2 different Idealabs sites?

richofden

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut. I´m having difficulties in ordering both Diamant and Defibron on Idealabs site. It seems there are 2 different sites, which is something I´ve noticed before, but luckily my previous orders has had the products I needed on just one of them. This time though, I have a problem since Diamant is on one, and Defibron is on the other. What to do?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut. I´m having difficulties in ordering both Diamant and Defibron on Idealabs site. It seems there are 2 different sites, which is something I´ve noticed before, but luckily my previous orders has had the products I needed on just one of them. This time though, I have a problem since Diamant is on one, and Defibron is on the other. What to do?

We are required by our card processing company to have 2 separate pages - one for the cosmetic products and one for the lab chemicals. However, I see that @Mito (thanks!) has given you a hint how to resolve that "issue" :):

OP
R

richofden

Forum Supporter
Sorry, just realized that the cosmetic products had the other remedy. Just didn´t think that it was under that category, thanks both of you :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals