1976 Russian Treatment For Coronavirus

Epistrophy

The other day my mother who is from Russia showed me a newspaper clipping that was sent to her by a friend still living in Russia. My mother translated the newspaper and asked me to help look up the treatment proposed by doctors. The main treatment was the use of Arbidol, Bendazol (Dibazol), and Ribomunyl.

Interesting enough Arbidol has been shown to block viral fusion according to this study. Arbidol: A Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Compound That Blocks Viral Fusion - PubMed

Bendazol is a vasodilator and a antispasmodic agent. It has a hypotensive, vasodilatory action, stimulates the function of the spinal cord, has a moderate immunostimulant effect.

Ribomunyl which I could not find much on except the study showing it may be helpful in preventing respiratory tract infections. Role of Ribomunyl® in the Prevention of Recurrent Respiratory Tract Infections in Adults

Furthermore, I asked Dr. Peat about these molecules and he said the above treatments are safe and he also mentioned Memantine as another "much safer antiviral".

Below is the actual photo of the newspaper article and if anyone can find the full article posted it here would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_2880.PNG
    IMG_2880.PNG
    475.3 KB · Views: 57
Stay away from Soviet/Russian drugs.

burtlancast

Last edited:

burtlancast

LeeLemonoil

According to official numbers, Russia’s Covid lethality rate is among the lowest worldwide. I don’t know if they can be fully trusted but the medication approach might factor in

Oleg

American government tells us not to trust Russian officials, so it must be the right thing to do! Hah! I can trust American officials about 5.03% top.

managing

Bendazol sounds a bit like Losaartan, which Dr P thinks is useful against C19.

Hugh Johnson

According to official numbers, Russia’s Covid lethality rate is among the lowest worldwide. I don’t know if they can be fully trusted but the medication approach might factor in
Or maybe COVID-19 is mostly harmless and Russia is simply recording every possible death as COVID death?

Attachments

• CIVID death is a meaningless statistic.jpg
    CIVID death is a meaningless statistic.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 14

haidut

Forum Supporter

Bendazol was the first synthetic adaptogen and "actoprotector". Caffeine being perhaps the most well-known natural one.

An "actoprotector" is an adaptogen that increases physical performance. All of the actoprotectors, natural or synthetic, known so far are known to be immunostimulants, which strongly suggests they block corrtisol/estrogen and that alone may be a sufficient explanation of why they may work against COVID-19. The adamantane derivatives such as amantadine and rimantadine, which are known antivirals, also have performance-enhancing and immune-boosting effects. This knowledge led to the synthesis of Bromatnane (an adamantane derivative) and Bemitil/Bemethyl (a Bendazol derivative) as some of the most potent actoprotectors and anti-virals available so far. Isoprinosine (basically inosine mixed with an enhancer) is another actoprotector, an immunostimulant, and (unsurprisingly) therapeutic against COVID-19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals