38 Male UK. Tired Of Being Like The Walking Dead

Kunstruct

Hey,
I took proviron which is meant to lower it but did nothing.

Proviron is one of the most exaggerated things talked about on the internet, there is so much myth and so much regurgitation around this drug.
You know on the internet if 1 person experienced something positive from something and 5 others experienced nothing or negative from the same thing, it is enough for 20 other people to recommend it and talk about it in a positive manner.

Bart1

It will quickly bring HBA1C and fasting blood glucose down to safe levels, though.
It moves you further away ftom oxidative metabolism
Having a desk, corporate job is the worst for health. Lack of freedom, lack of sunlight in the morning, sitting indoor, not enough oxygen. Oh boy, I'm so gonna leave it behind.
m2 it’s terrible; it really kills dopamine

Bart1

Estrogen estrogen estrogen

thinking much about estrogen and my sky high shbg and estrogen symptoms.

Im very lean and don’t store fat at all. Most people can store excess estrogen as fat? Could gat storage act as a sort of buffer to estrogen clearance ? Similarly shbg is protective and perhaps a buffer to estrogen clearance? Mine is sky high maybe as I dont store fat and my thyroid and metabolism is real good.

also over the Xmas period I have been sitting around as I’ve had no work. My symptoms have been worse. Looking back my worst times have been when I had a desk job and sedantry.

im wondering the importance of movement or exercise for estrogen removal?! There’s plenty of studies saying movement and exercise are critical to estrogen metabolism.

I feel worse when I eat carbs usually. I suspect my thyroid is good. A low carb diet quitens most of my bad symptoms. Perhaps eating carbs ramps up my metabolism creating more steroid hormones but more critically adding to the pile of toxic estrogen that I’m just not clearing?

So I am walking while I write this, I have a cleaning job after and I’ll hit the gym for some light exercise till bed time.

the theory makes sense to me ?

I’m focusing on estrogen clearance before I try and push metabolism.

just thinking out loud, if your thyroid would be good, you wouldn’t have an estrogen problem .

OP
D

Diddleum

just thinking out loud, if your thyroid would be good, you wouldn’t have an estrogen problem .

Sure. I guess in a perfect peat world but that assumes other organs like the liver are responding to it normally.

I mean my thyroid works as my temps are ok and go up after sugar but I tend to feel worse pushing it with sugar or caffeine. I’m hoping I’m just missing the nutrients (protein) or some other lifestyle input like movement to clear the estrogen.

maybe my steroid hormone pathway favours estrogen despite thyroid healthy. Sometimes I feel great for a day or two after pushing metabolism with calories or caffeine then it quickly turns to pot and I feel awful whenever I keep pushing it and I end up eating little as it feels better.

Metabolism ramps up, more steroid hormones are created inevitably more estrogen.

if liver is broken and estrogen increase isn’t dealt with then eating more will make you feel worse.

I took roaccutane for acne, maybe my liver is screwed. I have zero alcohol tolerance. Liver markers are always good though.

perhaps I just create too much estrogen genetically? I’ve taken the normal peat anti estrogens. Perhaps pharma aromatise inhibitors might work.

I will support liver and estrogen clearance best I can for a while before pushing metabolism again. If that fails I guess I might try ai again.

Bart1

Sure. I guess in a perfect peat world but that assumes other organs like the liver are responding to it normally.

I mean my thyroid works as my temps are ok and go up after sugar but I tend to feel worse pushing it with sugar or caffeine. I’m hoping I’m just missing the nutrients (protein) or some other lifestyle input like movement to clear the estrogen.

maybe my steroid hormone pathway favours estrogen despite thyroid healthy. Sometimes I feel great for a day or two after pushing metabolism with calories or caffeine then it quickly turns to pot and I feel awful whenever I keep pushing it and I end up eating little as it feels better.

Metabolism ramps up, more steroid hormones are created inevitably more estrogen.

if liver is broken and estrogen increase isn’t dealt with then eating more will make you feel worse.

I took roaccutane for acne, maybe my liver is screwed. I have zero alcohol tolerance. Liver markers are always good though.

perhaps I just create too much estrogen genetically? I’ve taken the normal peat anti estrogens. Perhaps pharma aromatise inhibitors might work.

I will support liver and estrogen clearance best I can for a while before pushing metabolism again. If that fails I guess I might try ai again.
yes when I say thyroid I mean more then the organ. Probably working fine. Estrogen can block thyroid from reaching the cells. I have the same problem. But I have signs of high estrogen now. Before starting with Peat I didn’t have those but now with all the carbs my liver is having difficulty processing it. I’m trying everything but all these liver support things are pro metabolic and if you use too much you’ll end up in a worse place then were you begun, which is where I am now

OP
D

Diddleum

yes when I say thyroid I mean more then the organ. Probably working fine. Estrogen can block thyroid from reaching the cells. I have the same problem. But I have signs of high estrogen now. Before starting with Peat I didn’t have those but now with all the carbs my liver is having difficulty processing it. I’m trying everything but all these liver support things are pro metabolic and if you use too much you’ll end up in a worse place then were you begun, which is where I am now

So what are your symptoms?
do you get frequent need to urinate small amounts? Waking in middle of night to just pass small urine?
no morning erections? Fog? Fatigue? Anhedonia ? No libido ?

ive felt pretty good today, been moving about a lot. Are you active?

Bart1

So what are your symptoms?
do you get frequent need to urinate small amounts? Waking in middle of night to just pass small urine?
no morning erections? Fog? Fatigue? Anhedonia ? No libido ?

ive felt pretty good today, been moving about a lot. Are you active?

pretty much all those things and something worse, terrible muscle weakness and atrophy. Which I am not yet able to stop

OP
D

Diddleum

pretty much all those things and something worse, terrible muscle weakness and atrophy. Which I am not yet able to stop
I feel weak like a strong wind would blow me over sometimes. But no wastage. I look like a athlete.

Kingpinguin

Started off petrified of t3 sane as test. I started with a nibble of a 10mcg tablet and worked up until
It did nothing, like nothing at all.

same with test, I went up to bodybuilder like levels and felt nothing.

my cortisol always measures as top of range or slightly above and follows a healthy daily curve. If anything my cortisol is too high so I don’t think I should be supplementing it. I supplemented liquorice once to increase it and I felt awful.

im familiar with my hill and followed a diet she reccomend a other the years but nothing really.

yeah i think your shbg will come down once lowered your cortisol. Same there best way to lower it is getting plenty of carbs. Starches are good. Imo the extra glucose tends to be more effective than getting the carbs from fruits and sugars.
UPDATE

36.4C 68bpm

Woke feeling normal/***t. Woke once in the night to urinate about 4am. Had some nocturnal boners.

Temp dropped a point. Eat high protein yestarday but a bit less sugar. Slept in just my under shorts. Eat more sugar today. Keep protein high. Dress a bit warmer in bed.

memantine made me feel a little spaced out last night. Hard to say if it was positive or negative. Will re dose after I’ve done my work for the day.

Not suprised regards to memantine. Its a NMDA antagonist which is similair to ketamine and PCP. In high enough doses you can apparently get same effect as ketamine. But its duration and effect will be much longer which sounds kinda off putting.

OP
D

Diddleum

Felt really good today. Been motivated doing things. Took another 10mg memantine and no spacey feeling +3 hours.

just eaten an egg, 2 litres warm milk and a little honey, a couple of carrots blended. Not many calories but I feel good.

Lying down for a break before gym and temp is 37.1 hr is 88bpm. Really good and I’ve only eaten mostly milk!?

Either my liver is getting on top of the estrogen or memantine is picking me up... probably nothing to do with either.

Had a couple of empty stomach feels like hunger pangs. Not my normal feeling.

Last edited:
OP
D

Diddleum

Waking update

36.6C 72Bpm

hit the perfect waking thyroid numbers this morning in bed. This despite eating only mostly 3 litres skim milk yestarday. My temps hit 37.1 yestarday so my thyroid seems to be happy. Went for walk, worked for 2 hours and did light gym for 2 hours.

I wore pyjamas and socks in bed last night. Didn’t sleep well really, woke to urinate etc. However upon waking I feel good. Notably I had a brilliant morning wood, like it was there as I stood up and walked to bathroom to pee. That happens like a few times a year usually. Looks like something is changing.

Weirdly a gland in my neck is pumped up sore and rock solid. Only on one side. Can feel it when I swallow. Might be getting sick but it feels different.

no negatives of memantine after second dose. I will keep dosing at 10mg per day until my improvements plateau. And try going up.

I’m going to try and repeat my day yestarday. Less screen time in the evening to try and help sleep. Maybe more salt as I was urinating a lot of clear urine from all the milk.

not really having any bowel movements despite a couple of carrots a day. I’ll try a capsule of cascara.

things feel on the up. I’m pleased.

edit - popped a cascara soon had a BM

Drank almost litre of skim milk, a little salt and orange juice and my temp is up to 37c! Perfect!

Last edited:

Kingpinguin

Proviron is one of the most exaggerated things talked about on the internet, there is so much myth and so much regurgitation around this drug.
You know on the internet if 1 person experienced something positive from something and 5 others experienced nothing or negative from the same thing, it is enough for 20 other people to recommend it and talk about it in a positive manner.

Doubt thats the case. Proviron is a great drug works well for some people I guess. Definantly gave me all the upsides of DHT and I’ve tried andractim as a comparison. I got more benefits from proviron than real DHT. People just don’t know what effects they should expect from DHT hormones. They have very high expectations that It’s gonna turn them into an muscular hairy alpha male with a raging libido. Thats the users fault not the drugs fault. DHT imo has gotten too much attention without backed up science. People just try to increase it based on assumptioms of what they have read on the internet. It’s a positive hormone but if people think it’s gonna turn their life around like that they are being naive.

Kunstruct

Doubt thats the case. Proviron is a great drug works well for some people I guess. Definantly gave me all the upsides of DHT and I’ve tried andractim as a comparison. I got more benefits from proviron than real DHT. People just don’t know what effects they should expect from DHT hormones. They have very high expectations that It’s gonna turn them into an muscular hairy alpha male with a raging libido. Thats the users fault not the drugs fault. DHT imo has gotten too much attention without backed up science. People just try to increase it based on assumptioms of what they have read on the internet. It’s a positive hormone but if people think it’s gonna turn their life around like that they are being naive.

You have to admit that there are so many that got nothing from it in terms of mental effects, erection or libido.
We cannot disregard these experience and just choose the ones that were positive.

For me, my expectations were in this order of importance:
- being more relaxed (or maybe more confident)
- some sort of effect on erection quality or orgasm quality ( I did not even want that raging libido, uncontrollable thoughts of sex, etc. which some say they get from DHT)

Kingpinguin

You have to admit that there are so many that got nothing from it in terms of mental effects, erection or libido.
We cannot disregard these experience and just choose the ones that were positive.

For me, my expectations were in this order of importance:
- being more relaxed (or maybe more confident)
- some sort of effect on erection quality or orgasm quality ( I did not even want that raging libido, uncontrollable thoughts of sex, etc. which some say they get from DHT)

Yeah sure. But you never know the sources of all these peoples proviron. For me I did get pronounced effect on my mood. Made me much more relaxed. It did give me a libido boost but not raging. And my sperm density did increase. If its related I dunno. But you cant disregard the fact that many people do also get positive results. Only negative is that long term it likely shuts you down. But yeah imo testosterone likely has a much more pronounced effect on peoples mood etc than what DHT snd similair derivatives have.

thomas00

I was pointing that idea towards the OP, looks like you thought I was jumping in on something you were discussing...