Ray Peat Interview #24: Ray Peat And Georgi Dinkov: Immunity, Scientism, Pandemic Hobbyists, And Eugenics Philanthropy

Samya

I imagine most of you know about this as it's on Danny's YouTube but I haven't seen this one posted on the forum and think it was an interesting episode.

There's a couple of things Ray said which I wonder about, spoiler alert - don't read anymore before watching!

While I do think it makes sense that the agenda could have been to crash the world economy to prevent a Chinese take over and play catch up to China in regards to installing a technocracy, China's quick rolling out of digital currency seemed to be conveniently in line with using the situation to advance an agenda. Also, Gates and the WHO have been very quick to defend China, contrary to the western media's demonisation. So while the West and China may or may not have been working in collusion for the plandemic, there does seem to be some solidarity at least between Gates, the WHO and China. Ray also mentions that while Trump has been involved with Epstein, he doesn't appear to be involved to the extent that Gates was. If anything, according to the evidence I've seen the reverse seems to be true.

I'm interested in any of your views on it or any other discussions around this episode...

Back
Top Bottom