2005 Patent For Topical Magnesium Chloride To Raise DHEA-S Levels

raypeatclips

Patent US20050089581 - Magnesium-containing compositions and methods for enhancing dehydroepiandrosterone levels

"Twenty subjects applied a lotion (mag chloride, water, cellulose, glycerin) twice daily for one month. Application quantities were approximately two teaspoons of lotion."

B6yLU3B.png

Dave Clark

Good post, I have been looking for something like this. Other than the DHEA, it illustrates the effectiveness of transdermal magnesium application.

ddjd

do different forms of magnesium i.e. malate, oxide, chloride etc. have completely different effects on the body?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

do different forms of magnesium i.e. malate, oxide, chloride etc. have completely different effects on the body?

I'm not sure about different effects, some of them are poorly absorbed, some are more likely to cause negative reactions in susceptible people etc I think malate may have some effects others don't, I'm not sure.

Mossy

Patent US20050089581 - Magnesium-containing compositions and methods for enhancing dehydroepiandrosterone levels

"Twenty subjects applied a lotion (mag chloride, water, cellulose, glycerin) twice daily for one month. Application quantities were approximately two teaspoons of lotion."

Thanks for sharing this.

Would anyone know what the shelf-life is of this mixture or whether it needs to be refrigerated? Per the link, this is the recipe I used:

Recipe

1 cup: magnesium chloride
3 cups: water
2 tbsp: methyl cellulose (I used sodium alginate)
2 tbsp: glycerin​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals