2 weeks in - some progress!!

Maisy

Hi - just thought I would report that after just over 2 weeks on the diet, my resting pulse has increased from 58 - 68! I have checked it over a couple of days to make sure I am astounded! I have also lost a few pounds without trying, even though I am only slightly overweight and I have been cutting fat or anything! :D

Still feeling tired and some anxiety, but there is a subtle change and I am more motivated to do things.

Thanks so much for your guidance and tips to get me started!!!

Dreading going to visit my family for a week at the end of the month as they mock me for my 'dietary experimentation' and won't take kindly to me not eating their meals! Suppose I will just have to stick to the diet as closely as I can.

Maisy
x

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maisy, thats great news! Keep at it!

I have learned to ignore peoples insults when I am trying to better myself. A persons insults to one that is trying to improve themselves really shows the character of the person. :2cents

OP
M

Maisy

Charlie said:
Maisy, thats great news! Keep at it!

I have learned to ignore peoples insults when I am trying to better myself. A persons insults to one that is trying to improve themselves really shows the character of the person. :2cents

Thanks for that Charlie - very good advice!! I will remember to tell them that I am trying to improve my health and stick to my guns ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals