2018 Thyroid Sources

L

lollipop

Half right, tyromax in the morning and then tyromix through the day. The pure T3 gave me estrogen sides.
Oops ...Oh...thank you. I think for me the take a way was the experimentation and willing to mix things up. Smart.

L

lollipop

So I order some on farmaciasdelnino.mx , they messaged me to say unfortunately grossman has been "pulled from the market", they had some cynomel left which they gave me in place of the cynoplus. Gosh dang it!
This exact scenario and reading how it has occurred several times since I have been on this forum seems like a stress not worth it for a product. This is partially why I chose Idealabs - consistency - takes the stress of finding and purchasing to almost zero. In my mind, can not beat that.

ddjd

tyromix i think is the best one. better for me than tyronene, t3 alone

superhuman

I have tried a lot of thyroid dosages, mostly t3 and high t3 to t4 ratio. I tried 12 mcg t3 and 37 mcg t4 with breakfast. I got increase temp from it which is first time ever. So was wondering why i react only when having more t4 like 1:4 ratio when taking thyroid but nothing when taking t3 only or other higher t3 to t4 ratios

Glassy

I worry about becoming dependent on exgenious t3/t4. I’m assuming the theory is that you supplement to fill in the shortfall which allows you to heal or restore your hormonal/metabolic balance and that you can later reduce or stop supplementation.

I seem to see a lot of people on it long term but not a lot of people no longer needing it (that may be just a posting bias in that many people have questions regarding starting it). Does it lower endogenous production when taken long term (in doses not significantly exceeding physiological production)?

Lolinaa

I have ordered cynoplus and cytomel, 1 bottle each. I haven't received yet, I will just start with 2mcg t3 and see how I feel. Like @Glassy I just want to get back to my healthy self and be less sensitive to stress, and as well for the pms symptoms. Once everything works I'll stop it.

G Forrest

I worry about becoming dependent on exgenious t3/t4. I’m assuming the theory is that you supplement to fill in the shortfall which allows you to heal or restore your hormonal/metabolic balance and that you can later reduce or stop supplementation.

I seem to see a lot of people on it long term but not a lot of people no longer needing it (that may be just a posting bias in that many people have questions regarding starting it). Does it lower endogenous production when taken long term (in doses not significantly exceeding physiological production)?
I have ordered cynoplus and cytomel, 1 bottle each. I haven't received yet, I will just start with 2mcg t3 and see how I feel. Like @Glassy I just want to get back to my healthy self and be less sensitive to stress, and as well for the pms symptoms. Once everything works I'll stop it.

Where did you order from? Sounds like the product may be off the market again.

Birdie

Just some musings which might not help, but parts might be useful to somebody here:

Last time I ordered Cytomel and Cynoplus, about 5 years ago, the stuff was cheap. I still have some left, but went to the website and the prices have gone way up. Still a lot cheaper than NDT from the pharmacist. And, I want a backup so not to be dependent on a doctor's whims. A few days ago, I started using cynomel bits during the day and cut back on my NDT. Seems to work ok.

I have a year's prescription for WP Thyroid which works for me, but visiting the pharmacy, found out it's no longer available. So, the Rx is useless. I started out with Armour, in 1994, but every time it's bought out the formula changes. And the price goes up. There is NP thyroid available that's been around for years. The formula has very few additives and is supposed to work like the old Armour. So, that's what I'll aim for at my next doctor visit.

Just picked up some Nature-throid for my husband. Too expensive. He likes using it but the stuff has a lot of additives and a hard shell that makes it hard to use sublingually. He swallows it. I like the sublingual route where you don't have to be concerned about something else you ate blocking some of the NDT. Ray's idea there.

Anyway, as Lisa says experimentation.

Dotdash

Nutrimeds has worked the best for me. It consistently keeps TSH lowered while maintaining T4 & T3 in the higher range of the lab criteria. I've tried cynoplus, cynomel, Blue Sky T3, Naturethroid, and Tyromax. Lab work was done with all of these. Cynoplus/cynomel were effective but not easy to obtain. Naturethroid and Tyromax did not work at all. Tried Tyromax both topically and orally and TSH went to 11.91. This was the DMSO version. TSH on Naturethroid went from below 1 to 10.26 .

goodandevil

I use cynoplus and cynomel, a couple weeks ago I thought "hmm remember how cynoplus/cynomel went missing for abit more than 2 years? I better order a bunch of it so Im ready if that happens again". So I order some on farmaciasdelnino.mx , they messaged me to say unfortunately grossman has been "pulled from the market", they had some cynomel left which they gave me in place of the cynoplus. Gosh dang it!
Those sons of ********

superhuman

Nutrimeds has worked the best for me. It consistently keeps TSH lowered while maintaining T4 & T3 in the higher range of the lab criteria. I've tried cynoplus, cynomel, Blue Sky T3, Naturethroid, and Tyromax. Lab work was done with all of these. Cynoplus/cynomel were effective but not easy to obtain. Naturethroid and Tyromax did not work at all. Tried Tyromax both topically and orally and TSH went to 11.91. This was the DMSO version. TSH on Naturethroid went from below 1 to 10.26 .
Interesting. Do you mean the Nutrimeds like these ? Desiccated Bovine Thyroid Supplements | Nutri-Meds™ Capsules

Birdie

From my mexican drugstore
Yes. I just ordered from them. It was a long process since they don’t take a credit card right away.

Lolinaa

Yes. I just ordered from them. It was a long process since they don’t take a credit card right away.
Yes I know, I almost gave up as the first time I choose to check out as a guest, and then I had to go back to my account and pay and I couldn't... Very long and complicated process.
My pms symptoms have improve so much since peating, that I think I will use the thyroid very sparingly. I will start with 2/3 mcg of cytomel. I don't know if for a first timer of thyroid if its better to start with cynoplus which has both or Cytomel.