1P Discussion

Ahanu

Attachments

• LSD.jpg
    LSD.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 53

denise

Speaking of shrooms and gross body feelings, does anyone know a good way to deal with the hangover? I was wondering if a good dose of charcoal after the trip would take care of it.
BTW, a recent experiment showed that charcoal does help. In one subject, the hangover was reduced, and in another subject, it was eliminated entirely.

tomisonbottom

It's the acetylated form of psilocin. Very clean and potent. I would say it's somerwhere between DMT and a "heroic dose" of shrooms without the gross body feeling you get from shrooms. At the doses I mentioned above you will definitely be playing in the cosmos. It's beautiful!

Do you get it from the same place you listed above?

johnwester130

did this give anyone a kind of weird heart beat and problem ??

Maybe LSD really does damage the heart

LUH 3417

Oh, that sounds lovely.

Speaking of shrooms and gross body feelings, does anyone know a good way to deal with the hangover? I was wondering if a good dose of charcoal after the trip would take care of it.
The gross body feeling is probably you becoming aware of all the viruses, bacteria, and Protozoa feeding off you. Charcoal might help I would imagine.
Or it could just be the feeling of processing a bowel movement.

Etheric

I can recommend the Canadian company Lysergi. Last month I tried their 100 mcg 1p blotter and it's good. Payment is by Litecoin only.

I hadn't done lsd in 30 years, but some compare 1p to orange sunshine. Not a lot of visuals, but I was using it to try and access my parasympathetic to resolve prior trauma (learned helplessness). In a month or so, I'm going to do 150 mcg. I keep some Etizolam on hand in case it gets to be too much, and I need to end it.

Interestingly, when I was at the peak of the trip, I checked my pulse with the fingertip pulse monitor that I bought for 12 USD on eBay. Pulse was normal and steady, as was my temp.

Wagner83

Last edited:

Saturazione and me, good times...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals