25-year-old Canadian Woman Looking for Love

BearWithMe

I'm sure someone already said that, but you are looking for love in the wrong place.

True love can be found only inside of you.

Nomane Euger

I'm sure someone already said that, but you are looking for love in the wrong place.

True love can be found only inside of you.
hi,can you explicit what you mean by that

You're probably right. :D

As a compromise, you can also use the app if you drink a gallon of milk within two hours.

Dr. Peat is the only one who can join the app without any requirements. But he has a partner, so he's probably not interested. Roddy is banned because he would steal all the girls.

I can drink a gallon of raw milk in an hour, but I assume like many here I do not have a smart phone. Is this being taken into consideration?

I'm in Iowa by the way if anyone wants to meet up haha.

OliviaD

I wasn't expecting this kind of answers from men on this forum, I thought they're somehow more mature than other men ? Anyway, good luck to OP! A Peaty dating site is an awesome idea.
I agree! I haven't read much yet on this thread.... but good for this young lady! Where the heck are young or old people supposed to meet potential partners or FRIENDS in this crazy, social distanced, mask wearing society? It makes so much sense to look in a place there are likely to be like minded people; because that is what really matters. She sounds like a lovely woman and I can't wait to hear how it turns out. I wish I had been so sensible at her age!

ndn

a covid protest rave is a good place to find love or lots of loves

JamesGatz

BUMP - Where have all the good men gone? All I see are misogynists

Is no one going to ask her out already? You chicken guys? Bawk bawk bawk bet no one here has the guts to ask her out and marry her bawk bawk bawk bet you wont I BET you wont

lvysaur

I wasn't expecting this kind of answers from men on this forum, I thought they're somehow more mature than other men ? Anyway, good luck to OP! A Peaty dating site is an awesome idea.
Just look at the join dates of the comments you don't like. You'll see a pattern

baccheion

OkCupid may still have those questions that can be used. There may also be dating sites centered around marriage and/or religion.

haidut

Forum Supporter
BUMP - Where have all the good men gone? All I see are misogynists

Is no one going to ask her out already? You chicken guys? Bawk bawk bawk bet no one here has the guts to ask her out and marry her bawk bawk bawk bet you wont I BET you wont

I would...but I am married already;-)
Sorry @conscious :):
Though, if you go through the entire thread, I think several people did respond saying they are available and willing. Maybe somebody already paired up with her. I would be interested in hearing an update from her. Wish her the best.

-Luke-

Peatful

liam183

It would be great to meet like-minded people. I'm 20 so it's very hard to find people with a similar view on health as me. Good luck with your search!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals