1P-LSD Long Term Positive Effects?

firebreather

I've read that RP articles where he talks about people using LSD for depression for a certain period of time and then stopping it.

Is that also the case with 1P-LSD?

I've been considering giving it a try

OP
F

firebreather

@firebreather why are you not satisfied with regular LSD?

Harder to get and it's not as clear cut illegal. If my employer found out I was taking LSD I wouldn't have a chance. And it's not like I can go somewhere else and just get the same job I have now

Last edited:

Makrosky

Hey,

I haven't tried it long term. Short term it does what one would expect. Raises metabolism, more focus, more playfulness, more easy going attitude (not stoned), more mental plasticity and less worrying about the past. 1P-LSD should be almost the same as LSD, I've posted more info about that before on the forum, look up for it!

lol
Instagram-Who-else-has-sexual-tension-in-9c6cd9.png

Code:
http://silkroad-pharmacy dot com/

SEEMS LEGIT

theonlyway

I started using micro dosing 20-40ug doses and its amazing at how quickly my mood enhances. Its such a pleasant feeling. I did have to go to the dark web and looked at reviews. I also bought a tester kit to make sure it was real.

johnwester130

I started using micro dosing 20-40ug doses and its amazing at how quickly my mood enhances. Its such a pleasant feeling. I did have to go to the dark web and looked at reviews. I also bought a tester kit to make sure it was real.

were you able to function normally throughout the day

Mauritio

Has anybody taken 1cp LSD? some say less gastro symptoms and smoother feeling . Have heard a lot of positives about it and it's legal. Also its proven to be a pro drug for lsd so theres good reasons for trying it . Actually it seems safer than lsd .
1p lsd is illegal now in germany .