31.5.2019 Danny Roddy + Haidut (Georgi Dinkov) Podcast

lampofred

his looks. Carry that much body fat is not good. Its telling with his face.

I think in current times in NA/EU, it's healthier to be a bit overweight than to be skinny. Most people who are old and skinny are operating on fat oxidation and stress metabolism. The only healthy skinny people I see are people in their early teens and even that is getting rarer as toxic chemicals are saturating society. Being able to put on weight means you have less of a chance of developing cancer.

The more important thing for determining health imo is how well-articulate and intelligent he sounds, and he is speaking very well.

Skinny people might have more androgens and less aromatase, but they also likely have less progesterone because progesterone production is not compatible with fat oxidation.

Amazoniac

This has nothing to do with that. Nothing wacks your hormones more then being to fat. Well if i add stress to the situation, its good stress. Because then he will take action and fix it and will be way better off after. You are way to sensitive bro, that will just create chaos. You are just looking for stress
Two people label'd already, who's next?
It's classic to frame such attitude as favor to the other, which in turn often plays cool to avoid fueling the subject. If you have a personal comment, no need for cerimonies, but why not discuss with the person in private? How would you like to be approach'd?

Kartoffel

This has nothing to do with that. Nothing wacks your hormones more then being to fat. Well if i add stress to the situation, its good stress. Because then he will take action and fix it and will be way better off after. You are way to sensitive bro, that will just create chaos. You are just looking for stress

So, would you say it's good stress when someone questions your intellectual capabilities because you don't know the difference between to and too? Bro?

Last edited:

ddjd

What's the tea haidut is drinking in the new live stream from June 14th?

inurendotoxin

I love haidut and all the information he brings, but he has to take care of a part of his own health. He is just to heavy. Nothing gives you worse healh markers than carry to much body fat. So for his own sake but also to reach more people and giving his message more credit, he has to do that for sure.

I'm kind of of the view that the quality of Haidut's message speaks for itself. Who cares what he looks like?

Listen or don't listen. That is the exclusive choice of the individual, as are the consequences.

Gone Peating

Looks healthy to me, you can see his hair better and his skin quality in the other live stream he just did

Given the fact that he mentioned at one point he was completely bald, and seeing how much hair he has regrown naturally, I think a lot of hair club for men guys would be willing to give him all their money for his secret

Bingo

Haidut mentions he has a blog - anyone have a link to that? I don't see it on the Idealabsdc website and didn't find it on facebook or his profile here. I would like to read his blog....

HumanLife

Haidut mentions he has a blog - anyone have a link to that? I don't see it on the Idealabsdc website and didn't find it on facebook or his profile here. I would like to read his blog....

Haidut.me

Lee Simeon

It is called Haidut.me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals