1P Discussion

Hello all,

I'm opening this to give ourselves a space to share valid 1P-LSD vendors on the internet. If anyone has experience, please feel free to list your experience with a website, shipping times, customer service and quality as far as you can tell.

Makrosky

Shayanashop sells BongBastic brand 1P-LSD. It's more expensive than other brands/shops but Shayana is reliable 100% and I think the quality of BongBastic is good. It's based on the Netherlands (god bless that country!).

My 2cents.

Makrosky

Hello all,

I'm opening this to give ourselves a space to share valid 1P-LSD vendors on the internet. If anyone has experience, please feel free to list your experience with a website, shipping times, customer service and quality as far as you can tell.
Are you planning your new years eve party, Such ? Lol

OP
S
Are you planning your new years eve party, Such ? Lol

No lol but metergoline is out of stock :cool and I'm wary of fake street blotters since I'm a nervous tripper as it is :ss I know of at least one website that moved to spain because of the new UK laws, even though they said that 1P was not concerned. I also found http://www. 1plsd .de/ that offers express shipping from Germany. Feel free to discuss Onion websites but for a grey area substance it would kind of defeat the point.

Are you in the UK ?

Italy

Let Go

Hey Such, I've been a lurker for some time. The Indole Shop out of Canada. They ship internationally and will provide HNMR and or LCMS spectra at your request.

Let Go

Depending how deep you want to go, 80-100 mg 4-ACO-DMT is one of the coolest experiences one can have :beammeup

Let Go

It's the acetylated form of psilocin. Very clean and potent. I would say it's somerwhere between DMT and a "heroic dose" of shrooms without the gross body feeling you get from shrooms. At the doses I mentioned above you will definitely be playing in the cosmos. It's beautiful!

OP
S
It's the acetylated form of psilocin. Very clean and potent. I would say it's somerwhere between DMT and a "heroic dose" of shrooms without the gross body feeling you get from shrooms. At the doses I mentioned above you will definitely be playing in the cosmos. It's beautiful!

I bet!

Ahanu

I also found http://www. 1plsd .de/ that offers express shipping from Germany.
Great find Such Saturation, i just ordered 1P LSD :): Happy Christmas it will be. Has anyone taken 1P LSD and 1A LSD? What is the difference?

Drareg

Are these still legal in most countries because of the additional molecule?

haidut

Forum Supporter
No lol but metergoline is out of stock :cool and I'm wary of fake street blotters since I'm a nervous tripper as it is :ss I know of at least one website that moved to spain because of the new UK laws, even though they said that 1P was not concerned. I also found http://www. 1plsd .de/ that offers express shipping from Germany. Feel free to discuss Onion websites but for a grey area substance it would kind of defeat the point.

Italy

Metergoline is back in stock. Again a limited batch but hopefully, starting with the next one we will have enough in stock to meet demand.

OP
S
Metergoline is back in stock. Again a limited batch but hopefully, starting with the next one we will have enough in stock to meet demand.

:xmas Thanks haidut!

denise

Oh, that sounds lovely.

Speaking of shrooms and gross body feelings, does anyone know a good way to deal with the hangover? I was wondering if a good dose of charcoal after the trip would take care of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals