2017 - Cynomel/Cynoplus From Farmacia Del Nino?

Luke768

Hey all, just ordered some Cynomel and Cynoplus from farmacia del nino after hearing it's back in stock. Has anybody revieved/tried it? And is it helping?

Luke

seeyeff

I tried to place an order and it looks like they are only accepting payments in bitcoin (or literally cash in the mail).

M

marikay

Hey all, just ordered some Cynomel and Cynoplus from farmacia del nino after hearing it's back in stock. Has anybody revieved/tried it? And is it helping?

Luke

I ordered s9me (cynomel and cynoplus) a couple of months ago. I sent them a personal check to pay for it. The order came in less than two weeks and it works just as well as it used to. They want you to call them before you place the order. Hope this helps.

M

marikay

I tried to place an order and it looks like they are only accepting payments in bitcoin (or literally cash in the mail).

They ask you to call them before you place the order. I always mail a personal check. I've always gotten what I ordered from them. Sometimes it takes longer than I would like, but I don't think that is their fault.

sele

Luke
I got my cynomel 2 weeks ago from them.
Paid cash in mail.
It's my second order. Trustworthy.

emilyelisabeth

Hi, I found this forum while searching for pharmacies besides MyMexicanDrugstore to get cynomel from. I placed an order with Farmacias del Niño on Thursday and I've called and sent several emails asking for a bitcoin invoice but nobody is getting back to me. When I finally got a hold of someone on the phone, he was very abrupt and said he'd send the invoice right over but that is not happening. Anybody else have any experiences like this?

encerent

Ordered Cynomel and Cynoplus and Penicillin VK. Paid with bitcoin and order has shipped. Now let's see when I'll get it.

G Forrest

For those sending cash through the mail, do you just put it in a priority mail envelope and insure it? I'd be hesitant to send a personal check with bank numbers to another country.

With the recent Bitcoin news I'd also be cautious using that method.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals