$200 HealthNatura.com Gift Certificate!

healthnatura

Thanks Charlie for setting this up for me!
Yes, the coupon is good for everything on the site, with one exception, pregnenolone sizes 250 grams and up. Everything else is fair game.
This is my way of expressing my appreciation for your allowing me here on this site, and for your participation in helping me bring you the products you want.

New items for the first quarter of 2017:
Aspirin powder USP high purity research grade.
Caffeine powder USP high purity research grade.
Due to FDA restrictions, these will have smaller pack sizes, that I'm still working out with my layers.

As Charlie mentioned, always remember to use your 5% coupon, and to share it with all your friends that visit HealthNatura.com
RP Users Every Day Savings Coupon <---click here for discount code!

Thanks again!
Peter

loess

bumpity bump bump

whodathunkit

@healthnatura or @charlie, can you please answer my question about how to register? When I click the link to enter it takes me to some graphic that tells me I have "0" entries and seems to prompt me to log in to various social media sites (which I don't belong to) in order to register. How to use it?

health natura is on a whole other level as far as supplements go.. i am completely blown away by their quality to say the least.. they really take no shortcuts in regards to quality... kind of unreal to be honest the level of quality... tried a supplement there that i thought i reacted negatively to in the past and then tried there version.... and wow, it worked...... probably never going to go anywhere else unless i have to from now....

Lucifel

Pretty happy for winning this giveaway. I'm looking forward to try a K2 that actually do something.

I was trying to bump the thread a few days ago, but I was getting some kind of error involving Sucuri Firewall. My laziness got the best of me and I didn't used a VPN to post here. Well, at least my laziness was useful for something lol

Thank you very much @healthnatura for doing this giveaway. As soon as I receive my coupon, I will be sure to make a review for the things I buy here.

Agent207

I subscribe everything about these products quality. I'm close to finish the truek2 bottle and I'm ordering a new one with a few other things soon. I really hope this brand will never give up with quality as it's top priority.

sprinter

Should have given away two $100 certificates; better yet four $50's. $200 is just too much for one man alone. Seen way too many lives ruined this way.

Last I heard Lucifel had gone on a week long k2 binge. They found him in Vegas covered in prengenolone. Worst part is, they couldn't even identify him... he had grown taller, with better skin quality and thicker hair. Family claimed that he was looking (and behaving) more "masculine." One close friend said that when they shook his hand it actually burned them. They didn't understand how someone could be so warm in the dead of winter; "Lucifer's more like it." If they only knew the raging metabolism that burned within him.

He knew he had to keep his temps and pulse a secret. Who would understand? Thats when things turned ugly....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom