4 Stages of Manipulation but Stage 5 is "No"

Ben.

Hes preaching everything that needs to be preached.

What i wonder tho is, how the immense cognitive dissonance will be dealt with or if it will just lead to denial and Stage 4 will keep getting pushed. The violation and betrayal that thoose people who complied will feel must be insane ...

Last edited:

Makrosky

What i wonder tho is, how the immense cognitive dissonance will be dealt with or if it will just lead to denial and Stage 5 will keep getting pushed. The violation and betrayal that thoose people who complied will feel must be insane ...
So insane that it is not gonna happen. The Elite knows this and has the narrative already prepared.

yerrag

So insane that it is not gonna happen. The Elite knows this and has the narrative already prepared.
They will be as Jesus says in a bad way. Dividing son against father, mother against daughter.. Each thinks righteously about his position, forcing the other to his position.

Lines drawn, it could really be the unvaccinated against the vaccinated.

And the masters watch on from the box section as if in the coliseum, or an opera.

Rick K

The more we simply go to Stage 5 and say, “No,” the quicker this entire operation collapses and we can get on with Stage 6, fixing what was broken.

Now Is The Time To Strike At The Root Of Confidence | ZeroHedge
A timely article. Last night I responded to the thread about why governments are so concerned with 100% vaxxing and I brought up the fact that NO ONE would have put up with this in the 60's and there were race riots and massive demonstrations and riots against the war in Vietnam to prove this but now, I fear, we have been pacified by the plague of SSRI's and their infusion into the public water supply. I pray there is still enough fight left to run Davos and Blackrock off a short plank.

Fred

Half or more of the population has already sent $10,000 to the Nigerian prince. And they will literally die before they admit they were conned. That's why I'm not optimistic about mass non-compliance.

Rick K

Half or more of the population has already sent $10,000 to the Nigerian prince.
I'd totally forgotten about that one. Old school.

OP
B

Birdie

A timely article. Last night I responded to the thread about why governments are so concerned with 100% vaxxing and I brought up the fact that NO ONE would have put up with this in the 60's and there were race riots and massive demonstrations and riots against the war in Vietnam to prove this but now, I fear, we have been pacified by the plague of SSRI's and their infusion into the public water supply. I pray there is still enough fight left to run Davos and Blackrock off a short plank.
Yeah, I just read your comment over there and was discussing that at home here.

OP
B

Birdie

What i wonder tho is, how the immense cognitive dissonance will be dealt with or if it will just lead to denial and Stage 4 will keep getting pushed. The violation and betrayal that thoose people who complied will feel must be insane ...
Yes, and of course Makrosky probably has it right. I'm pessimistic even though I have some hope we can pull this off and the operation will collapse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals