about getting as many people vaxxed as possible

About 20 years ago, I worked on a project at UNR for metal coating and in the unused lab that was assigned to me, I found a German or Austrian microscope, it wasn't a Leitz, I forgot the company's name. It was in poor shape, the optics was dirty. So I rebuilt it. At about the same time, through a health forum in Reno, I attended an introduction to 'coral calcium' supplements. The guy had a dark-field microscope and drew blood samples from participants and showed it on a monitor that was connected to the microscope. Some of them had this 'rouleaux formation', where red blood cells were piled up like a stack of pennies. I was skeptic, since I wondered if the guy manipulated the blood samples somehow. I received a few packs of the coral calcium and bought the little diabetes needles, found some glass slides and cover slides and went to work. I poked my finger and put the blood sample under the microscope, it also had a dark-field attachment, which I used. I saw those rouleaux formations! I then took one of the coral calcium packs, mixed it with water and drank it. I waited maybe 10 minutes and drew another blood sample and put it under the microscope: no more stacked-up blood cells!

Then another 10 years passed before I stumbled upon the works of Thomas M. Riddick, I found his book "Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential, With a closing chapter on its relationship to cardiovascular disease" at the UNR library. Later I was lucky to find a used copy of the book on Amazon, which I treasure. I also read the book "Disease Reprieve" from Dr. T.C. McDaniel, who had severe premature ventricular contraction and who stumbled upon Riddick's work, applied Riddick's electrolyte formula, modified it and named it 'Zeta Aid'. Dr. McDaniel lived to almost 102 years!

Since I found Zeta Aid, I have been taken it daily and it helps with my mild arrhythmia.

The 'vaccine' injection probably weaken the colloidal suspension of the blood and in addition, the spike protein is probably responsible for the rouleaux formation and the blood clots that can cause heart attack, stroke and organ failure. So strengthening the Zeta Potential of the blood is of great importance and I have given packs of Zeta Aids to friends and family members who took the 'jab'. I think it will also help if one would get infected with the virus, but of course, there is no 'FDA controlled study' on this...

What I was astonished about, and didn't make sense, is that the coral calcium reversed the rouleaux formation. The calcium has a valence of +2 and is a inferior cation with regard to strengthening the Zeta Potential. I have no longer access to the microscope and can't study the effect of the Zeta Aid but it must also prevent or reverse the rouleaux formation, since it strengthens the Zeta Potential, which increases the
electrostatic repulsion of the blood particles.

Thank you for sharing your very interesting story. Do you still take coral calcium?

Ben.

What I was astonished about, and didn't make sense, is that the coral calcium reversed the rouleaux formation. The calcium has a valence of +2 and is a inferior cation with regard to strengthening the Zeta Potential. I have no longer access to the microscope and can't study the effect of the Zeta Aid but it must also prevent or reverse the rouleaux formation, since it strengthens the Zeta Potential, which increases the electrostatic repulsion of the blood particles.

I've a coral calcium supplement here and it feels very good taking it but im extremely wary of ocean polution and heavy metal contamination.

I thought his work was about potassium mainly, not calcium?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thank you for sharing your very interesting story. Do you still take coral calcium?
No, I am taking Zeta Aid, it is superior to calcium-based electrolytes. Zeta Aid contains potassium-based electrolytes, like potassium citrate and potassium pyrophosphate (I think), I don't know the Zeta Aid formula, I know Riddick's formula but he didn't include pyrophosphate, although in his book he shows a graph that pyrophosphate shows an even stronger effect on the Zeta Potential than citrate, see graph below:
2021-01-17 Zeta Potential Graph New.jpg

As you can see, calcium chloride does not improve or strengthen the Zeta Potential. Therefore I am puzzled that the coral calcium removes the rouleaux formation! My guess would be that the carol calcium would react with the stomach acid, forming calcium chloride. And Riddick's data does not show an improvement with CaCl2. Very strange...

The graph also shows how detrimental aluminum chloride is, a few ppm and the Zeta Potential is zero! And aluminum is a common adjuvant in vaccines...

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I've a coral calcium supplement here and it feels very good taking it but im extremely wary of ocean polution and heavy metal contamination.

I thought his work was about potassium mainly, not calcium?

Riddick investigated many electrolytes. He also worked at water treatment plants, where they used aluminum salts to zero out the Zeta Potential, which caused the dirt particles in the water to agglomerate and 'fall out', thereby cleaning the water, but then there may be aluminum salt residues in the water. That is why Dr. McDaniel states one should only drink steam distilled or reverse osmosis water.

No, I am taking Zeta Aid, it is superior to calcium-based electrolytes. Zeta Aid contains potassium-based electrolytes, like potassium citrate and potassium pyrophosphate (I think), I don't know the Zeta Aid formula, I know Riddick's formula but he didn't include pyrophosphate, although in his book he shows a graph that pyrophosphate shows an even stronger effect on the Zeta Potential than citrate, see graph below:
View attachment 30909

As you can see, calcium chloride does not improve or strengthen the Zeta Potential. Therefore I am puzzled that the coral calcium removes the rouleaux formation! My guess would be that the carol calcium would react with the stomach acid, forming calcium chloride. And Riddick's data does not show an improvement with CaCl2. Very strange...

The graph also shows how detrimental aluminum chloride is, a few ppm and the Zeta Potential is zero! And aluminum is a common adjuvant in vaccines...
Are you using reverse osmosis or distilled water? What kind of health conditions benefit from this the Zeta Aid?

"When Zeta potential is too low, blood begins to thicken or coagulate known as intravascular coagulation. Blood becomes a sludge that is increasingly difficult for the heart to pump, and decreasingly effective at performing it's usual functions. Blood that's NOT too thick is better able to carry oxygen to the tissues, thereby helping prevent disease (Dis-EASE)."

Riddick investigated many electrolytes. He also worked at water treatment plants, where they used aluminum salts to zero out the Zeta Potential, which caused the dirt particles in the water to agglomerate and 'fall out', thereby cleaning the water, but then there may be aluminum salt residues in the water. That is why Dr. McDaniel states one should only drink steam distilled or reverse osmosis water.
After reading this, it makes me wonder if this is also why aspirin is so effective in treating cancer and heart disease?

"McDaniel learned of Thomas M. Riddick, an Engineer and Industrial Chemist, who is credited with doing the first major study in the 1950's of how Zeta Potential controls the chemical process in our bodies. Using this science, we can reverse and correct many "Blood Plasma Problems".

Thomas Riddick worked with Public Waterworks and Waste Treatment plants where the science and application of Zeta Potential was an everyday occurrence. The more he worked with industrial systems and blood from the local hospital he began to believe that blood stability seemed to follow all the rules of colloid stability (Zeta Potential). Along with that he was developing a belief that the great majority of serious cardiovascular disease is a result of coagulation of the blood."

Lollipop2

Its a esoteric guy (healing practicioneer) with a breathing problem calling them "parasites" but simultanously saying its just speculation. he says the vaxxed blood pallats are sticky and are not properly participating in the oxygen delivery and the gas exchange. Speculating that is why organs might be in distress, not being adequately supplied with oxygen.

He also can't see the protocytes and speculates they are mostlikely at the walls of the blood vessels. But he also says he can't realy "read" the vaxxed blood properly because you essentially don't see much with all the clustering.
Hey thank you! Helpful @Ben. I find the lack of round healthy looking red blood cells disturbing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have had a tendency to bruise easily that comes and goes from early 2020. It started while working at two hospitals when covid first hit. I’ve never had the vaccine but tons of exposure to the virus and vaccinated people.

Ben.

Hey thank you! Helpful @Ben. I find the lack of round healthy looking red blood cells disturbing.
Your welcome. The part with parasite refered to the first images he did on the content of the vaccine.

The rest i summarized good enough^^
He says some alternative diagnostic stuff in the unvaxxed like "this person seems to have to much EMF exposure" or "this person seems to be acidic" or "this could be a liver issue" but that is just siderambling in the blood samples from the unjabbed.

To be honest. i've no idea if dark field microscopy is realy conclusive enough for diagnostic, but i refrain of judging it with my lack of knowledge.

Lollipop2

Your welcome. The part with parasite refered to the first images he did on the content of the vaccine.

The rest i summarized good enough^^
He says some alternative diagnostic stuff in the unvaxxed like "this person seems to have to much EMF exposure" or "this person seems to be acidic" or "this could be a liver issue" but that is just siderambling in the blood samples from the unjabbed.

To be honest. i've no idea if dark field microscopy is realy conclusive enough for diagnostic, but i refrain of judging it with my lack of knowledge.
You might be correct about dark field as a technology. The images were accurate, the interpretations might be on the sketchy side as a true diagnostic tool. But just WoW the difference between healthy circular normal looking red blood cells to that jumbled mess.

Lollipop2

I have had a tendency to bruise easily that comes and goes from early 2020. It started while working at two hospitals when covid first hit. I’ve never had the vaccine but tons of exposure to the virus and vaccinated people.
Me too @Blossom. I have less virus exposure but lots of v@xed and boostered folks all around me all day long. Work just gave out “free” flu shots for all the employees and I declined and said “I was taken care of”.

I have noticed easier bruising and lung congestion, etc. But who knows? Unfortunately the office is also near those huge electrical lines, which could be effecting me.

dfspcc20

@StephanF I've tried ZetaAid in the past. I followed the instructions by mixing the packet in a carefully measured amount of filtered (RO) water, mixed it in a clean glass jar and stored it in the fridge. I had a couple tablespoons per day mixed with water. After about a week, I noticed a sort of whiteish, wispy floating particulate start to form in the glass container. I got worried it got contaminated somehow and stopped drinking it then.
Should the water stay clear, or is what I observed expected?
(sorry OP to hijack the thread; we can move the ZetaAid discussion elsewhere if needed)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
have noticed easier bruising and lung congestion, etc. But who knows? Unfortunately the office is also near those huge electrical lines, which could be effecting me.
I’m sorry to hear your experiencing the same thing but it’s comforting to know I’m not the only one. Thanks for letting me know.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF I've tried ZetaAid in the past. I followed the instructions by mixing the packet in a carefully measured amount of filtered (RO) water, mixed it in a clean glass jar and stored it in the fridge. I had a couple tablespoons per day mixed with water. After about a week, I noticed a sort of whiteish, wispy floating particulate start to form in the glass container. I got worried it got contaminated somehow and stopped drinking it then.
Should the water stay clear, or is what I observed expected?
(sorry OP to hijack the thread; we can move the ZetaAid discussion elsewhere if needed)
When I used my reverse osmosis water, I never saw that, however while on vacation, I mixed the Zeta Aid pouch with bottled water and it looked milky! Maybe something reacts with calcium or magnesium fro the bottled water? Possible.

Pablo Cruise

I always recommend ASA 81mg and an antihistamine 1 hour prior to anyone who must get the Vax to keep their job or travel. There seems to be validation of my recommendations.