20 Mule Team Borax Safe?

I’ve taken it off and on now for over 10 years and never noticed any problems after taking it. In terms of having trace amounts of other minerals my guess is it would be the same level of “contamination” one would get from rock salt...

OP
K

Kt400

I’ve taken it off and on now for over 10 years and never noticed any problems after taking it. In terms of having trace amounts of other minerals my guess is it would be the same level of “contamination” one would get from rock salt...
thank you

thank you

Sure thing. I have also used it for shampoo for some time, it is great for that and saves some money.

nad

Is this stuff safe to consume?
Why, what for you take it? Dissolved or what..? Never think it could be consumed internally.

Why, what for you take it? Dissolved or what..? Never think it could be consumed internally.

Bone health and libido. I dissolve it in water.

Sunrise

Which benefits have you seen from it?

There seems to be still a lack of data regarding long term safety and possible positive effects. It is still not recognized as physiologic.

Inaut

I also use 20 Mule borax. No problems and it’s been a couple of years ON and OFF. I use about 1/8 of a teaspoon daily.

Sunrise

Any safe 20 mule team alternative for borax? I happen to be in mexico and here it is super expensive imported from usa.

HealthPete

I take borax daily. Its been over a year. I put a tablespoon in a quart of water for storage. Then I take 2 tablespoons of this diluted borax every day. My health. Has improved over the course of a year. I am doing lots of other things too though.

Peating4life

In the Netherlands, packaging of borax products includes a warning regarding potential infertility. Has anyone investigated this concern?
1653345588696.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals