Ray Peat Interview #30: LSD, Serotonin, and Hallucinations | PUFA and Lipofuscin | Strategy of Tension | William Blake

Samya

I recently listened to this video on Danny's youtube channel and was happy to hear Ray talk about a diet for clear consciousness and encouraging us to look at nutrition in the context of Cosmic energy, something I'd love to hear Ray talk about more. I haven't seen this one posted here so though I'd share the link in case anyone missed it.

#30: LSD, Serotonin, and Hallucinations | PUFA and Lipofuscin | Strategy of Tension | William Blake

I'd also like to say I think these video interviews are brilliant and cover so many important topics. Thank you so much for making them. :)

OP
Samya

Samya

I've read parts of it a few years ago but will give it another look, thanks for the link.

p.s Apologies for almost duplicating your username, I just used the first name which came into my head back when I signed up. :)
I may ask a mod to change my name if I think of another...

rr1

I found it incredible in this podcast when Georgi asked Ray Peat of the source of a study that he quotes a couple of times in interviews regarding pregnenolone. Ray was able to recall the exact publishing year and name of the editor of the book where he seen the study. He is a quick thinker and his ability to recall memories on pretty much any topic thrown at him, and at 84 years old, amazes me.

It's beyond crazy to think that there are people out there who think he is unhealthy because of his appearance/voice.

supercoolguy

I found it incredible in this podcast when Georgi asked Ray Peat of the source of a study that he quotes a couple of times in interviews regarding pregnenolone. Ray was able to recall the exact publishing year and name of the editor of the book where he seen the study. He is a quick thinker and his ability to recall memories on pretty much any topic thrown at him, and at 84 years old, amazes me.

It's beyond crazy to think that there are people out there who think he is unhealthy because of his appearance/voice.
I KNOW....it Blows my Doors Off the Hinge when he recalls stuff. I know that science is His arena, but man, i forget what i had for breakfast.