21 Y.O - Full Hormonal Results. Thoughts?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.47.54 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.48.35 pm.png
(1.9)
Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.47.05 pm.png

How would you go about addressing this?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Your results are similar to mine. What do you suffer from?

Can't necessarily say I suffer from anything major in particular. I get morning wood quite frequently. Random wood during the day. I'd say that I mostly would like to improve my arousal experience, as it is very dull and non-exciting.
What about yourself?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Your test is decent. Sexual excitement is largely due to dopamine.
I might add that I was mostly just supplementing:
-Magnesium
-Burdock Root (In rodents, can boost T)
-Ginkgo Biloba (Explains my low prolactin?)
-Amentoflavone (Increases cAMP + Many more amazing things)

My diet is very high in simple carbs, high in Monounsaturated + Saturated fats. Moderate protein from mostly animal sources. Gluten and dairy free.

I've been tampering with my dopaminergic system for many months now. What are your "go-to" dopaminergic agents?

Momado965

I am going to re-experiment with Calcium D-Glucarate and see what that can offer me. I might even start using tiny amounts of Zinc again. Any other suggestions?

Nice! If you haven't already you can try optimizing fat vitamins, macro minerals(cal, mag, sod, pot), selenium and zinc(I find them hard to get from diet), very LOW pufa and a good amount of saturated fat.

churchmouth

Can't necessarily say I suffer from anything major in particular. I get morning wood quite frequently. Random wood during the day. I'd say that I mostly would like to improve my arousal experience, as it is very dull and non-exciting.
What about yourself?
I am mostly in good health except for oily skin and acne which I havent been able to shake (28 yrs old now). I am also quite low body fat, low temperature and have issue putting on fat.

Aleeri

I would introduce a lot of White Button Mushrooms into your diet for estrogen reduction. Like 100g daily.

Momado965

I would introduce a lot of White Button Mushrooms into your diet for estrogen reduction. Like 100g daily.
A hundred is good. If you like mushrooms so much you can eat 3-4 time the amount. Goes will with mashed potatoes, rice, lamb, beef, sauteed I can go on and on.

Luckytype

Since introducing them ive become a huge fan of well cooked mushrooms. It literally took me 33 years to like them.

Chop then boil them for two hours.
Sauté in butter with salt and a little bit of onion and some garlic powder, add two pieces of provolone and holy cow what a friggin snack.

I actually look forward to this a couple timea a week. I go through about 1lb per week over 2 servings worth

Besides a subjective lack of arousal, it's not clear what your symptoms are (if any).

Your total-T is nearly supranormal, indicating there is too much substrate for estrogen synthesis. Supraphysiological levels of T are usually not sustainable without estrogen sides, unless your LH levels are non-existent such as during a steroid cycle. This is supported by your high SHBG levels, and estradiol.

I dunno about Burdock root, but it's relatively easy to find herbs that increase testosterone, usually via increasing LH, but which also stimulates aromatase. I would go off these supplements for a month and retest.

In order to improve arousal I wouldn't address dopamine directly, and instead figure out ways to lower serotonin/gut irritation.

Wolf

What about yourself?
Meditating before the experience or otherwise relaxing by stretching helps. If it's dull and non exciting then it might be that you're burning out whatever it is you're engaging in. Take a break if you can, reflect on the act, and begin anew.
I have a similar arousal experience now that I've upped my b vitamin levels to high levels as I did in high school. Avoiding citrulline, arginine, and other NO boosters help me avoid excessive arousal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals