2019 Thyroid Sources

Amazoniac

- Thyroid Hormone Replacements (thyroiduk.org)
  • Tiromel: Liothyronine Sodium, Lactose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Starch, Magnesium Stearate.
  • Cytomel: Liothyronine Sodium, Calcium Sulphate, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Talc.
  • Armour Typhoid: Thyroid Tablets, USP (38 mcg Levothyroxine (T4) and 9 mcg Liothyronine (T3) per grain of thyroid), Calcium Stearate, Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Opadry White.
  • WP Typhoid: Thyroid USP. Inulin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lactose Monohydrate.
  • Cynomel: Liothyronine Sodium, Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate, Gelatin, Sucrose, Wheat Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc.
  • Tyronene: Liothyronine Sodium, 2-Pyrrolidone, Ethanol.

Attachments

• Thyroid Hormone Replacements - V31 25.07.18.pdf
    385 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Matt C

Yes. It is quite good.
Hey Hamster, what do you think of Tiromel? I think T3 is the only way to go for me and Tiromel is all I could get to ship to Australia. Haven't started a cycle yet, just wanna see how others have gone on it first.

Anyone familiar with Denis Wilson's work? He's all about T3 therapy for people with low body temp but normal T levels (which is exactly my problem)

OP
jzeno

jzeno

For NDT I just went to eBay and bought some "Thiroyd". 1K pills, 60 mg for about $43. I tried reaching out to Pimpomproducts but they never responded.

thomas00

Ive bought from tiromel.ws before, no problems. They are in Turkey so presumably get it straight from the manufacturer there. Bitcoin though. They are cheaper than alldaychemist.

Inhousepharmacy also have tiromel. Amex is the only CC they accept.

J

jb116

thanks gents, safegenericpharmacy seems to be an option then for the cc.
I just checked out that thyro product, and why for bleep's sake do they need to add FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake