($20 Reward) Anyone have that photo of the wrinkly Progesterone Mouse?

SOMO

I don't remember if I saw it on Raypeat.com or haidut's blog or on this forum. But does anyone remember that photo of the mouse with wrinkled crepey skin and then they administered Progesterone to the mouse and the skin went back to a more youthful state.

Please if you can find this photo, I will greatly appreciate it. I wanted to show my mom because she complains about "Crepey" skin and they advertise these overpriced lotions for treating "crepey" skin and make older women feel bad about themselves.

I suggested she use Progesterone but she is wary of using Progesterone so I just wanted to provide an example.

If anyone here can track down the photo I will Paypal/Cash App/Venmo you $20 (totally serious.) I looked for this photo for at least an hour this morning and was unable to find it, and I don't want to cause myself anymore stress.

PolishSun

It was vitamin E mouse and how vitamin E decalcifies. Haidut's post. Where is my 20$?

OP
SOMO

SOMO

It's all good man. Good luck with the blood clots btw, praying for you
Aw thanks, I'm doing better I think because my EXTREME leg swelling went down.

I had to take blood thinners Eliquis which gave me heart palpitations and weren't actually helping much to bring down the swelling. Maybe I was just unlucky or maybe it's because I smoked cigarettes for a year or vaped e-cigs for 2 years, or did meth for many years, but I stupidly thought aspirin and K2 would prevent such things.

Apparently not, so now I'm wiser. But I will continue taking them because of their proven effects on blood clotting, so I'm hoping it will at least help me SURVIVE, even if they don't dissolve the blood clot completely.

Thank you for your support.
I will continue to be positive and not give up hope. I KNOW I will get through this. If not, surgery is always an option lol, but one has to be careful with that route.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals