4 Vaxxed vs 4 Unvaxxed blood samples under a microscope (in German)

Andman

i think this deserves its own thread!

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dcdDlDo2qaDB/

video from nov 29, already removed from youtube several times. its in german, but i think the images speak for themselves.

first 10 min are discussions of various strange things found when the vaxx itself is examined under a microscope

the really new stuff starts at around the 10:10 mark with the taking of the blood sample of test person 1 (unvaxxed), 14:45 taking of sample from person 2 (vaxxed) and so on

StrongMom

video from nov 29, already removed from youtube several times. its in german, but i think the images speak for themselves.

first 10 min are discussions of various strange things found when the vaxx itself is examined under a microscope

the really new stuff starts at around the 10:10 mark with the taking of the blood sample of test person 1 (unvaxxed), 14:45 taking of sample from person 2 (vaxxed) and so on

Are those red blood cells that are clustering? Do we know how long they stay like that? Do they ever normalize? Do they look at samples over time? What are the implications? I am not knowledgeable, clearly not good.

Grapelander

Are those red blood cells that are clustering? Do we know how long they stay like that? Do they ever normalize? Do they look at samples over time? What are the implications? I am not knowledgeable, clearly not good.
Newsbreak 135--BREAKING: Immense Harm from Crystallizing Blood Cells/Graphene Poisoning Post-Vaccine

In breaking news, Dr. Young addresses the call for information from a Dutch pathologist witnessing blood coagulation (and micro-bleed skin discoloration called peticchiae) in high numbers of deceased, post-vaccine, and explains this is the immense harm being caused by the Nano Graphene and Iron Oxide poisoning (now found to be contained in all 4 major vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson) which is coagulating red blood cells extremely and causing a crystallizing of the blood cells. Nano Graphene inside the cells is also making people extremely electrically conductive and paramagnetic, while opening them up to remote-access manipulation from wireless/5G radiation by linking them up to celltowers and supercomputing AI.

People presenting at hospitals and emergency rooms with peticchiae are showing symptoms of this extreme blood poisoning and pathological blood coagulation, a specialty of Dr. Young's given his dissertation on the subject and long involvement in studying the blood under microscopes.

DR. ROBERT YOUNG:
Dr. Young's major article reporting his and other scientists' findings in the 4 major COVID vaccines:
Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines
Scientific Articles - www.drrobertyoung.com/blog
CV - www.drrobertyoung.com

OP
A

Andman

no clue, but they basically just prick a finger, take a drop of blood and put it under that microscope, so no sampling over time for now.

interestingly, person 6 is unvaxxed but the guy analyzing the sample immediately says (at 31:17) that this must be from someone whos on their phone a lot and highly exposed to electro-smog (EMF radiation basically)

also person 7 is vaxxed, but the sample does look a lot better when compared to the other vaxxed ones - at around 35:21 they speculate that the jab must have been given quite a long time ago, which is then confirmed..so it seems there is a very real chance that healing can happen eventually :)

K

Kayaker

interestingly, person 6 is unvaxxed but the guy analyzing the sample immediately says (at 31:17) that this must be from someone whos on their phone a lot and highly exposed to electro-smog (EMF radiation basically)
This is likely.

Research indicates that L-lysine also modulates nitric oxide (NO) production. Impaired NO production can lead to decreased adrenal gland production of the neurotransmitters so critical to the body’s stress response.34 EMF expert and former biochemistry professor Martin Pall theorizes that NO is implicated in “pathophysiological responses to EMF exposure” through a process that results in oxidative stress and free radical production.35 For these reasons, L-lysine has attracted the attention of individuals suffering from overt electrosensitivity; L-lysine’s ability to indirectly limit NO production “should in theory help prevent or inhibit the vicious cycle initially stimulated by EMFs.”36 All of these factors can explain L-lysine’s successes in treating Covid-19.

Also, some people believe covid is caused by 5g. I believe at least a significant percentage of covid deaths are the result of 5g, rather than a virus.

Perry Staltic

I don't think anyone knows at this point, but treatments have corrected the problem, at least temporarily. Scroll down to pictures for visual evidence.

Clearly not good. The vaxxed blood is so different from unvaxxed blood.

Lollipop2

OMG ? NUTS - how horrific! I wish I spoke German - with some luck someone will translate.

The vaxxed blood doesn’t look human.

@Pina @Birdie @Rinse & rePeat @Doc Sandoz @Rafe @Regina @EVERYONE see this video.

Birdie

no clue, but they basically just prick a finger, take a drop of blood and put it under that microscope, so no sampling over time for now.

also person 7 is vaxxed, but the sample does look a lot better when compared to the other vaxxed ones - at around 35:21 they speculate that the jab must have been given quite a long time ago, which is then confirmed..so it seems there is a very real chance that healing can happen eventually :)
Yes, if no boosters, then chance of healing. Probably better chance of healing in younger people and healthier people. The orthomolecular article that Braveheart posted could hasten it.

Birdie

I don't think anyone knows at this point, but treatments have corrected the problem, at least temporarily. Scroll down to pictures for visual evidence.

Oh, sorry I thought Braveheart posted this one. Really appreciate it. Giving clarity on something I'm working on. Just told somebody about the nebulizer today. Using pretty much the same treatment that's in the article for possible Spike Protein exposure.

Last edited:

Ben.

OMG ? NUTS - how horrific! I wish I spoke German - with some luck someone will translate.

@Pina @Birdie @Rinse & rePeat @Doc Sandoz @Rafe @Regina @EVERYONE see this video.

Its a esoteric guy (healing practicioneer) with a breathing problem calling them "parasites" but simultanously saying its just speculation. he says the vaxxed blood pallats are sticky and are not properly participating in the oxygen delivery and the gas exchange. Speculating that is why organs might be in distress, not being adequately supplied with oxygen.

He also can't see the protocytes and speculates they are mostlikely at the walls of the blood vessels. But he also says he can't realy "read" the vaxxed blood properly because you essentially don't see much with all the clustering.

Makrosky

Yes, if no boosters, then chance of healing. Probably better chance of healing in younger people and healthier people. The orthomolecular article that Braveheart posted could hasten it.
If we have to take measures to heal the vaxx, I guess we better go to one of these "covid parties" where people gather to get infected, recover and have the pfizerpass for at least 6 months. After all, to me the vaxx is infinitely more worrying than the stupid virus which can be very easily defeated with IVM, NAC, Aspirin and H1/H2 antihistamines. It is that easy.

Ben.

If we have to take measures to heal the vaxx, I guess we better go to one of these "covid parties" where people gather to get infected, recover and have the pfizerpass for at least 6 months. After all, to me the vaxx is infinitely more worrying than the stupid virus which can be very easily defeated with IVM, NAC, Aspirin and H1/H2 antihistamines. It is that easy.

Do they still count "recovery" as a "first time vaccine" schedule? So you only "need" one after 6 months?

To be honest at this point of totalitariarism that train is gone.
"Impffplicht" means you are obligated to vaccinate. There is no 1G or 2G or 3G anymore where they force people into this. Or do i understand this wrong?

Bootselectric

Do they still count "recovery" as a "first time vaccine" schedule? So you only "need" one after 6 months?

To be honest at this point of totalitariarism that train is gone.
"Impffplicht" means you are obligated to vaccinate. There is no 1G or 2G or 3G anymore where they force people into this. Or do i understand this wrong?

That's how I understand it, too. There will be no more recovered patients.

OP
A

Andman

yeah its kinda shocking! i will try to msg the creators if they can add subtitles in other languages, but it may take a while as they have another video coming soon apparently

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals