2-AEP Complex By Dr. Nieper Could Help Hypertension?

TreasureVibe

Hi there. I am very interested in your thoughts on the 2-AEP complex by Dr. Nieper. In his autobiography, Dr. Nieper refers to 2-AEP Complex being useful for high blood pressure. Here is the source for that: The Curious Man

What are your thoughts on this, and what would Dr. Peat think of 2-AEP complex?

Here is the supplement in question:
https://www.amazon.com/Membrane-Complex-Caps-Hans-Nieper/dp/B004SSWWCO

2-AEP means 2-ethylamino-phosphate. Here is a wiki article on calcium 2-AEP: Calcium 2-aminoethylphosphate - Wikipedia

Here is also an information source of the works of Dr. Nieper. I do not necessarily support any of the claims on this webpage, I just am open-minded to it: Nieper Mineral Cell Transport Theory

Thanks!

yerrag

Interesting @Dave Clark brought me to this as I was asking about what benefits can be ascribed to using aspartates and orotates, as we are more familiar with the other chelates glycinate and taurate. I would like to try using these for my hypertension as based on the description of these mineral transporters, they can target and deliver minerals into different areas of the cell, depending on which mineral transporter is used. 2-AEP and arginates are also mineral transporters.

I hope these are readily available at Amazon and it's good that there's a 2-AEP product. I've been trying different forms of magnesium for the past year in the hope of getting a breakthrough in lowering significantly my hypertensive condition. I'm getting some encouraging results using magnesium ascorbate, together with the use of potassium chloride, and calcium carbonate. But progress is very slow and maybe it's because the effects are general and not as targeted towards my kidneys' cells, particularly mitochondria, where lead needs to be chelated by magnesium and ascorbic acid.

Also worth noting is the use 2-AEP and arginates for improving blood sugar regulation. This answers my question on the use of magnesium for diabetes in that it provides two forms of magnesium that addresses it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals